It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So stay away swimmer!

Your non substantiated view adds nothing to a great discussion.

I find the evidence of man's triumphant exploits on the Moon given by the diggers on this thread to be thoroughly valid and quite interesting. While the non-existent evidence by the naysayers to be of an boarish nature. The behavior of the utterly boarish naysayers is beneath contempt, if you know what I mean swimmer.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hehe...my "non substantiated" view...compared of pure science from the Moon Landing cult...you people who belong to this cult should stay away...for you have not produced A SINGLE PIECE of any kind of scientific evidence, except for OBVIOUSLY FAKE photos and bunch of IN NO WAY SCIENTIFIC attempts to cover up obvious lie.

Nothing you produced is scientific, because it cannot be.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Got Proof!

I have the word of hundreds of thousands of Nasa workers, and an assortment of thousands of other government workers and officials plus thousands of feet of film and thousands of stills. Plus I have hundreds of pounds of unique rocks and one of a kind of dust on our side of the argument.

While on your side of the argument, we have little ole swimmer, and a few wacos who I have seen on tv and they look like they quit taking their psychosis drugs weeks before the interview.

It was really funny swimmer, I wished you had seen these guys talking about their weird theories and how the Moon landing couldn't be true and they were weARing raged clothes in their dingy basements and sheds and hair was sticking out in all directions and they had a weird lite in thEIr eYEs
. It was so pathetic .

Is that how you are, swimmer?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Before this turns into a slanging match, I'd like to advise the immediate ingestion of a chill pill.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I guess, this is my last post here. Have fun.

jra

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
I have the word of hundreds of thousands of Nasa workers, and an assortment of thousands of other government workers and officials plus thousands of feet of film and thousands of stills. Plus I have hundreds of pounds of unique rocks and one of a kind of dust on our side of the argument.

Besides the 400,000 people that worked on the Apollo program, the 30,000 photos, many hours of live uncut footage, and numerous hours of 16mm DAC footage and the 800lbs of samples taken from the moon (which hundreds of geologists have examined, including the USSR) which were also used to help identify lunites. The first being found in 1979, but only identified as such in 1981 due to its similarities to the Apollo samples. And the mirrors that are still used today.

I'd like to add that there is Telemetry tracking of the ships, data from the ALSEP experiments (which carried on transmitting data for 6 years after the missions). The Amateur ham radio operators tracked the missions and listened to conversations. The Amateur Astronomers that watched the Apollo spacecrafts on there way to the moon. Photos here

Originally posted by swimmer

Riiiight...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Leaving the scene is exactly what the intended results are.

I've been waiting (what seems like weeks
) for someone from the NASA culties to say something meriting a response...

But what are you going to do... It's not like anyone in support of this government agency with something approaching information would spend time in this somewhat cummulatively sorry thread...

With regards to the 'thousands'... Most of the major religions have BILLIONS of believers... doesn't make them anymore credible using our 'reality based' framework... Does it?

You know what might make a more interesting thread Swimmer? (Or a subtopic)

Something along the lines of why would the government feel the need to go to so much effort to do a THEN bleeding edge propaganda coup...

The real fun would be in the speculation (or some of us who are a little more detail oriented
) filling in the blanks... My view would be something along the lines of the real space program.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by golemina

I've been waiting (what seems like weeks
) for someone from the NASA culties to say something meriting a response...

oh really ? and there we were awaiting " your team " to get back to us .... they never did it has been over a month now ... why ? was it a hollow boast ?

sir it is you who has failed tp put foraward any argument worthy of merit ........ your crownning " glory " was .......... " its BS "

hardly the stuff of dignified discusion .

the offer still stands ... formal debate ............. LETS SEE IF YOU CAN CUT THE MUSTARD

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   

for you have not produced A SINGLE PIECE of any kind of scientific evidence,

a blatant lie - every thing presented to you has been scientific - you simply stuck your fingers in your ears , closed your eyes and hummed " la la .. i`m not listening " ........ it was funny to a point

but now it is becoming tedious ... this is the second time you claim you are leaving ... then return with an even less coherent " argument "

formal debate .... time to lay your integrity on the line ... put up or shut up

except for OBVIOUSLY FAKE photos and bunch of IN NO WAY SCIENTIFIC attempts to cover up obvious lie.

ok , then cite the catalogue number of one photograph that is so " obviously fake " go on , just one - if it is so " obvious "

logic is dead ... long live swimmer

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fouraceshigh
Not there come on, how did the film get back uneased?? take a roll of exposed film the next time you get an xray, and see what happens??

