It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

pepsi78,

If the flag is what convinced you then you are a lost cause...

All of your points have been debunked in this thread already, please go back and read it.

or do some light reading at this site...www.clavius.org...
About the flag
www.clavius.org...
about the "gama rays"
www.clavius.org...
about the crosshairs "dissapearing"
www.clavius.org...

get back to us with some new stuff

[edit on 8-11-2005 by Halfofone]

Dont tell me there is air on the moon or one of the astronauts was blowing on the flag lol.
Has the guy said probaly there was a little wind in area 51.
There is no air no wind and no atmosferic enviorment on the moon
and less gravity or more gravity will not make it wave left or right has
it was waving it was not waveing up and down it is left and right.and real
fast you will just have to wach the movie again it's not like a water efect
where you drop something in the water and it bounces slowly just like with
less gravity, what you got there is a movement lef and right of the flag
and not slow but pretty fast.
THERE WAS AN EXPERT IN FOTOGRAFY AND HE QUOTED"
I CANT UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S NOT RIGHT" NOW I ASK YOU ARE YOU AN EXPERT IN THAT MATTER DO YOU DO THAT FOR A LIVING?

Before the apolo mison the lem crashed on earth pointing
out that nothing works right .
There was no indication whats so ever that the mision is ready and it is going to be a succes it was indicateing that it is going to be a total failure.
People buy anything , if i'm going to say has a nasa representative that i am going to fly to mars on a kite roped down to earth would you belive me,
cause thats how i see it, not to mention the guy that did the report
and got killed over it his report neve showed up, that report probaly was puting a stop on the hole project.

The radiation belt.
That site is saing it's just walking on a rainy day.
And it hapens that they evoided all of the drops (let's call them waves please)
On their way back they would have to go slower to fix their re -entry
they would have to slow down way before they riched the earth's atmosfier
that would mean even more exposure to the belt but yet not a single one of them had even a small simtom i would say what a joke

The gamma radiation belt not even the space shuttle go's above the limit(why, simply casue the walls of the suttle are not made to resist to that kind of radiation it will simply penetrate the walls of the suttle)
the suttle is always below the belt and to point out that on that day there was solar explosions makeing the radiation much stronger(increased radiation if we would not have the atmosfere to reduce the efect of the rays we would simply fry on such of events of solar explosions).
A lunar module made out of aluminium
) what a joke
would put up with the radiation belt, there would be a need for fortified walls and the suits would just not be inoff.
In fact no suit will protect you 100% in case of a reactor leak of or after
one, if it just melted down you would just die in it with the suit on.
Go ask a person that works at a nuclear plant .
If gama radiation is strong the suits wont protect you , only a bunker will
the luner module would have to be a flyng bunker and not a tin foil raped aluminium.
"Cernobal incident" people with heavy suits went in the reactor but sufferd cause of it, simtoms showed up days after that.
The astronauts did not show simtoms even if the radiation belt was stronger that day not that it is not strong any way but it just hapen to have even a dedlyer dose on that day.

I am not sayng that they never made it to the moon but not in the 60's
it's a hoax
Go document youre self on gamma radiation or even better go detonate a nuke
but one that would have to make up to the radiation belt xxx nukes or the mother of em all and just stand there in a radiation suit see if it afects you.

In fact here an oficial goverment page with nasa on it

www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

This is a nasa oficial page
The Earth actually has two radiation belts of different origins. The inner belt, the one discovered by Van Allen's Geiger counter, occupies a compact region above the equator (see drawing, which also includes the trajectories of two space probes) and is a by-product of cosmic radiation. It is populated by protons of energies in the 10-100 Mev range, which readily penetrate spacecraft and which can, on prolonged exposure, damage instruments and be a hazard to astronauts. Both manned and unmanned spaceflights tend to stay out of this region.

Some official quotes

The argument which you raised keeps coming back in my e-mail; see for instance

The answer is always--no. The radiation is bad, but not THAT bad. Astronauts went through the belt quickly, and the dosage was minimal. Two hours were certainly not enough to kill anyone--two weeks, maybe, I am not sure (the dosage to the skin would be heavy, but to the heart or brain much less so because most of the inner belt protons do not penetrate far).

