It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undocumented former Trump workers ask Congress for protection

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: Propagandalf
a reply to: LDragonFire
They submitted phoney documents, stealing jobs from Americans. Trump proven right again.

Like Trump knew the polls were fake because he had people faking them, just like he knew there is fake news because he had people producing fake news, just like he knew illegals were working in America because he was hiring them.

The polls were proven dead wrong, and by a vast margin. This angle the fake news is pushing only proves Trump’s point.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Wonder if they use deepfake videos to prove "residence" roflol 🤣🚬

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

They submitted phoney documents, stealing jobs from Americans. Trump proven right again.

And simultaneously 'wrong', too.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Well, by your logic (or lack thereof), if trump is responsible personally for every person hired that was an illegal, I guess Obama is personally responsible for every person hired by the government (every lazy ass and corrupt idiot), every illegal who committed a crime including murderers and rapists, and every illegal that worked under the table, didn't pay taxes and used the health care/welfare system.

Waiting for lieberal outrage and tears ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Why do some members get excited about these crap stories that will disappear in a few weeks?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I bet trump personally interviewed every janitor and maid at that golf club.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

How so ?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
1) Most likely used false papers and/or stolen SSNs as they have to have the paperwork for the I-9s

2) The I-9 has to be verified by the US government

3)Does a CEO screen for employment eligibility and submit to the government , or does HR ?

Just of the few of the many questions one should ask themselves before they post.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
So President Trump proven right,

Again.

Illegal immigrants falsifying documents to gain employment. 100% what the dems are supporting.
Nice. Thanks OP

Everhday I wonder if these Stalinists can get any dumber. And everyday they scream "Yes we can!!!"

The OP comes flying in with this story without putting any thought into it thinking that he/she/xer/xe/attack helicopter finally had a real GOTCHA! moment and it actually vindicates and proves Trump right.

I'd laugh at the utter absurdity of it but at this point I just feel bad for them.

Like when you see a kid licking a window.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Old news..regurgitated by the MSM out of frustration at not being able to damage our God-chosen President.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
What they would need to find is management at Trump Enterprises who would be willing to say that Trump personally told them to hire illegal immigrants.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I now see what Trump meant by how he hires all the best people and gets the best deals. lol

Seriously how did the secret service not catch this?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Why do some members get excited about these crap stories that will disappear in a few weeks?

Why do all the negative stories trigger trump supporters if there nothing burgers???

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I now see what Trump meant by how he hires all the best people and gets the best deals. lol

Seriously how did the secret service not catch this?

I'm confused..are you saying that not only was Trump in the room hiring illegal workers....but the Secret Service was standing there next to him signing off on the whole deal?

That seems like a ridiculous thought.
edit on 29-1-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Could be the Secret Service check out the people who a routinely around the pres, like people at his club he frequents.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I've posted about this # knows how many times in wall threads...never once got an answer about it.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I bet trump personally interviewed every janitor and maid at that golf club.

If a forman hires an illegal, is the contractor held liable?

Yes he is....

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Correct. If a business owner finds out about this, he is fined and he fires his General Manager. Big deal. Only reason they are in the news is because they are his Clubs.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Why do all the negative stories trigger trump supporters if there nothing burgers???

So if there is no response it validates the story, if there is a response that too validates the story?

Hmm, nice little scam you guys have set up there.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: chr0naut

How so ?

Because lying to everyone, about things that will majorly affect the lives of others, is very naughty.

Really is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join