It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Armed Forces Medical Services Aircraft are they doing more than MEDEVAC?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So bear with me here. Like many in this forum, I avidly track military planes. ADSB exchange, and Open ADS-b on my IPhone. As a nurse one of the things we do is recognize patterns. Since I began doing this back in 2017 I have noticed an extraordinary amount of flight activity for the Saudi Armed Forces Medical Services Aircraft. Their G-IV's seemed to be up all over the globe. Ive seen them in Europe, Asia, and they seem to spend a ton of time in the US.

I am a flight nurse so I understand the dynamics and the utilization of transport assets. Given that they have few if any forward deployed troops other than training, normal amount of diplomatic missions etc, coupled with the fact that the vast majority of the countries they are flying to have superior health care than what is available in the Kingdom, they are flying long haul INTERNATIONAL medical missions at a rate ten times instate medical transports in the whole of California (CA has almost 5 million more people than Saudi). SO what is with all the flights? Im not talking about one aircraft mind you but half a dozen I have seen so far. There may be many more than that

I was thinking I was imagining things until Zaphod, Sam, and myself were at the Mojave Space Port. Parked in the boneyards were many Saudi medical G-IV's that were clearly being scrapped. They literally burned out the IV's. With proper MRO, G's can fly for a long time and that alone shows the tempo these planes are being used. They transitioned(ing) the fleet to G-V's.

I kicked it around with Zaphod and he mentioned that one possibility was that they are using the planes to yank out citizens that get into trouble to avoid being prosecuted:

Saudi student now US fugitive after skipping on bail posted by government

Saudi man facing N.S. sexual assault charge has 'fled' after embassy posts bail

etc etc.

They also may be using the planes as rendition aircraft. As we saw recently with the killing of Kashogii they may be using the cover of a medical evac planes to perform extraordinary rendition and or execution.

A few days ago one of the newer G-V's popped up and appeared to be heading to Houston.

Now to be fair Baylor is a renowned medical center so it could very well be a legit flight but pulling the tracking logs of this aircraft shows it sees a ton of use:

real.flightairmap.com...
flightaware.com...

Note they seem to always claim LIFEFLIGHT or LIFEGUARD status which gives them priority in terms of landing, placement in the patterns etc. Which may or may not be the case.

I'm going to be keeping much closer tabs going forward and as wondering if anybody else is interested in helping?
edit on 1/29/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hmmmm.... This might be insane but it might also be a super, crazy case of synchronicity. I literally just finished watching the newest John E Hoover video on YT (the channel is dedicated to the Las Vegas shooting; finding inconsistencies, piecing the puzzle together and finding the real story).

Anyway, this video was put out today and speculates that the real shooters came from helicopters flown by the Saudi Air National Guard, which has MAJOR ties (funding, training, etc) to our military. May not be anything, may be a BIG coincidence that you posted this on the same day they posted their video, or maybe there is some info tied to their video that could help you.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

It's true, really wishing I'd screen captured that Gulfsteam out of Chicago last month. It showed up on ADS-B (military) filter. I will say 2 a month so far. And yes they have been using the MEDIVAC Callsign. So happy someone else caught this

I am a flight nurse so I understand

I knew this. More importantly. Haven't seen you post in forever. 🌟& Flag!
edit on 29-1-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
www.kingdom.com.sa...
www.google.com... =UTF-8

Pay attention
www.jetphotos.com...
This 747 has passed through here (loudly over my house) disgiused as a Small private jet.. frequents Atlantic Aviation at Pittsburgh international airport.

www.flightradar24.com...

More and more lately it's been going by the Gulfstream transponder.

Edit: more confusing... the Saudis have many small private jets. And all have been coming in and out of the USA very recently.
edit on 29-1-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
There's definitely more than medevac flights going on. We used to run medevac birds through Hickam, both C-9s and KC-135s. They'd run at most one flight a week, unless it was a major emergency evacuation, in which case we'd see them come in early, and just delay the next one if they could until the next scheduled day. We never even got within shouting distance of the ops tempo these things see, from a country that has essentially zero military presence outside their borders.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
So on a typical actual medvac flight, would the Saudi jet be bringing a patient to a local hospital? Like unload a patient on a gurney and zip away to a hospital in an ambulance?

Makes me wonder since the 9-11 attackers were from SA if they couldn't be bringing in agents under the guise of medvac.

Would anybody off the plane be subject to security/customs?

As many flights as you point out being above normal, they could not all be pulling Saudi citizens in trouble out of the country or legit medvac type flights or could the Saudi gov't offer it as a service to its citizens for a small fee? Like a taxi service with no criminal activity involved?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Just dropped in to say your thread was very well put together and informative...