But now i ask what about : 1 the instruments, 2 the solar explosion makeing the radiation even worse, 3 the reentry they had to slow down
before they arived in earth atmosfer way earrly on the trip makeing them
praticly seating ducks.
Has that oficial is arguing with his own ideas and opinions,
a lunar primitive carft made out of tape and raped in some sort of aluminium foil and primitive instruments that can easyly go off scale after passing the belt not to mention the astronauts exposed to that area
he forgot to mention the solar explosion what hapened to that?
He admits to the skin damage but the problem with the astronauts is
that they where like brand new he said havy so havy means level 1 degree burns .
So how can some one explain that the astronauts where all happy waveing and not having one single problem.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by pepsi78]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Here's the lunar module picture from Apollo 15, taken on the moon (so NASA says). [I finally learned how to put pictures in.] This is the thing that NASA says America flew to the moon. Can you imagine landing something draped in gold-foiled plastic, paper and cardboard? If this picture doesn't convince people that the moon landing was a fake, nothing will. The rocket thrust wouldn't blow the stuff away? (note: click on the link to see the tape. They had this stuff taped all over.)

www.aulis.com...

More links to the lunar lander and gold foil:

www.myspacemuseum.com...

www.hq.nasa.gov...

www.hq.nasa.gov...

www.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 8-11-2005 by resistance]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistance
Here's the lunar module picture from Apollo 15, taken on the moon (so NASA says). [I finally learned how to put pictures in.] This is the thing that NASA says America flew to the moon. Can you imagine landing something draped in gold-foiled plastic, paper and cardboard? If this picture doesn't convince people that the moon landing was a fake, nothing will. The rocket thrust wouldn't blow the stuff away? (note: click on the link to see the tape. They had this stuff taped all over.)

Yes resistance if that thing passes over the belt with peopel in it than i will wait for santa for crismass

[edit on 8-11-2005 by pepsi78]

MOD EDIT: Removing unsightly quotes...

[edit on 11/8/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by HowardRoark
you can make out the sprocket dots

Ah, ok, thanks for clearing this one up.

Well that's it, I guess. Nothing left to question. Unless resistance can think of something that we haven't already covered

There's the matter of the coolpacks not being connected to a lifeline. The shuttle spacemen had lifelines to their spacesuits. There's no way those coolpacks could keep the astroNOTs cool, warm, dry, and oxygenated for such a long time while they were doing all the things they did in 275 degrees in a vaccum (the perfect insulator). We can save this one for last.

There's also the matter of how they managed to land the lunar lander without all the cardboard and gold foil blowing off from the rocket thruster. And if this contraption had to be brought out from the mother ship, opened up or whatever, what's going to keep things from ripping and tearing? Which as the pic I posted above does show tears.

Does anybody seriously believe that anybody would consent to fly to the moon in one of those contraptions?

There's also the question of Gus Grissom's alleged murder. I understand his family believes he was murdered.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
You brought up alot of points, and since it's late I'll just concentrate on the LM point, for this post.

I can see where your coming from. The LEM looks like something out of a fuggin Halloween movie
it's laughable. No offence to the people who built it, I'm going to vindicate them in a moment..

You see the thing is, under that foil is a really well-made craft. With welded metal, and everything you would expect. Only the "shell" looks suspect. Therefore we don't have any reason to doubt the craft.

There's also the matter of how they managed to land the lunar lander without all the cardboard and gold foil blowing off from the rocket thruster.

Well I'm assuming the thrust needed was very light. The LEM is light compared to a rocket for example, possibly lighter than a car.. and the gravity on the moon is 1/6 earth.

Does anybody seriously believe that anybody would consent to fly to the moon in one of those contraptions?

