It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

You can't say they WOULD HAVE BEEN HIT because that would mean every millimeter of the moon would be continually hit with meteors. This is obviously not the case.

Your basing this not off FACT, but off of ("scince the astroNUTS didn't get hit then what YASKY says can't be true") THEORY

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
YASKY,
Again, you're implying that every millimeter of the surface of the moon is continually struck by meteors. Since this is what you're saying and NASA is wrong, PROVE IT. Obviously since it's not true, you can't prove it but please try anyway

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Very interesting this argument about meteors.

In my opinion these 3 poor astronauts have been hit with large meteors on their head while they were running with their moon buggy.
In this video you can see results

www.youtube.com...

Are these 3 poor frightened liars the Heroes of the Space?
Have they really gone to the moon?
Where is excitement?
Where is enthusiasm?
Where is exultation?
Where is euphoria?

Hey, Aldrin, Armstrong, Collins, you went to the moon not to a funeral.
Hey, smile please.

But NASA liars wanted to do more than normal.
Americans are just swaggerers and the 3 poor fake astronauts took a buggy to the moon.

Incredible if you think about this thing.

Hey, Aldrin Armstrong and Collins don't look like swaggerers in that press conference. They look sad. Why?

www.youtube.com...

Answer my questions please, nobody cares meteors.

I think "An End To The Moon Conspiracy" should stay at the top.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by skepticfriend]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
so your impression of their emotions is your great proof of a conspiracy??? Are you serious???

Thats like saying you don't believe someone was in a car accident if they didn't run around crying and screaming and freaking out.

How about trying so ACTUAL evidence, huh???

jra

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

No kidding. Most HB's tend to resort to interpreting the Astronauts emotions the way they see it and make conclusions based on that. It's rather amusing if you ask me.

It's a formal press conference, not an after party. Besides, the press conference happened about 19 or so days after they got back, not right after. Why would you expect them to be all excited and euphoric at a press conference any how? Plus I know that Armstrong was never one for being in the spot light. Not every one likes to be in front of cameras and speaking to an audience. I know I wouldn't.

Also, the astronauts look plenty happy here just after they got back.
www.hq.nasa.gov...

One can find plenty of pictures of the Apollo 11 Astronauts smiling post mission. To take one formal event and use that as evidence of them as being liars is incredibly silly.

Why don't you try to present something more concrete rather than you're personal interpretation of how the Astronauts were feeling?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by jra

It's a formal press conference, not an after party. Besides, the press conference happened about 19 or so days after they got back, not right after. Why would you expect them to be all excited and euphoric at a press conference any how?

JRA quoting from Reginald Turnhill "Moonlandings" Cambridge University Press page 239 discussing Armstrongs comments in flight where Armstrong says "Thanks" to Mission Controls "We think you're doing a great job out there" Turnhill says of Armstrong, "He always took the view that others were working just as hard without having so much fun; he may have had in mind the 12 men already sealed inside the Lunar Receiving Laboratory, ready to share their strict 21 days' isolation starting from the moment when it was hoped they would safely lift off from the moon."

I have not heard anything about who the 12 men were or what each ones specialty was. But I would imagine that 12 men asking questions of 3 men for 19 straight days would be very intimidating especially if the 12 men were trying to get the 3 Apollo astronauts to say something they were not in agreement with.

If that 19 days had been a fun, relaxing, fact sharing time I think that we would see that in the faces of the astronauts at this formal press conference. We do not. We see men who are frightened that they may say the wrong thing. We see men who are scared to death of something or someone.

Your photo above of the smiling Apollo astronauts was in the portable lunar receiving laboratory aboard the aircraft carrier before they were sent to Houston and before the 12 men got a hold of them in 19 days of isolation and told them the facts of life which probably differed considerably from the way the astronauts saw them.

But thanks for your input.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by jra

It's a formal press conference, not an after party. Besides, the press conference happened about 19 or so days after they got back, not right after. Why would you expect them to be all excited and euphoric at a press conference any how?

snip

Your photo above of the smiling Apollo astronauts was in the portable lunar receiving laboratory aboard the aircraft carrier before they were sent to Houston and before the 12 men got a hold of them in 19 days of isolation and told them the facts of life which probably differed considerably from the way the astronauts saw them.

But thanks for your input.

thanks for your John, but it seems like more speculation.

what exactly are you saying, that the whole mission was a hoax, or they saw something while they were there that they can't talk about ?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by syrinx high priest

what exactly are you saying, that the whole mission was a hoax, or they saw something while they were there that they can't talk about ?

