It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
Again, it depends on the conditions. It's not that Armstrong didn't see any stars period, its just when on the Moon when in the sunlight that he didn't see any.

Well, my only reference is that quote where he said we didn't see any stars unless we looked through the optics.

Are you sure those are stars and not dust that could have been on the scanner? I looked at the hires version from where you got your copy (as well as another source) and I didn't see any stars/dust spots on it at all.

Well my copy was sent to me so I don't have the URL right now, but I put the image on photobucket.

It's a bit easier if you make a negative image and use the zoom.

Looking again, you could be right about the dust.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbrain

500,000 people?

I think that to fake moon landings 100 persons were enough. All other people (not many however) believed to work for real moon landings.

please indicate exactly WHICH 100 could pull of a hoax that fooled ALL thier collegues , and all the auditors , inspectors

to keep it simple - and illustrate the scale of just ONE component , please just focus on the LEM , which i note is a favoured topic of yours

it was built by Grumman @ bethelpage NY , they designed it , then drew the blueprints to specifications supplied by NASA

this design had approved by NASA , and ALSO it had to demostrate compatability and integration with every other subsystem

it was then built in hoiuse , but much testing was external - combined with
integration and compatability issues - basicially it had to fit in a given space , and have a given mass and GoG this meant that thousands of engineers on other teams had to review Grummans plans - and in some cases request minor design alterations to ensure maxiumum compatability with thier own design

none of these people were idiots - all had advanced degrees in mathematics , physics or engineering disciplines - and unlike certain people , they understood the science of space flight

and they would have noticed that the grumman design / product was not up to the job

even just on this one sub system 100 invididuals could not hope to " contain a hoax " and issue or approve faulty specs or pass substandard components as service worthy .

the bottomline is that for the LEM to be built at all , it had to be built to the exact spec that NASA laid down - and equally important - that specification HAD to be " fit for purpose " ,

it would have been simply impossible to hoax

the LEMs which left bethelpage were " fit for purpose " they were tested and quality assured by EXTERNAL auditors and had to pass compaibility and integration trials overseen by the design and engineering teams from other contractors and outside agencies

so it is my contention that the LEM as built by grumman , had to be capable of operating " as advertised " and that that spec had to be " fit for purose "

this reasoning can be repeated with every other sub system of the appollo program - ergo if everything worked as advertised , to a spec that was fit for purpose - there is no rational reason why it would not have been deployed as planned

now " big brain " lets see your mitey < sic > intellect at work , confute < sic > my reasoning

PS - if you are going to sneer " it could not fly backwards "and subittute emoticons forr arguments , give up now

to recap the highlights :

if NASA has issued substandard specifications - Grumman designers would have realised

if Grumman designers has submitted substandard plans - BOTH NASA autiors , grumman engineers AND the desgin teams of other syestems would have noticed

if Grumman engineers had built a substandard product - BOTH internal AND external QA and auditors would have noticed

ergo - the delivered LEM was designed and enginnered for space flight - as specified - and would have worked

the question was " where are your 100 hoaxers ? " , 1-0- could not even contain the hoax on the LEM design / build let alone the entire project

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
if NASA has issued substandard specifications - Grumman designers would have realised

if Grumman designers has submitted substandard plans - BOTH NASA autiors , grumman engineers AND the desgin teams of other syestems would have noticed

if Grumman engineers had built a substandard product - BOTH internal AND external QA and auditors would have noticed

ergo - the delivered LEM was designed and enginnered for space flight - as specified - and would have worked

What a perspicacious, discerning, penetrating reasoning.

If I had wings, I could fly.
But I have no wings and nobody can give me them.

Then either I fake to be able to fly or I can't fly.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by bigbrain]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I have a couple of questions, I watched "First on the Moon:The untold story" on the science channel the other night. Few things I noticed, first Buzz said as he reentered the atmoshere around 10,000 feet he said he could smell the salt in the air so he knew he was home. Huh?
Also when the lander blasted off from the moon's surface I used my dvr for a frame by frame look. To me it looks so fake, some of the material that was spew from the blast freezes in place while other projectiles are blasting away very fast. Very stange.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
O.K. Let's see that video

video.google.com...

Have you noticed a very strange thing?

All astronauts, controllers, directors had sad eyes since they were telling lies, only lots of lies and liars can't be proud of themselves.

Nobody could give them wings to fly.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
My main question is could he smell salt at 10,000 feet during the reentry? Is that possible because I thought the capsule was sealed. I could be wrong though, just wondering.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
error

[edit on 18-5-2007 by bigbrain]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

If I had wings, I could fly.

But I have no wings and nobody can give me them.

Then either I fake to be able to fly or I can't fly

Nobody could give NASA BSJ wings to fly in 1969 and not even today.

It's still longest the way to go to the moon.

Nobody went to the moon

[edit on 20-5-2007 by bigbrain]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Yes, Neil Armstrong went, so did Buzz. So did heaps of people. So could you if you set your Bigbrain to it.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

error

I agree totally. You have been in error from the beginning.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuncanIdahoGholem
Yes, Neil Armstrong went, so did Buzz. So did heaps of people. So could you if you set your Bigbrain to it.

What a perspicacious, discerning, penetrating reasoning

Look at these videos, little guy

www.youtube.com...

These are only 3 poor men, only 3 liars

www.youtube.com...

Hey, Aldrin, smile a little

[edit on 28-5-2007 by bigbrain]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
There are many people in the world, who, like these three men, have to lie for a living. I don't think they are very bad guys. There is no way out. They have to play the role.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yes they do look nervous, there in a freakin biological quarantine unit. When was the last time you saw someone in one of those happy. Please remember these are the first biological entities to return from the moon. They're probably thinking "Well thats the hard part over, hopefully the guys outside have done their homework and we don't have to life in this thing forever. Bigbrain, please refer to the terms of the T&C. You should not post info that you are aware is misleading or incorrect so change your name!

[edit on 30-5-2007 by orthisguyoverhere]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
[Mod Edit: Post removed Vulgarity on ATS]

[edit on 31/5/2007 by Umbrax]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So where did all the moon rock come from?

It was sent all over the world too so the conspiracy must be worldwide.

And PLEASE dont say it was brought back by robots, if they couldnt get men to to the moon and back then they couldnt get robots either.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This is the new Apollo spacecraft:

Observe on the left the completely new Command Module

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
» Space Exploration » An End To The Moon Conspiracy! » Post Reply

... IS the topic. Please focus your responses accordingly.

Thank you.

Moving forward, any posts directed toward a fellow member's character and or person will be dealt with ... Interestingly enough, Accordingly.

NOW, back to:
» Space Exploration » An End To The Moon Conspiracy! » Post Reply

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Knock off the "baiting".
Stop the digs directed towards other members.
Discuss the topic.
One "smiley" is enough..three smilies in a row, or more, makes me think that you are at a loss for constructive thought.

It's posts like those I am referring to, that add credence to the theory that mankind is NOT CAPABLE of developing a moon mission. You don't want to BE the proof, do you?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Wow...now there is a controled number of smilies we can use. Moderator, you should consider a prison guard career.

ATS has thousands of posts where people who speak the truth are mocked and insulted. No moderators counted any smilies there...

Nobody was on the Moon! Ever!

Sixty seven smilies for the armed and dangerous moderator!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
And this is the completely new Lunar Module

Other prototypes that NASA BSJ will use to land on all the planets of solar system

[edit on 1-6-2007 by bigbrain]

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join