It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undocumented former Trump workers ask Congress for protection

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Propagandalf
a reply to: LDragonFire
They submitted phoney documents, stealing jobs from Americans. Trump proven right again.

And simultaneously 'wrong', too.

How so ?

Because lying to everyone, about things that will majorly affect the lives of others, is very naughty.

Really is.

What are the lies ?
The last times I asked that question , they all went unanswered.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

They submitted phoney documents, stealing jobs from Americans. Trump proven right again.

And simultaneously 'wrong', too.

How so ?

Because lying to everyone, about things that will majorly affect the lives of others, is very naughty.

Really is.

What are the lies ?
The last times I asked that question , they all went unanswered.

Presiden t Trump has made 6,420 false or misleading claims over 649 days - The Washington Post

I haven't reviewed them all, but it would appear that some of these, that I have checked up on, were/are, verifiably, lies.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I now see what Trump meant by how he hires all the best people and gets the best deals. lol

Seriously how did the secret service not catch this?

I'm confused..are you saying that not only was Trump in the room hiring illegal workers....but the Secret Service was standing there next to him signing off on the whole deal?

That seems like a ridiculous thought.

Since you are confused then I recommend going back to the OP and open the link and watch the video. That should clear up a lot for you.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
After watching the videos it absolutely amazes me how anyone can blame Trump for this. These folks illegally crossed the border, cutting in line before others waiting to come into the Country legally, they lied and falsified documents to get their jobs, they claim they liked their jobs, Trump was even very friendly to them individually, giving extra tips just to be nice, lol, I never had a boss that did that !

Whatever empathy I may have had for them went right out the window when after their own mis-deeds lead to their termination they are totally willing to throw Trump under the bus and claim he knew THEY LIED ? The 1st woman in video couldn't even be bothered to learn English after 8 years, give me a break ! These folks are lucky their scam lasted as long as it did and that they haven't been deported.

These folks and there slimy lawyer are all total opportunists.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
WaPo ?
I should have expected such an inane answer
None of your own ?
I did not think so

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut
WaPo ?
I should have expected such an inane answer
None of your own ?
I did not think so

How silly of me, you asked me what lies, I gave you what you asked but you refuse to evaluate the link.

If you are representative of them, the Republican brain cell must be resistant to even the hardest facts.

(Of course, none of them are my own. I don't make them up, Trump does).

edit on 30/1/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

staged and heartwarming 🤣🚬

oh-so-stern and serious 😆🍋

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
This is big, real big.

Is it impeachable? I don't know, but it seems like it could/should/would be. At least I really hope it is.

Well keep digging...Probably be good for you guys if you could come up with an impeachable offense before the impeachment hearings start...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If a hispanic-looking applicant with a Mexican sounding name shows you apparently valid ID, and you choose not to hire them because you suspect they are here illegally, they would have grounds to sue you.

Even if ever last one of the last 200 hispanic-looking applicants with Mexican sounding names who applied, were caught and deported by ICE.

There is no way to win.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Why do some members get excited about these crap stories that will disappear in a few weeks?

Why do all the negative stories trigger trump supporters if there nothing burgers???

If we're doing thing double question thing I'll go triple. Why when I question BS stories why am I labeled a Trump supporter?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Well, by your logic (or lack thereof), if trump is responsible personally for every person hired that was an illegal, I guess Obama is personally responsible for every person hired by the government (every lazy ass and corrupt idiot), every illegal who committed a crime including murderers and rapists, and every illegal that worked under the table, didn't pay taxes and used the health care/welfare system.

Waiting for lieberal outrage and tears ;-)

Cheers - Dave

exactly. and this has been the issue of the wholeTrump has illegals working for him" from the start. Trump is the owner of companies. he does not actually run them himself, that is what management is for. this is the norm for every big company out there. Trump does not personally interview and hire every single employee in his companies. that is what HR departments do. to make an issue at all out of companies Trump owns having illegal employees to use against him, you would have to prove that Trump, PERSONALLY ordered the companies to hire illegal immigrants. and that the hiring of illegals is company policy, again personally ordered by him. in fact i bet if you look at most big companies you will find all sorts of illegal immigrants working there and thus stealing jobs from actual Americans. and that mostly you would find that these illegals did not say "hey i'm in the country illegally, give me a job". you would instead find that they committed fraud in order to be hired. using things like stolen identities, or even completely fake SSS numbers and identities. just more crimes committed by criminals (and every single illegal immigrant IS a criminal). and even when you find that criminals have been knowingly hired by a company that is not the company that is doing it, but the idividual that is doing the hireing.

to try to hold Trump responsible for illegal immigrants working for his companies, would be like someone who hires a landscaping company to take care of their yard. nd then charging them when the worker the company sends is an illegal immigrant.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It's complicated when you've got people committing fraud against your company by submitting false documents. But those same people often end up being your best workers.

If we really wanted to get rid of the double standard, we should charge every illegal immigrant who submits false documents with the appropriate crime: fraud. They would serve their sentence in prison before going back to Mexico.

It may not be a criminal act to come here, but it is certainly a criminal act to submit false documents.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The left has lost any credibility after the recent fiascos of BuzzFeed, NYT and WaPo.

Don't even need to include CNN.

So forgive me if I'll take these "anonymous workers" with a grain of salt.

But hey, let me know when something illegal is proven and/or Trump's impeached.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Like Trump knew the polls were fake because he had people faking them, just like he knew there is fake news because he had people producing fake news, just like he knew illegals were working in America because he was hiring them.

I agree no surprise. When he was running for the Presidency he told us that he knew how politics work since he bought politicians. He was a businessman. He never ran on the fact that he never took advantage of any of the loopholes provided in America. He said he would change the way things have been done in the past. Close some of those loopholes. Drain the swamp.

One can say it is hypocritical...but if he is now actually taken action to correct these loopholes for the betterment of America...how can one fault that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join