They saw and became aware of many things they were told they could not talk about. The astronauts probably argued that it was the right of every human being to know the truth about the moon and they were probably told that this was not the case. I speculate that the 19 days quarantine was not for germs but for light to moderate bruising to heal in case the astronauts became unreasonable or unconvinced of what was expected of them. Of course this is just speculation but one look at their faces in this press conference tells the story.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

They saw and became aware of many things they were told they could not talk about. The astronauts probably argued that it was the right of every human being to know the truth about the moon and they were probably told that this was not the case. I speculate that the 19 days quarantine was not for germs but for light to moderate bruising to heal in case the astronauts became unreasonable or unconvinced of what was expected of them. Of course this is just speculation but one look at their faces in this press conference tells the story.

it wouldn't surprise me it they saw something. Hasn't just about every apollo mission reportedly seen something ?

What do you think they saw, specifically ?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

YASKY,
Again, you're implying that every millimeter of the surface of the moon is continually struck by meteors. Since this is what you're saying and NASA is wrong, PROVE IT. Obviously since it's not true, you can't prove it but please try anyway
before i ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, WHY ARE THERE CRATERSON THE MOON?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
There aren't craters on every millimeter of the moon. Alot of the larger craters are older. When was the last time we heard of a masive meteor shower impact the moon causing wide spread cratering?

Now answer the question.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
YASKY,
Also keep in mind that there are craters all over earth and meteorites hit earth on a daily basis but we're here.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
YASKY,

Why aren't the satellites in geosychronous Earth orbit (about 22,000 miles above our atmosphere) constantly being "shot down" by meteors? I'm sure there is some threat from meteors, but its not like they are constantly being bombarded (and thus permanantly disabled) by them. The probability exists, but is low.

Why would a Moon Astronaut be any different?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

so your impression of their emotions is your great proof of a conspiracy??? Are you serious???

Thats like saying you don't believe someone was in a car accident if they didn't run around crying and screaming and freaking out.

If someone was in a car accident they may cry, scream or not. But in their eyes you can see fright and scare, not calm, quiet or joy.

I have not heard anything about who the 12 men were or what each ones specialty was. But I would imagine that 12 men asking questions of 3 men for 19 straight days would be very intimidating especially if the 12 men were trying to get the 3 Apollo astronauts to say something they were not in agreement with.

Do you think those 3 poor fake astronauts saw aliens on the moon?

No, the reason of their quarantine with several astronomers is very simple: they had to be indoctrinated not to say some silliness or nonsense.

In fact in that press conference they look like 3 children interrogated and frightened to say something wrong that would have revealed the big fraud.

If they had really gone to the moon, they wouldn’t have been so frightened, so nervous, so intimidated like children, boys or adults at an interrogation.

“A little hesitation, a little inconsistency, a little indecision, a little uncertainty, a little doubt and all the story will come to light”, how many times those 12 astronomers will have told them these words?

And our 3 poor liars got frightened very much and overwhelmed with that so big responsibility.

Sometimes truth is simplest.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by skepticfriend

And our 3 poor liars got frightened very much and overwhelmed with that so big responsibility. Sometimes truth is simplest.

There are many like yourself that don't belive that the Apollo missions actually went to the moon. Much of this skepticism was created by NASA itself by faking photos and leaving a trail of disinformation.

I believe however, that we did go. The real question is not whether we went or not, but how we got there and what we saw.

The Apollo Astronauts, Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins to whom you refer as "3 poor liars" were true American heroes. They went to the moon and they honored their oaths of secrecy.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Skepticfriend wrote,

If someone was in a car accident they may cry, scream or not. But in their eyes you can see fright and scare, not calm, quiet or joy.

Well, you obviously don't know emotions very well. I can give you the following example:
I personally was in a serious car accident where I was hit from behind and pushed under a pickup in front of me. I broke several ribs and cracked my T-1 vertibrae. My car was almost completely totaled and could not be driven. The only people I could call were my parents to come pick me up. My parents were so upset by the accident, I had to drive them to the doctors. I wasn't in shock, crying, shaken up or even scared. I was quite calm. The police officer even made mention of my calm manor. For the record, I didn't know my T-1 was cracked until 1 week later. I had an idiot for a doctor. In any case, you can't make assumptions about peoples emotions. Telling people who they should feel in a particular situation is pointless and useless.

Do you think those 3 poor fake astronauts saw aliens on the moon?

No, the reason of their quarantine with several astronomers is very simple: they had to be indoctrinated not to say some silliness or nonsense.

Wow thats a huge charge you made. I'm sure you can prove it as you are stating it as fact. Please prove this.

In fact in that press conference they look like 3 children interrogated and frightened to say something wrong that would have revealed the big fraud.

If they had really gone to the moon, they wouldn’t have been so frightened, so nervous, so intimidated like children, boys or adults at an interrogation.

“A little hesitation, a little inconsistency, a little indecision, a little uncertainty, a little doubt and all the story will come to light”, how many times those 12 astronomers will have told them these words?

And our 3 poor liars got frightened very much and overwhelmed with that so big responsibility.

Have you ever known a military person? When representing they're country during official functions, they are very professional people. I find it obsurd that because they might be camera shy or at least professional, you believe they're lying. It's also very insulting to all the people sacrificed and died trying to move NASA forward.