I think NASA could of built something more spectacular if they were hoaxing the moon trip. Maybe the LEM was just perfect for the job.. an odd design but aesthetics aren't the main points of engineering design.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

The shuttle spacemen had lifelines to their spacesuits. There's no way those coolpacks could keep the astronauts cool, warm, dry, and oxygenated for such a long time while they were doing all the things they did in 275 degrees in a vaccum (the perfect insulator).

Here are some images of untethered space walks...

Sure, these happened years later... But then again, doing a space walk is A LOT different when compared to a Moon walk.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Well I'm assuming the thrust needed was very light. The LEM is light compared to a rocket for example, possibly lighter than a car.. and the gravity on the moon is 1/6 earth.

On Earth its mass was 32 399 pounds... On the Moon then it was about 5 400 pounds. So about the mass of a luxury car or a truck.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Wow pepsi, glad you came along because this is all new to us, after over 30 pages we never even touched on any of those subjects...

Like you were told - engage brain and read - before you bless us with some of your 'revelations'. Then you might actually learn something - unless you consider yourself already at your intellectual peak.

Of course, if you prefer, you could not bother reading and learning and you could start a little group with Resistance, saving all us backward, evil Illumanti people from demons and the perils associated with intelligence and knowledge.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Pepsi, please read the other pages before you post, because you are raising issues that have already been mentioned. And mentioned again. And again. And again. And debunked by the way. Please also learn to either use a spell checker or buy a dictionary. Rampant typos do not look good.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Wow pepsi, glad you came along because this is all new to us, after over 30 pages we never even touched on any of those subjects...

Like you were told - engage brain and read - before you bless us with some of your 'revelations'. Then you might actually learn something - unless you consider yourself already at your intellectual peak.

Of course, if you prefer, you could not bother reading and learning and you could start a little group with Resistance, saving all us backward, evil Illumanti people from demons and the perils associated with intelligence and knowledge.

Debunked you say?
Going around the belt where the radiation is less in proportion does not debunk any thing.
The solar explosions(magnetic storm)made the belt over a 1000x times
stronger just calculate that , if the belt would not get them the storm would have got them.
Okay you would say okay so they got passed the belt and the storm didint get any of them but are we to belive that no simtoms what so ever no burns nothing not a single sign .
2 hours within the belt is inof to cause serios burns to the skin it would penetrate within any suit at that level of increasment.
So the problem is the efect of the storm on the belt and the storm it's self.

Further more i got the pics and i will put them up.
If the lem didint move how does the 2 pictures show in one the lem present and in the other one the lem is not present and of course none of the equpment is.
It just vanished huh?
Nasa said that the lem never moved so how do you explain that?
I tell you why cause the studio was small and they needed the extra pics
the same site but with the lem missing.
I will put pictures up .
And that theory with the radiation belt of yours does not debunk any thing.
you see the problem is with the solar storm it makes the belt 1000X times stronger and really creates problems for the instruments.
Go read on a oficial gov page what the storm would do in such cases.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Pepsi.
since you also refuse to read i'll explain for you.

1. the flag looks like it "waving' because; a. it is still wrikled, b. the astronaughs wanted it look like it was waving so they didn't extend the barr straight, and twisted the pole to create a wave motion, c. because of the lower gravity the flag would not have hung straight as quickly as on earth, thus it holds it's "wavy" state when they let go.

2. I guess you buy the crosshair bit, cause you didn't rebut that. But it goes to show that you haven't done your homework, I suggest you read through the de-bunk sites before you form an opinion. you know, deny ignorance and all.

3. as for the radiation it's been gone through so much I don't even have the energy to do it again. But I'll say this, there are risks that you just take, for science and discovery, the risks were defenaatly high here, but not insurmoutable.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Debunked you say?
Going around the belt where the radiation is less in proportion does not debunk any thing.
The solar explosions(magnetic storm)made the belt over a 1000x times
stronger just calculate that , if the belt would not get them the storm would have got them.
Okay you would say okay so they got passed the belt and the storm didint get any of them but are we to belive that no simtoms what so ever no burns nothing not a single sign .
2 hours within the belt is inof to cause serios burns to the skin it would penetrate within any suit at that level of increasment.
So the problem is the efect of the storm on the belt and the storm it's self.

