It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 182
<< 179  180  181   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeaselSpencer
reply to post by UnMature
[m

They faked it so as to cover uP other things. They pretend to do one thing and turn around and do another .

Doc explain your latest babble to the masses of ATS . sock puppet number 4

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MickeyDee

For those who question if we indeed land on the moon, there is 3rd party satellite photos showing the landing sites with details of the event.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarcartographer

There are no images from Soviet, Chinese, Indian or Japanese probes wherein the artifacts left by the Apollo mission are discernible. That is why you will not be able to post such images. Only American images can show discernible objects left by the Apollo missions.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MickeyDee

I do believe that we have landed on the moon, i also think that we will go back there someday soon, the mars projects are harder to achieve, if NASA sent a human to mars then that person would not return home.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I can't believe I started this post when I was young and naive, along with a bit of stupidity and it's had so many replies!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
End of the moon? On every planet there's a timelimmit. Only we can expand maybe stay but for That or is a bit to late I think.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammie007

what? end to the MOON CONSPIRACY, it's the end of the CONSIPRACY, not of the moon. LoL.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Someone resurrects a 10-year-old thread without actually checking what it's about, and ends up not manking much sense anyway.

Priceless.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
Someone resurrects a 10-year-old thread without actually checking what it's about, and ends up not manking much sense anyway.

Priceless.

that's why i tried to explain to him, lmao

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sammie007
End of the moon? On every planet there's a timelimmit. Only we can expand maybe stay but for That or is a bit to late I think.

Welcome to ATS, but hopefully you will clarify your post so we can discuss your position with you.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

Do you actually expect someone to read 180 pages...

WTVR...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid
a reply to: wildespace

Do you actually expect someone to read 180 pages...

WTVR...

No, just the first page, or even just the first post, will do:

originally posted by: MickeyDee
I truly believe that we did land on the moon back in '69, and so should everybody else.
So to finally end all the speculation regaurding the landings, why on earth doesnt NASA use Hubble to photograph the landing sites?
We've seen the amazing things that Hubble can do, so im sure it could give us amazing pics of the lunar surface.
It would be to NASA's advantage as their was no point them spending billions going to the moon if nobody believes they did!!!

One more thing! Why did they never fake a Mars landing!!

Well, I guess we can't expect the same level of coherence and cognition from everyone, understandably not from a 25 year old Belgian girl.
edit on 9-10-2015 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

About a photo I found of the univers. 2 halfs earths, but 9 cirkels. Everything about nine. Nine planets, others or just numbers can't read them. It was like a tube from 300000lightyears away till the end.... happenings disturb our time here. The earth's time. We have to be stabile, remain like That. Photo is on my phone and can't post or he re just a link. But The re are already discussions he re about the russian book were the photo also is on. I be lieve there's an end on everything, but That map, that tube says we are past the middle... I have my own thaughts correct or not? We'll see. For me it had to fit and make sence and be logic belofte there"s ant chance that I be lieve them. What do you think about an experationdate on the earth?

new topics

top topics

<< 179  180  181   >>

join