It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
video.google.com...

Lunar Landing

00:32 shows landing pad and the probe that touched down first.

I worked at the company that made the probe and micro switch and cables
for the flight computer hook up.

The company advertised, which is dumb for a DOD contract company, that
their product would be the first man made object to touch the Moon.

At last, someone who's not BB. The first man made object to touch the moon was Luna 2, a Soviet probe that impacted the lunar surface on September 14, 1959. If we're talking about the first man made object to touch the moon and survive, Luna 9 was another Soviet probe that made history by being the first man made object to make a soft landing on the moon on February 3, 1966. So unless your company was a contractor for the Soviets, your company's alleged advertisment was absolutely false.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

ngchunter, long time no see. Good catch on Tesla's post...but, I have a question, both for you and Tesla regarding the probes on the LM.

According to Tesla, the video showing the shadow of the LM in the Apollo 11 footage is fake, because he claims that the probes were not installed. YET, numerous pictures of the LM vehicle, during the unpacking and docking, prior to LOI show the probes clearly. Because, those were the "CONTACT" sensors...some 5 feet in length, or so, to illuminate the big blue light and cue the Main Engine shut-down. At least, that's my limited understanding of how the system worked.

Also, there was likely a Radar Altimeter (like in an airplane....YES, even in the 1960s!) and of course, the INS to detect lateral motion....

Side note to ngc: B-B is off on another tangent....he says there is no Phoenix lander on Mars now!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So is that a fake landing we were shown.
Any survey of landing sites from Illuminati telescopes yet.
Can we ever verify the Lunar Landings?

Now you are understanding the truth. No moon landing happened in 1969.

NASA' s frauds had not technology to land men there.

Please, moderators, move my thread "There is not any Phoenix on Mars" to "Space Exploration". Now it is in "Skunk Works". A moderator dictator moved my thread from here.

Mod Note: Stay on Topic – Please Review This Link.

Skunk is an insult.

Thank you

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Big-Brain]

(BB, please use the appropriate channels for Complaints and Suggestions )

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Big-Brain

Big, please note something. skunk is not an insult....your use of the term "goat" is! (You initially wrote "gout"....which is a medical condition...)

If you will please pay attention.....men landed on the Moon, in 1969, 1970 and 1971....twelve men, six successful missions (that we know of...!)

The technology was there, the ntent was there, and it happened.

Nothing you have brought to this thread has any indications to support your claims (darn, I'm talking like him now!).

Big, you bring nothing to support your assertins. It is nonsense, everything you have posted. It is over...deal with it!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

video.google.com...

Lunar Landing

00:32 shows landing pad and the probe that touched down first.

I worked at the company that made the probe and micro switch and cables
for the flight computer hook up.

The company advertised, which is dumb for a DOD contract company, that
their product would be the first man made object to touch the Moon.

Well they were told to pull the ad.
I also heard the device was not used.

So is that a fake landing we were shown.
Any survey of landing sites from Illuminati telescopes yet.

I don't know which probe you're talking about, but the Lunar Surface Sensing probes that stuck out from the bottom of the landing pads WERE used and WERE operational on the Apollo LEM.

The probes were designed to sense contact with the lunar surface to tell the crew to shut down the engines. The exhaust end of the engine bell only had a few inches of clearance from the surface(if the surface was level), so NASA engineers wanted to be sure the engine was shut down in case the surface was uneven enough to physically interfere with the engine exhaust.

Here is a link to a description of the probe, and some photos (a couple interesting ones show the probe bent under the LEM landing pad on the surface of the Moon.)
www.space1.com...

I believe Grumman, the company that designed and built the LEM, also designed the contact probes (they may have sourced that out, but I don't think so).

...and maybe times were different then and DoD contractors did not advertise (although I don't remember if they did or if they didn't) but now they do -- I remember recently seeing Lockheed Martin ads on TV espousing their part in keeping our country safe. I've also seen ads for Boeing that call attention to their defense department work.

Can we ever verify the Lunar Landings.

NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) with its powerful Hi-Res camera may be able to verify the landing sites. The LRO flies later this year.