Further more i got the pics and i will put them up.
If the lem didint move how does the 2 pictures show in one the lem present and in the other one the lem is not present and of course none of the equpment is.
It just vanished huh?
Nasa said that the lem never moved so how do you explain that?
I tell you why cause the studio was small and they needed the extra pics
the same site but with the lem missing.
I will put pictures up .
And that theory with the radiation belt of yours does not debunk any thing.
you see the problem is with the solar storm it makes the belt 1000X times stronger and really creates problems for the instruments.
Go read on a oficial gov page what the storm would do in such cases.

Okay, you're not making an awful lot of sense. If you're referring to the Van Allen Belt, the Apollo missions went through the thinnest parts of it. We know what the maximum exposure was there and they made it through alive. Radiation is something that the body can absorb in limited amounts. Unless you walk into a nuclear pile and play with the core it doesn't kill at a touch, make you glow in the dark or make your head explode. The astronauts had a total exposure of around 2 rem. That is NOT enough to burn the skin. The body can accept that and heal any cellular damage in a few days. I don't think that there was any solar storm during any of the Apollo missions. I could be wrong however.
And the moving LEM - nope, it landed and stayed in the same spot. Armstrong and Aldrin on the other hand moved around a lot. This would explain it.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Halfofone
Pepsi.
since you also refuse to read i'll explain for you.

1. the flag looks like it "waving' because; a. it is still wrikled, b. the astronaughs wanted it look like it was waving so they didn't extend the barr straight, and twisted the pole to create a wave motion, c. because of the lower gravity the flag would not have hung straight as quickly as on earth, thus it holds it's "wavy" state when they let go.

2. I guess you buy the crosshair bit, cause you didn't rebut that. But it goes to show that you haven't done your homework, I suggest you read through the de-bunk sites before you form an opinion. you know, deny ignorance and all.

3. as for the radiation it's been gone through so much I don't even have the energy to do it again. But I'll say this, there are risks that you just take, for science and discovery, the risks were defenaatly high here, but not insurmoutable.

Half i may agree with you on all but not with the radiation belt.
Dont you understand that it is imposible simply cause on that day
the belt had an increasment of power over 1000 times.
The trip home was much slower than the one takeing them to the moon.
They had to slow down before coming in proximity with earth way before they got near it.

So maybe they made it alive let's asume but no way that there would not be burns havy burns sicknes 2 hours is more than inof .

Do you want me honsestly to belive that?
Has opend minded has i am i can not picture that on how the astronauts got out of it with out a single problem.
They would not be standing waveing and smileing.

And i got this moderator robing me of points just because of debateing.
Go ahead take them all, you took almost all of them any way, i dont come here to make points i come to debate and if i feel that some explenation is not valid to me i will ask why.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by pepsi78]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ok well I'm assuming you are talking about apollo 11.

Please find some links or something that shows the solar flare that happend during any of the lift off times on any apollo mission. (prefrebly good ones)
Also where do you get the 1000X from maybe I missed that if you posted it already.

here is a time line from apollo 11. history.nasa.gov...
it shows crew egress from the CM at 5:29 PM 24 July
then the crew wntered quarantine
then released from quarintine 10 Aug

so whats that 16 days? enough to recover from some minor burning on re-entery.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I just checked this out. NASA had links to people all over the world, creating something called the Solar Particle Alert Network to, (sound of trumpets) warn the Agency if a major solar event occurred. During the entire Apollo programme - that is when the astronauts were in space - there were no major solar events. Luckily it at a time called the Maunder (sp?) Minimum, when solar activity is at a low level. Here's the link on this: www.lunaranomalies.com...

It's quite comprehensive and even points out that the astronauts all wore dosimeters, which makes sense but which I didn't know. It also has lots of nice facts about the Van Allen Belts.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I found something interesting... it' all I could find really.

It's legendary (at NASA) because it happened during the Apollo program when astronauts were going back and forth to the Moon regularly. At the time, the crew of Apollo 16 had just returned to Earth in April while the crew of Apollo 17 was preparing for a moon-landing in December. Luckily, everyone was safely on Earth when the sun went haywire.

