It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawmakers warn of 'deepfake' videos ahead of 2020 election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I predicted they will do one about Trump in 2020 here: ATS link

I don't think anyone will have the nerve to actually pass it off as real during the campaign. I'm thinking more like a comedy type video.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Maybe they are getting out ahead of their darling AOC's sex tape.

It is possibly the most anticipated DNC video in the recent months.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Just in time for trumps campaign too. Iran and China are getting on the bandwagon from what I've heard.
what cha gonna do when the BS vids and stories start hitting him?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Start?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Sillyolme

Start?

Boy, that would be a big change, wouldn't it.

Could you imagine what the news cycle would look like if they switched from 90 percent negative coverage of trump, to like 93 percent.

Be a huge shift.......

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

CGI , a Gift that Keeps on Giving to those that wish to Deceive the Gullible . Trump Banging a Female Donkey in 1987 ? Get Ready to Rumble !

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Dare I say...yuuge?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Dare I say...yuuge?

It would, Trump has benefited up to this point. By having a largely pro trump MSM support. Or so ive heard from a few people who may be lacking in mental health care.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Would these videos be anything like fox news's video of the CNN guy "smacking" the white house aide? You remember the one the white house said was only "sped up a little bit, perfectly normal.... the NFL does it all the time"

You mean like that video?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
My first thought as well. While deep fake videos are a real concern, you can bet the farm that some politicians or media will claim a real video that reflects poorly on them will be called fake.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Anybody who thinks the msm is biased against the president, and anything other than scholarly journalists telling the truth, is probably a kkk member.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

By malicious foreign actors? Sure, happens every day I'm sure. Standard operating procedure

However, it is the proven liar Dems I'm more worried about. From fake-invented "false flag" Russian bot hysterics to the 24/7 baseless "collusion delusion"

Of course I must again point out... "collusion" is not a crime nor has it ever been. The low-brows are actually referring to "conspiracy to commit XYZ" or "conspiracy to defraud the United States"

Great post as usual xuenchen

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

MSM is absolutely biased against Trump. They dishonor this country and its flag by running an astonishing/unprecedented/world shattering whopping 95%+ negative coverage.

My only hope is they are punished, very personally, as they continue to grow less and less relevant. With any luck, they'll have no "safety net" left once we put them on the streets for being washed up, partisan, liar hacks.

The fake-news media (far left media only) is the true ENEMY of the people. So many MSM hacks have cemented their position on the wrong side of history, and I can only imagine what will happen once the mass hysteria and manufactured outrage tempers off and a true review of their journalistic standards can be reviewed/exposed so they can be ridiculed morning/noon/night for the malicious lies and baseless propaganda they spread.

They are aiding the enemies of America who are attempting destabilize this country through lies and other forms of information warfare/deception. Their transparent effort is met with an equally transparent attempt by the left to collaborate with our enemies and sow discord/division/distrust throughout our country.

From their bastard illegal political witch-hunts to their parading of baseless rumors as fact 24/7, they need to be held personally accountable.
edit on 1/30/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Would these videos be anything like fox news's video of the CNN guy "smacking" the white house aide? You remember the one the white house said was only "sped up a little bit, perfectly normal.... the NFL does it all the time"

You mean like that video?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

What if the deep fakes show trump committing crimes?

Shouldn't that be called out?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

And when deep fakes involving trump show up?

What will you say then?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Trump has video of a lot of dirt by many well positioned dems

No he doesn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join