It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 39
29
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This subject has strayed way off track

But, just to add to the discussion:



an aerial gamma ray survey of the U.S.




posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
This subject has strayed way off track


You're right... It has. Let's get back to talking about the Moon Landing, eh folks?



posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Originally posted by HowardRoark
This subject has strayed way off track


You're right... It has. Let's get back to talking about the Moon Landing, eh folks?

kmdkid it's not like you have to rob me of points till i reach minus infinity
I realy dont got anything personal agaist you.
If you dont agree fine but dont take it personal.


[edit on 13-11-2005 by pepsi78]



posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
This subject has strayed way off track

But, just to add to the discussion:



an aerial gamma ray survey of the U.S.


That comes from the sun usa does not generate gamma like the moon

And it has a weak value cause it has been reduced by the atmosfere.

[edit on 13-11-2005 by pepsi78]



posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
kmdkid it's not like you have to rob me of points till i reach minus infinity
I realy dont got anything personal agaist you.
If you dont agree fine but dont take it personal.


This thread is about the Moon Landings, not about gamma rays. It's gone on long enough. So back on topic.



posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I will second the motion. Can everybody in the thread please get back on track with the stated topic of moon landings?

Thanks
FredT



posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Okay you didint read my post
The moon is the problem and has nothing to do with the sun

Here
The Moon surface is baldly exposed to cosmic radiation, some of that type of radiation is very hard to block with shielding. Furthermore, when cosmic rays hit the ground, they produce a dangerous spray of secondary particles right at your feet. All this radiation penetrating human flesh can damage DNA, boosting the risk of cancer and other maladies.



You should post links to your sources when you cut and paste. also, you must have missed this paragraph later in the site you lifted that from:


Except for quick trips to the Moon during the Apollo program, most human spaceflight has occurred near Earth where our planet's magnetic field provides a natural shield.


science.nasa.gov...

science.nasa.gov...



posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I did copy and paste and i have provided a link near it.
I was robed several points for that.

Why dont we talk about about ultra violetes on the moon.
Why is there a astronaut seating on the moon with his vision exposed
to the sun?
He is faceing the sun with out the protection visor.
Since there is no atmosfere to protect the astronaut from ultra violets
he should be blinded.


And HowardRoark they are not going to say "thats why we never went to the moon" in stead they are going to lie to you.



[edit on 13-11-2005 by pepsi78]



posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
I did copy and paste and i have provided a link near it.
I was robed several points for that.


Mod Note – You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

And keep any discussion of lost points and warnings off the forums.

Thanks.



posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Why is there a astronaut seating on the moon with his vision exposed
to the sun? He is faceing the sun with out the protection visor.
Since there is no atmosfere to protect the astronaut from ultra violets
he should be blinded.


Now you have given everyone here something worthy to think about. I really aren't sure how to explain this away. It does indeed seem like he is facing the sun, but that would be crazy without protection. Could it be possible that he is facing the Earth, and the sun is behind him? The earth could be lighting him.. maybe. Planetary atmospheres do give off light.. but perhaps not that much. I don't know.

Did any of the astronauts bring lighting equipment with them, to the moon? It would of made sense to aid the filming. If they did, then we could possibly say that the Sun was not up at that moment.

Anyway good find, Pepsi. Can you give me the source for that photo?

[edit on 13/11/05 by SteveR]



posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Do we see the moon clear in the day time?
I dont think the atmosfere would be that important so it can reflect such a
shineing spot.
Do we get refetions from mars or jupiter in our wind shields?it does not matterreally if you think light travels at light speed and we dont get such reflections.
But we do get them from the sun.



posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Do we see the moon clear in the day time?


No but we do at night. Moonlight right? As for the picture maybe it was a lunar night. I'm willing to hypothesize that the Earth gives off more light than the sun-lit moon. Though my knowledge of astrophysics is probably poor, so I await correction on this.


Originally posted by pepsi78
I dont think the atmosfere would be that important so it can reflect such a
shineing spot.


True enough. Do you have the source for that photo?



posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It is a hoax site but still a picture is a picture, it is from the moon.
www.erichufschmid.net...
I will try do get some from other sites.
I have seen many that have tthe same caracteristics.



posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

True enough. Do you have the source for that photo?


Looks like it came from here steve: www.erichufschmid.net...

That's not the exact page(didn't look around much) but i'm sure it's where he got it from.


(edit)Whoops, looks like pepsi beat me to it. Didn't realize he was still here.

[edit on 13-11-2005 by Rren]



posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Do we see the moon clear in the day time?
I dont think the atmosfere would be that important so it can reflect such a
shineing spot.


Erm, the atmosphere doesn't "reflect" light from the Moon while the Sun is up. It's just that the direct light from the Sun pales the light from the Sun that is reflecting off the Moon.



Do we get refetions from mars or jupiter in our wind shields?it does not matterreally if you think light travels at light speed and we dont get such reflections.
But we do get them from the sun.


At night I've seen shadows cast by Venus and by Mars. You have to have very dark skies for it though. Same for reflections in car windshields. When the planets are at the right angle, it can happen. Very dark skies are needed again though.






Show me a NASA website that shows that picture and I'll believe it. Until then, I'm saying that that is a hoax.



posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The site that i got it from is saiyng that they got it from here
www.hq.nasa.gov...



posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
The site that i got it from is saiyng that they got it from here
www.hq.nasa.gov...


Great, nothing like linking to a website that has hundreds, if not thousands of photos. Why don't you put forth some effort and find that exact picture on that website?



posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Erm, the atmosphere doesn't "reflect" light from the Moon while the Sun is up. It's just that the direct light from the Sun pales the light from the Sun that is reflecting off the Moon


I assumed Pepsi was trying to say that the Earth's light isn't enough to create that large shiny spot on the Astronauts helmet. Did I understand you right Pepsi? Maybe I'm confused



posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
steve if the black protection visor was on and there would be a light i would understand, i am driving a car and sudetly the reflection of the moon springs in the windshield blinding me.
That's what hapend officer that's why i have runed over that guy, it is not my fault i was blinded by the moon

I got a better idea let's leave this one for the specialists.
Some one who can explain it if it's posible or not.

[edit on 13-11-2005 by pepsi78]


jra

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid





Show me a NASA website that shows that picture and I'll believe it. Until then, I'm saying that that is a hoax.


Well I skimmed through all the surface pics from Apollo 17. I didn't see it in there (all though I could have missed it). But I think that pic is croped out from some video footage and not from a still photo.



new topics

top topics



 
29
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

log in

join