It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Scientists Announce Complete ‘Cure for Cancer’ is Coming Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So my friends, it's with excitement I post this link regarding Israeli Scientists developing a potential cure for cancer?

I've seen a few dodgy stories on the net over the years, but this one seems to have legs?

If anyone can find anything against it.....please inform me! (and Mods delete if untrue)

A team of scientists employed by a biotech company in Israel known as Accelerated Evolution Biotechnologies Ltd. (AEBi) recently announced that within a year, they will have a complete cure for cancer. As described by chairman of the board of AEBi and CEO Dr. Ilan Morad, the AEBi cancer fighting treatment, which they refer to as MuTaTo (multi-target toxin), resembles a “cancer antibiotic.” That is, a peptide-based disruption technology of “the highest order,” a very full on, aggressive concept when it comes to treating the disease.

News Source

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Cheers!! Mods please delete

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

My God that would be AMAZING!! I hope they do! Question is, will big pharma play a chip? Would they let a multi billion dollar industry, just go away?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well.... that is great news..... but.
But before it can be used in America we gotta put it thru the FDA..... and every other agency... its gonna be a few years before we can call it a safe and effective cure.... First some tests on animals..... then some more studies of the data.... then if it goes well we can move to clinical trials for a couple years... gather some data.... dont wanna rush and give some dying people anything without a thorough test and evaluation..... it might kill'em

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

My God that would be AMAZING!! I hope they do! Question is, will big pharma play a chip? Would they let a multi billion dollar industry, just go away?

That is the $895 billion dollar a year question, is it not?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
But before it can be used in America we gotta put it thru the FDA..... and every other agency... its gonna be a few years before we can call it a safe and effective cure.... First some tests on animals..... then some more studies of the data.... then if it goes well we can move to clinical trials for a couple years... gather some data.... dont wanna rush and give some dying people anything without a thorough test and evaluation..... it might kill'em

Except for a new law called "Right to Try", signed by Trump that bypasses the FDA for terminal patients...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I saw this article and considered posting it to ATS but then I realized that this development has no peer review. This is necessary to verify that their results are reproducible and not just the postings of some mad scientists as we've seen before or an outright hoax. It would be great if it's true but much more facts are needed. My best,

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Didn't Trump just pass an EO called 'Right To Try Act'...or something like that?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Except for a new law called "Right to Try", signed by Trump that bypasses the FDA for terminal patients...

Another fantastic move by Trump that pretty much no Leftist will know about because CNN and Vox didn't tell them.

It almost seems like Trump might have had a significant reason for signing that law.

Nahhhhh.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Your boy Trump has that covered. If you had been paying more attention you would know how.

Stop Reeeeeeing at the sky, wake up and pay attention.

You might learn something.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforce47
I saw this article and considered posting it to ATS but then I realized that this development has no peer review. This is necessary to verify that their results are reproducible and not just the postings of some mad scientists as we've seen before or an outright hoax. It would be great if it's true but much more facts are needed. My best,

AGW is peer reviewed.

By peer fanatics.

See how that works?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Prior to the federal law 41 states had such legislation. The law does not bypass the FDA, nor does is assure access to experimental treatments.

To be eligible for Right to Try, a patient must meet the following conditions:

Be diagnosed with a life-threatening disease or condition;
Have exhausted approved treatment options;
Be unable to participate in a clinical trial involving the eligible investigational drug, as certified by a doctor, who is in good standing with her licensing organization and will not be compensated directly by the manufacturer for so certifying; and
Give written informed consent regarding the risks associated with taking the investigational treatment.

The treatments available under the law must meet the following conditions:

Have completed an FDA-approved Phase 1 clinical trial;
Be in an active clinical trial intended to form the basis of an application for approval or be the subject of an application for approval that has been filed with the FDA; and
Be in ongoing active development or production and not discontinued by the manufacturer or placed on clinical hold.

righttotry.org...

Any claim of a "cure for cancer" should be met with high skepticism. There are many forms of cancer.

edit on 1/29/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/29/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

That is the $895 billion dollar a year question, is it not?

BINGO

And ill just leave this here!
Don't try to play god.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Any claim of a "cure for cancer" should be met with high skepticism. There are many forms of cancer.

You are so right Phage. There are many forms of cancer and countless available different human petri dishes to experience it. Cancer isnt supposed to be cured/obliterated as it is a condition needed for one to experience soul growth if so desired. Felony murder or vehicular accident is too instantaneous (one has to go through the process of life threatening potencial death).
edit on 29-1-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Phage

Cancer isnt supposed to be cured/obliterated as it is a condition needed for one to experience soul growth if so desired. Felony murder or vehicular accident is too instantaneous (one has to go through the process of life threatening potencial death).

As someone whom has lost a wife to cancer after fighting it for years...your post sounds ridiculous.
Cancer definitely needs to be cured/obliterated.
Just like smallpox and polio and any other major killer needs/needed to be cured/obliterated.
edit on 29-1-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This is awesome if true, but let’s remember this is how the movie “I am legend” started.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm not sure this is going to work as well as they think. Some tumors are just the wrong cells in the wrong place. Liver cells growing on the pancreas and trying to make a liver. The liver DNA can be altered from the body DNA and even from the DNA of the pancreas. If you target that rapidly growing liver cell on the pancreas, it could also attack the liver.

I have read about these type of cells creating tumors on other organs, even the lung. I am speculating with this, this new discovery may work for some cancers but not all.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

MuTaTo?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Been posted

top topics

join