It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I don't believe people haven't landed on the moon. DUH? I do however believe we are disinformed as a public. The pictures for example have been "tampered" with as any photo-pro could tell you. Either to make them "look" better, or for other reasons. Therein lies the gray area to this matter. And, why would we all odf the sudden just stop going to the moon? Think about that one? Just food for thought.

Please check this out:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

jra

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
I don't believe people haven't landed on the moon. DUH?

So you do believe we landed on the Moon? Your double negative confused me.

I do however believe we are disinformed as a public. The pictures for example have been "tampered" with as any photo-pro could tell you. Either to make them "look" better, or for other reasons. Therein lies the gray area to this matter.

Tampered with how exactly? There are a few photos that have been edited for PR publications, usually just some cropping and things like that. Those images are clearly stated as being not originals. But the rest of the photos, how have they been tampered exactly?

And, why would we all odf the sudden just stop going to the moon? Think about that one? Just food for thought.

There's not much to think about really. The Apollo program cost a lot of money. Money the Gov't would rather spend elsewhere. Once they made it to the Moon, the political will to continue faded as did the public interest. This is why we haven't been back since. NASA wanted to continue, they had plans for an Apollo 18, 19 and 20, but the Gov't took there money away and their budget has been neglected ever since, until recently. That's pretty much all there is to it.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
And, why would we all odf the sudden just stop going to the moon? Think about that one? Just food for thought.

By the time of Apollo 13, they weren't even broadcasting the astronauts show from space, because people just weren't interested anymore. The only reason Apollo 13 even got attention back here was because of the explosion. It had become routine to people, so they lost all interest and started wondering why we weren't solving our problems here on earth first, instead of going to the moon. It's the same attitude we have here now.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The only thing that they could prove is the light sources, but who filmed neil take the step? who filmed them take off, when the camera rises with them?
In my opinion it kinda seems rehearsed. "One small step.." kinda rehearsed. Speed up the clock X2 and their at normal earth speed.
What about the Flag waving?
I can't remeber the town where the dish is, but they get different feedback to the world and a resident recalls seeing a coke can in the corner.
What about the footage of the astronaut supposedly getting lifted up with wires?:

I don't know why you believe it at all...The U.S wants to win at all costs.

jra

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risingson
who filmed neil take the step?

A camera that swung out from the side of the LM.

who filmed them take off, when the camera rises with them?

The camera was controlled by people on the ground (Earth that is) and it was attached to the Lunar Rover in the later missions.

In my opinion it kinda seems rehearsed. "One small step.." kinda rehearsed.

Yes it was. And? It was a big moment in history. He wanted to say something meaningful and not just, "well... i'm on the moon now".

Speed up the clock X2 and their at normal earth speed.

Not really. I've seen some scenes sped up and they look obviously sped up. It doesn't really work.

What about the Flag waving?

The astronauts were pushing and twisting the flag pole into the ground, thus it caused the flag to wave back and forth...

I can't remeber the town where the dish is, but they get different feedback to the world and a resident recalls seeing a coke can in the corner.

I don't know much about the whole "coke bottle" thing, other than it sounds absolutely ridiculous. Here is one persons explanation on the matter though. www.clavius.org...

What about the footage of the astronaut supposedly getting lifted up with wires?

Those are antenna's on there PLSS's. It's physically impossible to lift a 300lbs astronaut with a wire that thin. Have you see the kind of rigs they used in movies these days? It's quite the setup with multiple cables and a harness and all that stuff. Plus the location of where that antenna is would be a poor choice for a wire support since it wouldn't be lifting from there center of mass.

I don't know why you believe it at all.

And I don't understand why some people are so willing to believe the landings were a hoax over such poor explanations that don't make any sense at all.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Yes it was. And? It was a big moment in history. He wanted to say something meaningful and not just, "well... i'm on the moon now".

And still in a moment of excitement he goofed it!

Instead of saying "one small step for 'A' man, one giant leap for mankind"

He said," One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"

And I'm thinking JRA has the patience of Job!

That's why I voted him 'Way Above'.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hey, Jra

you are defending the indefensible.

