It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Thanks for that interesting video. I've always said one of the best pieces of evidence that the moon landings were real is that the dust in the moon EVA videos act's nothing like the way you would expect if it were filmed on the Earth in a studio.

This video illustrates that very clearly.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
Well gee, we didn't have anything in the way of digital cameras back then. Filming was not cheap, but I already provided a video of the LLRV/LLTV landing for you, you didn't care. Why on earth should I believe showing you an entire DVD's worth would change your mind when one didn't? I'm not going to waste my time searching through archives to digitize evidence for your lazy convienence when I already know perfectly well you'll just ignore it.

This is a more interesting video:

www.dfrc.nasa.gov...

It’s just an act: you can see many cine-cameras that NASA’s braggarts have put in the video to make people to think LLRV’s take off and landing would be seen from all the world.
It’s just an act: LLRV had no computers and no gyroscopes. How could that carpentry vehicle similar to a T-rex keeps its balance controlled only with one or two control-sticks and FOOT PEDALS?

Look carefully at 13th - 15th second.

The structure and legs on the left are without shadows.

The legs, without shadows, seem to be risen as regards the ground.

A very strange shadow is only on the right.

In 1969 they had not many skills in special effects.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Big-Brain

BB, you are so full of BS, it is time for you to stop. Stop before you continue to make a fool of yourself any more.

You can clearly see the shadow move with the LLRV!!!! It is plain as day.....it was a bright sunny day, in fact. Based on the shadows, I'm going to guess it was around Noon...no oblique shadows, since the Sun is nearly directly overhead.

Sheesh!!! Go out some sunny day and look at shadows for yourself!!

So, while focused on 'shadows', you didn't seem to even look at the vehicle. Did you notice the continuous 'puffs' of vapor that occured periodically??? Those are equivalent to the RCS thrusters on the actual spacecraft.....they provide atitude control.

As I said before, you are either intentionally obtuse, or just get your jollies at seeing the rest of us dance through your hoops.

BB.....I repeat.....you are not funny, you are sad.

I suggest you be banned forever.....go back to youtube for your amusement.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Well gee, we didn't have anything in the way of digital cameras back then. Filming was not cheap, but I already provided a video of the LLRV/LLTV landing for you, you didn't care.

Please, could you read this document? Click on "View PDF file".

ntrs.nasa.gov...

Pag. 28 - 29

Photographic views of the flight tests are obtained in the form of magnetic-tape-recorded television pictures and 16-millimeter motion-picture film. Both television and film pictures are obtained from a manually operated camera station just outside the control room at the SW corner of the facility. Two additional manned stations for motion pictures are located at the SE corner, one at the 50-foot elevation and the other at the 150-foot elevation. Another remote camera for motion pictures is located in the dolly. Two fixed remotely operated motion-picture cameras are used to obtain records of the pilot's activities and field of vision.
Audio recordings of the flight tests are obtained by use of a tape recorder in the control room connected to the communications system.

As you can read, they did more than 100 flights.

How is that BY MEANS OF 6 MOTION-PICTURE CAMERAS not even only one video exists about that full scale LEM that flew - flew? - suspended from Langley crane?

[edit on 28-4-2008 by Big-Brain]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Obviously it exists... on 16mm tape. Do you have a 16mm tape player? Neither do I. You want to see those tapes? Go to the physical archives and check out the tapes, I'm sure they have the players necessary there. Assuming the tapes are still any good maybe YOU could do the work to digitize them. Why should I be expected to do YOUR research for you? In fact, NASA is now starting to digitize the videos, but I'm afraid you'll have to be patient as it's a huge undertaking. There are 1,600 16mm videos, and so far 70 have been digitized into DVDs for long term preservation. Excerpts from the Langley tethered tests are already available, the full archives are, as I said, still being digitized. You want the DVD? You can go out, order it, pay for it, and post it on youtube yourself. I won't do your research for you, but I'll show you how to do real research and not just a youtube search:
The order form is here: www.sti.nasa.gov...
The DVD number is 20070030993

You're basically accusing the tests of being fake because the videos aren't on youtube... what a sad example you are of the state of our society... Either that or you're just trolling after I slammed your argument with a video of the LLRV/LLTV landing. That's much more definitive proof than a video of the tethered simulator, so you're reverting to a much weaker argument. In fact, you're reverting to this ridiculous stance of "if it isn't on youtube, it didn't happen."

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big-Brain

This is a more interesting video:

www.dfrc.nasa.gov...

It’s just an act: you can see many cine-cameras that NASA’s braggarts have put in the video to make people to think LLRV’s take off and landing would be seen from all the world.
It’s just an act: LLRV had no computers and no gyroscopes. How could that carpentry vehicle similar to a T-rex keeps its balance controlled only with one or two control-sticks and FOOT PEDALS?