I think this is the real ball to keep an eye on in regards to the disappearance of Saudi's facing criminal charges.

edit on 30-1-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

there are a bunch of older members of the royal family so that might be one reason.

another might be using them as a cover for 'royals' trying to maintain a low profile, a medical transport will garner less eyes then a royal diplomatic one.

but i fear your idea of them rendering critics of their royal family to be the most plausible.

im not a huge fan of the Saudis methods in general

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Nothing to add really other than to say I follow someone on Twitter called CivMilAir and these flights are often flagged up and I wondered why so many and just assumed it maybe had something to do with the conflict in Yemen.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Anyone yet discover flight patterns, origin/dest, how frequent?
I can buy into the possibility of rendition after reading an article last month on a large Int'l sex trafficking bust in Portland, Oregon that had connections to AUS and UK. In the news article it was reported several Saudi nationals were busted only to have disappeared, literally removed from the country.

The article quoted a lawyer that said they [Saudi's] were arraigned, released on bail, put in taxi's to PDX, then put on a plane to Saudi Arabia. Didn't say what airlines or type of plane but quoted lawyer said this has been a pattern and needs to be investigated. So, not the first time. Lost the link but was to an Oregon newspaper.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
S&F, Fred. I'm tagging this one to keep track of where it goes. It reminded me of the Sunspot, NM thread...great potential for ATS to be ahead of the media.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thanks everybody!!!!!!

Okay so far Ive identified these tail numbers:

Its challenging to pin down cause the change the numbers it seems. For example:

HZ-MS5B G-V has also gone by HZ-MS5 and HZ-MS05

HZ-MS4B G-450
HZ-MS5B G-V
HZ-MS4 G-IVSP
HZ-MS5A G-V
HZ-MS4C

Ive also added the tail codes of the planes that carried the Jamal Khashoggi hit team
HZ-SK1
HZ-SK2

Confirmed in the bone yard
N431TL
3 Other G-IV's that I could not get ID's on.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Couple of older tracking pictures and more of the old jets int he Mojave

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I'm wondering if they aren't coming to the USA to "party".

Along with all the other things you mention.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Is this the story?

In December 2014, a university student from Saudi Arabia was arrested in Monmouth and accused of raping a classmate after giving her marijuana and shots of Jack Daniel’s.

Bail was set at a half-million dollars. The judge ordered the student, Abdulaziz Al Duways, to turn over his passport to the private defense lawyer hired to represent him, according to court records and the Polk County District Attorney’s Office.

A few days later, an official from the Royal Consulate General of Saudi Arabia in Los Angeles posted bail.

Al Duways disappeared.

Police arrested Al Duways and he was arraigned on multiple felony counts, including first-degree rape. His bail was set at $500,000, records show.

During a hearing, Judge Sally Avera ordered Al Duways’ passport be turned over to Mooney, his attorney, according to the Polk County District Attorney’s Office.

On Dec. 29, Ahmed Alzahrani, of the Saudi Consulate in Los Angeles, posted $50,000 for Al Duways’ release from jail, records show. In Oregon, defendants must post 10 percent of the set bail for release.

Al Duways disappeared before his next scheduled court appearance.

Gone: More cases emerge of Saudi students vanishing while facing Oregon charges

Also ran across this:

The Oregon attorney who represented Saudi nationals who fled the country after their government paid their bail has temporarily shuttered her law practice and taken measures to protect herself in light of threats made since the cases were detailed Sunday by The Oregonian/OregonLive.

Ginger Mooney, 42, of Hood River said she has received dozens of emails and phone calls with violent and virulent anti-Muslim messages. She said some people have cited the 9/11 terrorist attacks and have disparaged Muslims and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

“The messages are terrifying and frightening,” said Mooney, a longtime criminal defense lawyer in Oregon. “I would characterize them as vile.”

Mooney has handled at least nine criminal cases involving Saudi students across Oregon who were accused of crimes including sex abuse and harassment. Most ended with the charges dropped or reduced. In at least four of those cases, the men fled the country before trial or completing their jail sentence. The Saudi government paid for the bail in three of those cases.

L awyer who represented Saudi men who fled says she’s faced threats, has temporarily closed practice

The above story was posted 3 days after the one I linked to earlier in this post.
edit on 30-1-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: additional story

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yes. It was just reported on AGAIN by Foxnews today.

Saudi nationals facing criminal charges in Oregon have vanished in recent years

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Edit: the time stamp is for est new York time.

October 12, Medvac has taken off and I bet I know where they're going.

ADS-B Exchange right now

edit on 12-10-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Edit: 3:11 am EST or new York time.

edit on 12-10-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The Gulfstreams used to be called Saudi Special flight for those who worked them. Usually some Prince would take his boy toy or a dyed blond haired flight attendant someplace out of country to party. For a 7 day trip it was not unusual for the girls or boys to be tipped over 30,000 dollars in Riyals and that was back in the late 70s.

Smart of them to change the name and designate them medevac as all medevac aircraft get priority handling by ATC. Scamming the system but Saudi royalty is to important to have to Que like everyone else. (sarc)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
They could be taking HVT off our hands in an extraordinary manner.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Such as the CIA's extraordinary rendition program.

Saudi Arabia's missing princes

SA has been doing this since 1979 according to this wiki page.

top topics

join