"A large sunspot appeared on August 2, 1972, and for the next 10 days it erupted again and again," recalls Hathaway. The spate of explosions caused, "a proton storm much worse than the one we've just experienced," adds Cucinotta. Researchers have been studying it ever since.

Cucinotta estimates that a moonwalker caught in the August 1972 storm might have absorbed 400 rem. Deadly? "Not necessarily," he says. A quick trip back to Earth for medical care could have saved the hypothetical astronaut's life.

Surely, though, no astronaut is going to walk around on the Moon when there's a giant sunspot threatening to explode. "They're going to stay inside their spaceship (or habitat)," says Cucinotta. An Apollo command module with its aluminum hull would have attenuated the 1972 storm from 400 rem to less than 35 rem at the astronaut's blood-forming organs. That's the difference between needing a bone marrow transplant … or just a headache pill.

It also notes that you would not die instantly, but in a few days you would feel sick, vomit, and such. But you would not Die at all unless you have over 300rem's suddenly, but spread out over time your body would be able to repaire itself.

sorce NASA January 27, 2005

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Halfofone]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Halfofone
Ok well I'm assuming you are talking about apollo 11.

Please find some links or something that shows the solar flare that happend during any of the lift off times on any apollo mission. (prefrebly good ones)
Also where do you get the 1000X from maybe I missed that if you posted it already.

here is a time line from apollo 11. history.nasa.gov...
it shows crew egress from the CM at 5:29 PM 24 July
then the crew wntered quarantine
then released from quarintine 10 Aug

so whats that 16 days? enough to recover from some minor burning on re-entery.

Okay let's get in to details.
For the radiation not to penetrate you would need 6 feet of led shielding acording to physicist Ralf Renay.
Acording to space physicist Geoffrey Reeves it will increase the belts radiation over a 1000 times above of what was before and also acording to him the 16 th mision ocured at the time of one of the suns most intense storms ever recorded, remember he is an expert he does this for a living records every thing it is his life in fact the storm was the bigest one of the 20 th century there is no way they would make it
also not to mention it went on for 3 or 4 days
so it would afect them on their way to the moon and on their way home.

So can you imagine a 1000x increase and what does that mean?
It is imposible i'm not even talking about the other stuff when they could not even make it half way to the moon.

I am open minded and open to sugestions
if any one can explain to me
please?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Okay let's get in to details.
For the radiation not to penetrate you would need 6 feet of led shielding acording to physicist Ralf Renay.
Acording to space physicist Geoffrey Reeves it will increase the belts radiation over a 1000 times above of what was before and also acording to him the 16 th mision ocured at the time of one of the suns most intense storms ever recorded, remember he is an expert he does this for a living records every thing it is his life in fact the storm was the bigest one of the 20 th century there is no way they would make it
also not to mention it went on for 3 or 4 days
so it would afect them on their way to the moon and on their way home.

So can you imagine a 1000x increase and what does that mean?
It is imposible i'm not even talking about the other stuff when they could not even make it half way to the moon.

Please put up some proof that there was a major solar event during the Apollo 11 flight, because otherwise you're not very convincing.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'd love to see these statements that you think these people made, storms did happen but not during missions... Oh, can you link me to info on Ralf Renay? I can't seem to find him on google............

Anyway:

During the Apollo program, there were several near-misses between the astronauts walking on the surface of the Moon and a deadly solar storm event. The Apollo 12 astronauts walked on the Moon only a few short weeks after a major solar proton flare would have bathed the astronauts in a 100 rem blast of radiation. Another major flare that occurred half way between the Apollo 16 and Apollo 17 moonwalks would have had a much more deadly outcome had it arrived while astronauts were outside their spacecraft playing golf. Within a few minutes, the astronauts would have been killed on the spot with an incredible 7000 rem blast of radiation.
sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Not really adding much to the thread, just saying that I admire the patience of AgentSmith, Halfofone and the others. I couldn't even read the whole thread!

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join