What do you think about this incredible predecessor of Lunar Module?

www.hiller.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Ha, Ha, Ha, NASA buffoons are great jockers.

Lunar Module Eagle would have land this way

www.courses.psu.edu..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What are you talking about? That flying platform was a US Army project, and had NOTHING to do with the Apollo program or NASA.

And give up on the "uncontrollable rocket". We've proven over and over again that you have no idea what you're talking about, and how they kept it under control.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
What are you talking about? That flying platform was a US Army project, and had NOTHING to do with the Apollo program or NASA.

And give up on the "uncontrollable rocket". We've proven over and over again that you have no idea what you're talking about, and how they kept it under control.

Ha, Ha, Ha,

Then, you are starting to go to the moon and you say: "OK, it's all right", BUT YOU HAVE NEVER TESTED THIS OLD CROCK

ON THE GROUND OF OUR PLANET and YOU WILL PILOT IT IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT YOU DON'T KNOW.

The very least you had to do it was to test this strange piece of metal on the earth before testing it on the moon.

Nobody, except a raving mad, would go to the moon without testing the aircraft he will use for landing.

Ha, Ha, Ha,

What is this?

A spatial chicken on the spit?

At NASA there are a lot of jockers.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

CONCLUSION: NOBODY WENT TO THE MOON

[ALIGN=CENTER][SIZE=6]THE END[/SIZE][/ALIGN]

www.youtube.com...

THE HEROES

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-4-2007 by bigbrain]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What you guys make of this Moon site?
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

In answer to the guys who say if the Moon landings were a hoax that the KGB would have exposed it? If the KGB claimed it was fake who would listen??? Firstly you wouldn't hear it in the west and secondly most would simply say there were making lies because they were jealous. On top of that, many people in Russia believed that the moon landings were faked. It is interesting too that the Russian authorities didn't really cover-up UFO sitings by its astronauts and NASA astronauts did, Buzz Aldrin even claimed to have seen a UFO on his famous moon mission but kept it quiet for a long time.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The woefully misnamed "bigbrain" is a fool if he believes the lunar landing vehicle wasn't tested before the Apollo 11 landing.

The landing maneuver was simulated very well using the Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (LLRV) and Lunar Landing Training Vehicle (LLTV). Neil Armstrong, and all the other astronauts who had to pilot the Lunar Excursion Module (LEM) to the Moon's surface, credited these vehicles for providing the necessary preparation.

www.nasa.gov...

The actual LEM was tested in lunar orbit during Apollo 10, a full dress rehearsal for the landing.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
The woefully misnamed "bigbrain" is a fool if he believes the lunar landing vehicle wasn't tested before the Apollo 11 landing.

Nobody tested this old crock before the FAKE Apollo 11 landing.

THIS VERY RIDICULOUS VEHICLE

IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM LEM AND ITS FLIGHTS ARE FAKED TOO.

LOOK AT THIS VIDEO

www.youtube.com...

THIS VEHICLE HAS A STEAM ENGINE.

HA, HA, HA, FULL STEAM AHEAD.

ALSO THIS ABSURD PIECE OF LEM WAS NEVER TESTED ON THE EARTH. NEVERTHELESS IT HAD TO DO AN INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: IT HAD TO BE SPAT IN 3D SPACE, A VERY INTERESTING VIDEOGAME.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-4-2007 by bigbrain]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The landing maneuver was simulated very well using the Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (LLRV) and Lunar Landing Training Vehicle (LLTV). Neil Armstrong, and all the other astronauts who had to pilot the Lunar Excursion Module (LEM) to the Moon's surface, credited these vehicles for providing the necessary preparation.

www.nasa.gov...

The actual LEM was tested in lunar orbit during Apollo 10, a full dress rehearsal for the landing.

It might be best to just ignore those who post on the subject in a fashion similar to 'trolling'. It doen't aid the cause to use large type and shout your opinions, I think.

As to them testing it during Apollo 10, it remains to be seen what manned missions were flown in the viscinity of the moon.

There are too many things that seem odd to come down clearly on one side or the other, really, but I think it's premature to say it definitely happened in the manner that we were lead to believe, or that all the moon photos are authentic, or that someone at NASA doesn't have a fairly lurid tale to tell about those days.