But it doesn't matter -- even if NASA provides pictures of the Apollo landing sites taken by the LRO showing Apollo equipment, the Hoax Believers will simply claim that the LRO images are fake.

[edit on 6/5/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

[edit on 6/5/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

SGIP, glad to see you are back!!

How goes it?

Did you notice B-B's other 'thread'????

Best, WW

edit...oh, and big star for ya!!

[edit on 6/5/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yeah -- I try to only respond to BB if he says something new...so obviously I haven't had a reason to respond in a while.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Surface Sensing Probe

That should be it. It pops on a light to aid manual landing.
That makes it safe to discard as computer inputs would have to
be reworked.
Got to be up on how the programs are run.

So here is how this was some eavesdropping dis info:

Like I said I hardly recall the ad but might be true as one day I hear talk
out side the office door next to a picture that said 'Zero Defects'.
The two employees comment on it and recalled the probe ad and
not even being used.
But not being a hush hush program where the boss say you don't
know where this goes
I'd say it was a open info program.

So EDO would be the first America part made by a company to touch the
Moon.
EDO is now part of ITT, interestingly I googled ITT and Germany and found
ties.
Back then the company was EDO.
Made parts for airplanes so it was in the aerospace industry.

Google EDO

Still on the net and on wiki.
The probe ended up under the landing pad covered in gold colored foil.
Who gift wrapped the lander, that was unexpected.

Like I said, it was a strange twist of truth or fact ... it happens to people.
Perhaps they didn't know what they were talking about.

Now the company ad might might have had a video broadcast using a
staged video or actual footage if after the Moon landing.
Yes, 1968 - 1969 was the time frame.
Seeing the actual landing video always makes me think of that so
called dis info eavesdropping. Too weird.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
OK, I've been here a while, but still a computer idiot, so this is my first attempt to bring a YouTube link to a thread. No need to start a new thread on this subject, since this one already exists.

Whilst some YT stuff is garbage, thought I'd share this....I think I do it by the 'copy'/'paste' method of the url. That is what I did; if it runs aground, may the Mods forgive me!!!

Have my fingers crossed!

edit....nope....hmmmm

OK....cannot right-click on the url, but try to paste, and it goes to 'embed' which is something I don't think we want......

OK...www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6/9/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Big Brain- I hope you have been watching "When we left Earth" a 6 hr. mini series on Discovery Channel in HD...great deal of footage of LM in flight. Much of it never seen before.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Surface Sensing Probe

Page won't open, but I know the LEM had a contact light. Whether or not your company made this part for the production version, I don't know.

So EDO would be the first America part made by a company to touch the
Moon.

Still wrong. The first american spacecraft to touch the moon was Ranger 4, the first contracted spacecraft built by a company to touch the moon was Surveyor 1, built by Hughes Aircraft, which soft landed in 1966. No matter how you cut it, your "ad" would have been a lie.

Who gift wrapped the lander, that was unexpected.

The gold foil helped keep the lander thermally regulated, and was not unexpected.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I believe that the Apollo landings DID happen, AND that the video/photos were real. Here is why:

-Soviets were tracking the craft: If they could see craft, why wouldn't they talk about it being faked? There are already some explanations:

1. Fake Soviet Space Program: This would have been released by the Americans before they faked thier program, the Americans knew of the Soviet side of the space race as much as the Soviets knew about the American side. Also, if this was faked, we are to believe that no one went into space until recently, when all of a sudden, we just knew about the dangers of space miraculously and sent Space Shuttles and built the ISS with quite a good succes rate? Obviously, these are not fake as Space Shuttle occupants did not have reason enough to keep a secret (go ahead and argue, it would have gotten out by now if Space Shuttle was fake) as well as, where would it go after take off, which many civilians have seen with thier own eyes? ISS is visible through telescopes which is not exactly fakeable!

2. The Soviets were tricked: This could not have happened. People have said "they switched the craft with a different one" or "the craft stayed in orbit". Evidently, the Soviets would have seen if the craft stayed in orbit, and a different one was sent to the moon. They also would also have noticed if the time on the TV Broadcast and the landing of the real craft were different (allowing for time delay of course), which would have been hard to match up if they were two different craft, although i guess not impossible to fake. Anyways, they would have known if the craft that reached the moon was not the one that took off on TV.