I would read up on the Van allen belt, it consists of charged protons which can be stopped by a few cm of wood, let alone a spacecraft's walls. X-rays are low-energy gamma radiation.

The only danger is from an unexpected solar flare. On a short mission like going to the moon this is not a problem, but may be for any future mars expeditions.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
WOW...Can you believe this thread went as far!

As far as i see theres more evidence to prove we did land then we didnt!

If anybody would like to prove me wrong then please do tell us why we are wrong!

Mic

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
golemina,

You know more about this, was there a russian unmanned kraft that came back from the Moon just a little bit before Armstrong and company "went to the Moon"? According to the russian sources, this vehicle landed on the Moon, took samples and came back. I am not sure which one it was.

It would be interesting to see how the whole thing was pulled off. But, the whole conversation would be going towards political matters, and this is not the place for it, I guess.

Simply, the world is not what most of the people think it is. I do not see any "conspiracy", but I see that the whole world is controlled by one group of people, I do not know how many. They are doing it OPENLY, but they use media to make people stupid enough to trust them. They control ALL governments, and they have been doing this for a long time. No, I do not know who they are, they are using several stupid cults, like masons and templars etc...and the rulers of the world are, if you ask me, sick people. They need help.

I do not believe in aliens, I see that the rulers of our world use human knowledge, only they are using it AGAINST the humans.

So, obviously, this would no longer be a MOON LANDING fairy discussion...

jra

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

You know more about this, was there a russian unmanned kraft that came back from the Moon just a little bit before Armstrong and company "went to the Moon"? According to the russian sources, this vehicle landed on the Moon, took samples and came back. I am not sure which one it was.

That would be the Luna probes that you are referring to. Many were sent, but not all of them made it. Mostly due to launch failiers.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
My 2 cents:

They landed in the moon ?, yes,
The world sew the real images from there?, no!

so bouth theorys are true at the same time: They landed in the moon and they had faked/staged public images.Simple

jra

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbra Sideralis
They landed in the moon ?, yes,
The world sew the real images from there?, no!

so bouth theorys are true at the same time: They landed in the moon and they had faked/staged public images.Simple

But if you think they went, why do you think the pics would be fake? If you think they look fake, then explain why, if you can, and how they went about faking them.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Something worth the effort to discuss it!

Yippee! and HEY Swimmer.

>was there a russian unmanned kraft that came back from the Moon...

Yeah, the Luna program (thanks for the link JRA
).

Simply interesting... Kind of ironic the Russians supposedly retrieved grams of Moon matter... but the Americans retrieved almost half a ton!

> the whole conversation would be going towards political matters...

True... but it's worth keeping in mind, none of what is being discussed occurred in a vacuum.

Especially keeping in mind this entire episode that was the Apollo space program occurred in the Gulf of Tonkin Era.

>Simply, the world is not what most of the people think it is.

Truer words were NEVER spoken...

The fact that I find much credence in the theories of Immanuel Velikovsky...

The Moon comes off more as a large space vehicle, than the ridiculous square peg/round hole etiology of the Moon advocated by the currently leading proponents of selenology.

And here I thought this nerve was dead... MickeyDee

jra

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Simply interesting... Kind of ironic the Russians supposedly retrieved grams of Moon matter... but the Americans retrieved almost half a ton!

I fail to see what's ironic about that. Could you elaborate? It was much easier to collect more samples with 6 manned landings then it was with only 3 small unmanned probes.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well...it has been a long time since I stopped believing in a East-West politics, governments, the whole charade. If you read George Orwell's 1984, that is our reality. If anything, it is more brutal than fiction.

Like I said, it has been a long time since I figured that out.

So, Russians not saying anything about american "Moon Landing(s)" is absolutely no surprise to me. I am sure the other side returned the favour, many times...