It could easily have happened, though, I think we've shown that much.

I'd say that some parts of the 'evidence' or 'story' are almost certainly 'faked'. Some photos are probably composites, some materials sent out to researchers may be mislabeled as authentic but are clearly from another source or are mockups, but might not be named as such.

So that alone gives enough to cause anyone to have some doubts without needed to be ridiculed either way.

2 cents

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbrain

Nobody tested this old crock before the FAKE Apollo 11 landing.

THIS VERY RIDICULOUS VEHICLE

Hey, man, it might have some relevance, but why base it on 'argument by intimidation'

Argument From Intimidation

Showing vehicles or casting aspersions on the program is great, but it's short on facts.

The best way is to cite a physical impossibility, or evidence that suggests the event had an extremely low possibility of working.

Remember, according to NASA, we not only went to the moon and returned. We did it 7 or 8 times, iirc, and never botched a thing. Sure Apollo 13, but even that's a homerun, because they got back safely.

So, as I said that's like a blind man hitting seven consecutive holes-in-one on a golf course from 500 yds away.

None of the other NASA programs were so perfect. Didn't lose a man. Makes you wonder, huh?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Remember, according to NASA, we not only went to the moon and returned. We did it 7 or 8 times

It's your craze for grandness that gives the lie to you.

If you had gone to the moon just once, you wouldn't have raised so many suspicions.

Look at this image

What do you notice?
Nasa buffoons have hit a comet with a face of a bad animal and they have hit it in the right eye.
Beautiful dramatic event.
In the NASA site before you could see Tempel 1 as a face of a bad animal.
Now they have rotated it to hide this incredible thing.
At NASA there are a lot of incredible jockers

[edit on 11-4-2007 by bigbrain]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thanks, "bigbrain," for posting the nice video of the LLRV test flight, thus proving my point. The LLRV/LLTV vehicles provided a very high-fidelity simulation of the lunar landing maneuver. It was no easy task to make a vehicle simulate lunar gravity conditions in real-life Earth normal gravity.

By the way, dude, it's not a steam engine. The LLRV was lifted into the air by a gimbaled General Electric CF700 turbofan engine, optimized for vertical installation.

Clusters of hydrogen-peroxide (H2O2) thrusters provided attitude control and were used to arrest the descent. Pure H2O2 passed through a silver-coated screen and decomposed, releasing steam for thrust.

I know a number of people who designed, built, and flew these vehicles. Several of them wrote a book called "Unconventional, Contrary, and Ugly: The Lunar landing Research Vehicle." It is available essentially for free (send a self-addressed stamped envelope for a 1-pound item) from NASA. It will probably be available soon on the Internet, as well. If you want to take a close look at one of the actual vehicles, take the tour of NASA Dryden Flight Research Center.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Do you really think this ugly steam-engine toy can fly?

www.youtube.com...

What was the computer used to control this very ridiculous thing in 1960?

The famous IBM electronic abacus?

AND THIS IS THE FAMOUS "HAND CONTROLLER", THE MOST RIDICULOUS JOYSTICK IN THE WORLD EVER

[edit on 12-4-2007 by bigbrain]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
As numerous photos and motion pictures illustrate, the LLRV flew just fine, for the most part. Several vehicles were lost to accidents (it was truly an experimental vehicle, after all), but they provided excellent training for the astronauts.

The designers of the LLRV chose an analog fly-by-wire control system, since digital fly-by-wire technology was not yet available. The system could be configured to maximize the number of control parameters that could be varied during flight-testing.

In the lunar simulation mode, the auto-throttle system controlled the jet engine's thrust. The basic requirement of the lunar simulation system was to reduce the influence of aerodynamic drag forces to a level not noticeable by the pilot while maintaining a vertical thrust force of 5/6 the vehicle's weight. This was accomplished by using gimbals to vector the engine's thrust and the auto-throttle system to vary it. During lunar simulation, a thrust-to-weight computerused a motor-driven potentiometer to compute changes in the vehicle's weight. The computer continuously adjusted the thrust as jet and peroxide fuel burned off.