-There is footage showing the Apollo craft moving outside Earth orbit:
Most of the people who try to prove the Apollo landings were fake focus a fair amount on the footage taken of Earth from inside the craft. If this is real, it would disprove most of the thoeries of how/why the Apollo missions were faked.

1. The footage is not really taken outside earth orbit: This is the most obvious explanation. Unfortunately for the hoaxers, this has not been proven, and in fact can be disproven. While a transparency could be the cause of the footage (if it were repeatedly changed between shots, to allow for the moving clouds and spinning of the Earth), it is actually not. In fact, there is footage that disproves ALL theories about the film being shot in Earth orbit, which oddly enough was not included in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way To the Moon or similar hoax-themed films. It is visible here within this video:

Also, there is a video that (supposedly) shows a transparency, but as shown in another YT video (the one mentioned at the start of the above video, or one in that series, search it) it is simply overexposed Earth light coming through the window, which is overexposed because the video was being taken of the dark inside of the craft and it's occupants, which required the camera to be set for low light.

Although it is quite obvious that although the actual landings did take place, there are people who believe that the video and photos were faked because they turned out badly. This is not the case either, but i am running out of characters so i guess i will have to wait to post that part of the argument, i don't want to run out of letters in the middle of a sentence.
Anyways, i wait for your replies as to how i am wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I asked this question back a hundred or more pages ago, and to the best of my knowledge was never answered by you Moonhoaxer advocates. So I'll ask it again...

How did the laser reflector get to the Moon? You know, the one that's been used virtually continuously for the past 35 plus years? If man didn't go to the moon, how'd it get there, and get set up properly?

surely, some big brains can answer this simple question...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
They have a documentary on Discovery channel - about the "Moon Landing". It is really sad. Aldrin looks and talks like an alcoholic...and the everyone inolved is using terms like, "image", "role"...like, Armstrong had a too important role, and it is hard to stay in his role all his life...someone said. How true.

I felt sorry for Aldrin. He really tried hard, but it was soooooo obvious that it is all a fraud. I really felt sad for all three of them.

Tough role to play, indeed.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by greshnik

greshnik....seagull asked a direct question. Either answer that question with direct pertinent evidence, or refrain from commenting.

As to yor pathetic attempt to contribute to this thread, please see the photos of the Apollo 11 Astronauts as they greeted President Nixon.

You use a photo, or a clip, of very tired men being tired of answering the same questions, over and over and over....

Hell!! I'd be sarcastic and sullen too!!! As an airline pilot, I have been asked so many stupid questions, it reaches a point where....I just want to be flippant. Example: "Hey, Captain....(when I come out to pee). Who's flying the plane....har, har, har." I decided to just say "Nobody" and let the idiot stew with that idea.

Stupid is, as stupid does....I think that's a line from a movie, of note.....

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

You mean the last time I flew, and asked that question of the pilot I wasn't being original? Damn...and here I thought...
. Hey, maybe it was you?

That they're avoiding my question is of no surprise, it's pretty hard to explain away the reflectors...much easier to insult the astronauts who put them in place.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

yeah.....we get asked the same stupid questions, over and over again...and the smiles just tend to fsde, after a while....

It's like a thread, gone now, but was here on ATS.....an interior photo of an alleged....or is it 'alledged'? Anyway, this was supposed to be the interior of a 'chemtrail' airliner.....it was well shown to be photos of a Boeing 777-300ER during flight testing. Funny, how nonsense can be brought, even into ATS.....the original photo, that the OP brought to start the thread....was actually photoshopped. Imagine!

Oh dear....was going to edit....but you can figure out how the 'a' key and he 's' key are close together....and no need to change it, you'll see.

[edit on 6/23/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Yeah, I remember that one...short lived as it was. Silly.

Still no responce...probably trying to find more pictures of tired astronauts...

Ah well, hope springs eternal.

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join