It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Do you think abductions are random or they choose the abductees somehow?just interested in hearing some of your theories.

forgive me if there was already thread like this.i am too lazy to search for it so just shut it hahahha just playin.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think if aliens are bducting people, they don't usually come back alive. The only reason for abductions, is to explore your body, therefore they have to kill you.

If aliens are interested in your mind, they simply implant you and your mind may cooperate with the aliens, in order to perform experiments on you.

If aliens have reason to chip you, then you are a special person woth wonderful mental capabilities. But... it is possible that a person near you is chipped, and you are only the experimental issue of their relationship!!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
abductions could be random, and after one person gets abducted, then his/ her children are at risk and the generations to come. and most people who are taken are returned, not killed lol. they want to understand us, become our friends, not wipe us out.

new topics

join