Computer-controlled engine angle in lunar simualtion mode allowed the pilot to maneuver the LLRV while adjusting the lift rocket engines to fly in the simulated lunar gravity field to a designated landing spot. Sensors measured and compensated for atmospheric drag on the vehicle. The vehicle had some undesired aerodynamic pitching moments but the computer damping system increased firing of the attitude rockets to cancel any angular rate that these aerodynamic moments generated. All in all, the LLRV provided a very good simulation of the final approach and touchdown in a lunar environment.

The LLRV control panel included a conventional center stick that provided pitch and roll control, and conventional rudder pedals for yaw control. A conventional jet engine throttle was located to the pilot’s left as in a fighter plane. A stick, similar to collective control in a helicopter, actuated the lift rockets. It was attached to the floor on the pilot's left side.

To lift off in the vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) mode, the pilot held directional control with the rudders and advanced the jet throttle until the LLRV rose on its leg struts. As the LLRV cleared the ground, he used the peroxide attitude rockets to provide pitch and roll control. He then tilted the LLRV forward like a helicopter and climbed to about 1,500 feet above the ground and approximately 2,500 to 3,000 feet from the touchdown point to begin the lunar simulation. Average flight speed was around 50 miles per hour. Speeds much above 60 miles per hour resulted in the pitch attitude rockets firing almost full-time to counter the aerodynamic pitching moment. This left very little pitch control for damping or pilot control inputs. Since the pilot had no direct way of knowing precisely how often the attitude rockets fired, he relied on the ground monitors to alert him by radio when he was approaching 80 percent of the pitch control capability. This determined the maximum allowable airspeed.

Up to this point, flying the LLRV was very much like flying a helicopter, but with greater limits on airspeed. The LLRV was responsive and quite controllable within these limits in the VTOL mode. Once the pilot stabilized the LLRV at 1,500 feet above the ground and around 50 miles per hour, he selected the Lunar Simulation Mode and fired the lift rockets. The computer automatically weighed the LLRV at this point and reduced the jet engine throttle until the total thrust compensated for 5/6 of the vehicle’s weight. At the same time, it unlocked the engine gimbals and controlled the thrust angle of the jet engine to allow the LLRV frame and lift rockets to maneuver without causing unwanted linear translations (horizontal movements).

According to my friend Don Mallick (who flew the LLRV in the initial testing phase), piloting the ungainly vehicle took some getting used to:

"I found it an interesting challenge to fly, hover, and land on a desired spot. Like all tasks, the more I did it, the better I became. Controlling a vertical descent with the lift rockets was exciting too, as it seemed to take a long time to arrest the vehicle’s vertical motion as I approached the ground. Flying the LLRV proved that an astronaut could operate a vehicle in the airless lunar environment with 1/6 Earth’s gravity, but it required a little adaptation by the pilot to this new realm of flight."

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
YOU, LIKE NASA BUFFOONS, ARE ABLE TO WRITE, WRITE, WRITE, WRITE, WRITE, WRITE .
NASA JOCKERS CAN ONLY MAKE ANIMATION VIDEOS TO SIMULATE A GRANDNESS THEY HAVE NOT.
THEY HAVE NOT TECHNOLOGY TO SEND A PROBE ON MARS, TO GO CLOSE TO SATURN, TO SEND MEN TO THE MOON, TO HIT COMETS.
AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY IS POOREST, FORD TECHNOLOGY ISN'T ABLE TO COMPETE WITH FERRARI OR MERCEDES.

According to my friend Don Mallick (who flew the LLRV in the initial testing phase), piloting the ungainly vehicle took some getting used to:

"I found it an interesting challenge to fly, hover, and land on a desired spot. Like all tasks, the more I did it, the better I became. Controlling a vertical descent with the lift rockets was exciting too, as it seemed to take a long time to arrest the vehicle’s vertical motion as I approached the ground. Flying the LLRV proved that an astronaut could operate a vehicle in the airless lunar environment with 1/6 Earth’s gravity, but it required a little adaptation by the pilot to this new realm of flight."

YOU AND YOUR FRIEND ARE ONLY TWO GREATEST LIARS, LIKE NASA BUFFOONS.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join