Sometimes truth is simplest.

What a true statement. Sometimes the truth is simplest.
Occam's Razor states-All things being equal, the simplest solution tends to be the best one.
So either a grand conspiracy has been organized, involving thousands of people starting at top levels in the government down to hourly workers, in dozens of organizations who all have remained completely silent. Not even one boyscout in the bunch, not one person with a bad conscience, not one person who wants to make money writing a tell all book, not one person wanting to make a deathbed confession.

OR

Astronauts went to the moon.

Which one of the 2 theories fits YOUR explanation????

Your own statement helps prove NASA went to the moon.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

“Sometimes truth is simplest”.

Occam's Razor states-All things being equal, the simplest solution tends to be the best one.
So either a grand conspiracy has been organized, involving thousands of people starting at top levels in the government down to hourly workers, in dozens of organizations who all have remained completely silent. Not even one boyscout in the bunch, not one person with a bad conscience, not one person who wants to make money writing a tell all book, not one person wanting to make a deathbed confession.

No, involved in this fraud were not thousands of people. Many manufacturers and their workers built Saturn rocket, and Apollo spacecraft, Command module, Service module and Lunar module,
but they thought to work really to go to the moon.

They didn’t suspect of the big fraud. Only few people – relatively – knew the big hoax they were doing to break all space records, to overcome Russians.

For this reason Lunar module was never tested on the Earth. It was not a real spacecraft to land on the moon but only a strange contrivance to realize the fake film of Moon Landing.

You must not listen to your leaders without a good amount of scepticism. Often they say big lies. Look at this image

Do you really think this is a wreckage of the Boeing that would have hit Pentagon?

Swaggerers – to the moon they took even a buggy - can’t do good frauds.

I think this big thread should stay on the top.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
skepticfriend wrote,

posted on 8-8-2007 @ 01:52 PM

“Sometimes truth is simplest”.

No, involved in this fraud were not thousands of people. Many manufacturers and their workers built Saturn rocket, and Apollo spacecraft, Command module, Service module and Lunar module,
but they thought to work really to go to the moon.

They didn’t suspect of the big fraud. Only few people – relatively – knew the big hoax they were doing to break all space records, to overcome Russians.

For this reason Lunar module was never tested on the Earth. It was not a real spacecraft to land on the moon but only a strange contrivance to realize the fake film of Moon Landing.

You must not listen to your leaders without a good amount of scepticism. Often they say big lies. Look at this image

external image

Do you really think this is a wreckage of the Boeing that would have hit Pentagon?

Swaggerers – to the moon they took even a buggy - can’t do good frauds.

I think this big thread should stay on the top.

I'm not trying to be rude but is english your first language?

I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time understanding your point. I think you're trying to show that because you believe one thing was a conspiracy, all things are a conspiracy???? I think????

Actually to pull off the fraud, alot of people would need to be involved and have knowledge of the fraud and again it wouldn't be possible to keep something like that quiet.

How do you explain the fact that on the moon, there is a reflective mirror where a laser can be bounced for for experiments/measurements. How did that mirror get there if noone put it there?

In any case, you're saying that the lander never worked and there was something wrong with the lunar buggy. Please show me actual facts the prove your statements. If you can't prove your statements, you are making idle speculation which is pretty much useless.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Alot of people would have to be involved in the coverup.

Bid contractors
Government oversight giving the bid
Designers would need to create the schematic for the ship.
Companies charged with building the parts.
The workers from the companies who built the parts.
Electronics engineers would need to install the electronics.
People assembling the parts
Transportation personnel
astronauts
All upper management in nasa
nasa control personnel

ETC... ETC... ETC...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

In any case, you're saying that the lander never worked and there was something wrong with the lunar buggy. Please show me actual facts the prove your statements. If you can't prove your statements, you are making idle speculation which is pretty much useless.

Look at this image of Bigbrain

Try to balance a coke can on your finger tip. It will fall off in all directions at 360 degrees.

Take it by its handle – you are right, English isn’t my first language.
It will stay vertical easily.

For this reason helicopter works. It has the thrust on the top, not on the bottom like LEM.

Have you ever seen flying test of LEM? No, why? Because in 1969 computer that would have had to control the gimballed rocket engine and the other thrusters was too slow to counteract lack of balance due to the infinite gravity forces of the LEM pushed from the bottom.

But a fastest computer was not the only problem. They had also to invent a mechanical device that could react instantly to move the gimballed engine in the right way.

This is perhaps the most difficult thing to do and I think not even today anyone has this technology.

Yes, Kennedy wanted to send men to the moon but NASA engineers were not able to invent the technology to do it.

Look at this video

www.youtube.com...

How could this very strange thing - that lifted off from the moon without an engine that pushed it: do you see flames and smoke? – join to the rocket that orbited around the moon? With binoculars?

Hey, wake up. It’s only a big fraud.

I think this big thread should stay at the top.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by skepticfriend]

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join