This is where we lose 90% of people who read this. About 80% are good people who simply cannot accept that their government is an illusion, and 10% are paid to distract the discussion, to make us look like paranoid lunatics, to post long texts where they have the "proof"...and make average readers lose interest.

Yes, there are a lot of paid little servants here...or I am a paranoid.

Whichever you prefer.

What fascinates me, golemina, is - how could they even start a scam like that, how could they be confident that people would not figure it out, and that there would not be a world wide crisis? What type of control do they have when they can even think of a such an OBVIOUS fake story?

It is amazing, also, that, after all this time, this bucket holds water still...so many good people still buy the story...just like so many good people believed that Lenin (or Marks and Engels) were leading them to communism.

I have come to conclusion that communism and democracy are both just means to manipulate people.

Simple fact: Only a very small, tiny percent of people are educated enough to even understand how politics work. Yet, 50% of the voters, they do not have to be even literate, decide the future. THAT IS INSANE! Poor people will vote according to their knowledge, that comes from ABSOLUTELY CONTROLLED MEDIA.How is that different from communism?

Still, to me it is a surprise that they can pull of stuff like Moon Landing and other, more modern tricks.

That brings humility to my mind, I am just more aware of how little we are, and how vulnerable the Human Kind is.

I am not upset at all when people defend Moon Landing(s) or any other fairy tale. I have seen people who, after the fall of commism, lost desire to live. They were so deeply rooted into the make believe world that it was a mental shock to them to accept the changes. The same thing is with "democracy" believers. They STRONGLY believe that what was told in history books, in science books, in the media HAS TO BE TRUE. Changing that is a dramatic event for a lot of people. Especially if you change THE WHOLE THING.

Read the 1984.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
A brother by a different mother.

You hang out here (ATS for you slower speaking fellas
), and you finally find someone who begins to have an idea of what is going on around us...

1984!

The gold standard for beginning to understand.

Might I say closely followed by the Iron Heel.

Very eloquent overview on the East-West thing.

Ditto for Blue-Red.

The Media.

What can you REALLY say?

You ever notice how the 'news' ALWAYS breaks down to almost the exact same (time) segments. It would have to be a whole lot more entertaining to get up to MIND NUMBING.

Totally Looney Toons. We have the vote (read: have the 'vote'). The entire notion that anything as complex as our society can have 'course corrections' by some type of inane single binary decision.

The only problem I see Swimmer is that you might give too much weight/credence to the stalwarts that man the ramparts like in one of those French Legion movies to the stalwarts who would tell us not to look at the man standing behind the curtain of the NASA show...

The public by and large basically laughs (much as we seem to
) at the notion of the Apollo missions (as served up on the historical marketing glossies)... It totally permeates our USA culture... Simpsons, beer commercials, etc...

Once you FINALLY crack the veneer of the NASA space program...

You can start to ask some REAL questions... Engage in some discussion having some merit...

Let's get to THAT part.

(Where's the money? Where is the real space program? Was is the connect/disconnect to the infusion of alien technology that exploded post WWII? What's really going on with/on the Moon? etc. etc.)

We've got a thread going authored by Snafu7700 cracking the veneer on 'history'. It's kind of amusing. There's a crew that uses the same disinformation MOs to try to bring us back to the marketing glossy/vaporware reality of conformity.

Irony. Not that hard JRA. (grams vs would be tons
)

Oh! (I almost forgot...)

> how could they even start a scam like that

It just happens. It evolves. It starts with a small lie and just... People are... well, you know... not that acute (or are naive or whatever
). You float a story and it's not like anyone really goes and checks it out. It's totally the same everywhere... about everything.

Hey... Sad truth is we're really not much more than a wink and a nod story-telling monkeys that wear clothes.

Hey... I have a GOOD time.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by golemina]

jra

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Irony. Not that hard JRA. (grams vs would be tons
)

Ok but I still fail to see what the problem is. Besides the fact that you don't believe it happened. What's your problem exactly? Do you think the USSR should have been able to bring back more? Or that the US brought back an unrealistic amount? Or something else entirely?

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join