NASA shows off their achievements and somehow that means it's a hoax, if NASA doesn't show off their achievements somehow that would also mean it's a hoax because they're covering it up... Anyone else see the ridiculous pattern here? They have a term for your type of argument BB, "not even wrong." You asked for the video as proof that they really did what they say they did, then you change your argument to claim that it means that it's a hoax... You just falsified your own goalposts, making your argument worse than wrong.

As for the claim that the LLRV had no computers or gyroscopes and was only ever controlled by foot pedals, at first I could see how it was wilfull ignorance, but I corrected you on all these points with definitive proof on the last two pages. You continue to make the same disproven claim, so now you're not just wilfully ignorant, now you're lying because you know it to be false. You want to copy/paste the same disproven argument on every page? I'll just copy/paste the same proof to expose your repeated lie:

No foot pedals in the later versions of the craft, as seen here with only standing room for one person:
www.nasa.gov...
Computerized flight system:
ntrs.nasa.gov...

"An electronic fly-by-wire flight control system linked to a controlstick was originally used for pitch and roll control,while rudder pedals provided yaw control. The controls were later incorporated into a single three-axis side-arm controller similar to the actual LM."
www.nasa.gov...

"Eightball" clearly visible in cockpit, indicating the presence of a gyroscope system:
history.nasa.gov...

Tired of being proven wrong yet?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

You are right. I was wrong, the flights at Langley crane were 150.

Well, 6 cine-cameras x 150 flights = 900 films.

900 films of LEM flying at Langley crane and we can see not even one.

Should we believe that NASA braggarts are digitalizing those films just now?

Do you think we are stupid?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You are right. I was wrong, the flights at Langley crane were 150.

Well, 6 cine-cameras x 150 flights = 900 films.

900 films of LEM flying at Langley crane and we can see not even one.

Should we believe that NASA braggarts are digitalizing those films just now?

Do you think we are stupid?

There are about 1,600 16mm films covering apollo training and preparation, not all are of the LEM simulator at langley. You can see some of that film right now if you'd just go out and order it. Your refusal to do so proves nothing.

If you refuse to believe that NASA is just now getting around to dusting off and digitizing 40 year old films that have not had a particularly high demand for viewing, then yes, I'm afraid low intelligence is all I can conclude. I generally try not to personally insult you, but if you're going to ask the question then I'm going to answer it frankly.

In other news, the 20 year old Disney movie "Not Quite Human" is still not available in DVD format.

www.amazon.com...

According to BB, this must mean that Disney's braggarts are lying about having made the film.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

There are about 1,600 16mm films covering apollo training and preparation, not all are of the LEM simulator at langley.

You can see some of that film right now if you'd just go out and order it. Your refusal to do so proves nothing.

Tell us the right DVD we should buy, please. I'm sorry but I am not able to find it.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I already told you, perhaps you should try reading my posts before replying to them. Here it is again:
The order form is here: www.sti.nasa.gov...
The DVD number is 20070030993

For your added convienence, the title is "Excerpts from Test Films: Langley Impacting Structures Facility, Lunar Module." This took me all of 2 seconds to find BB. It leads me to believe that when you claim something doesn't exist you aren't even bothering to first look for it.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

www.sti.nasa.gov...

I have seen this video you suggested:

"Excerpts from Test Films: Langley Impacting Structures Facility, Lunar Module"

Have you seen it? What has it got to do with LEM flight test at Langley crane?

[edit on 28-4-2008 by Big-Brain]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

It shows unmanned testing of the landing limits under 1/6th gravity of the full scale model of the LEM at langley using tethers.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Hey, I have never seen a more amazing, astonishing, wonderful video than that.

I have seen things I can't report in all their beauty: an incredible orange dolphin, a fabulous orange life troncated cone and at the end ... words don't want to come out ... a fantastic silver truss that lands going backwards.

Therefore it is true that NASA braggarts could land going backwards.

But, It doesn't seem to me that they have used a silver truss without engine, without propellants, without pilots to land going backwards on the moon.

What has the video got to do with LEM flight test at Langley crane?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

It's the same crane, just an earlier prototype testing the structure without pilots. I don't know on what world they slap people into equipment before testing the safety (when possible), but that's not how normal people do things. The point is this video shows that you *can* simulate 1/6th gravity by using tethers, but it's not the *only* way you can simulate 1/6th earth's gravity. Like I said, you want to see every video they shot? Go to the NASA archives and view the 16mm film for yourself, it's not our job to spoonfeed you your own research. I can't even see the point that you're trying so desperately to make here. I already showed you a video of the LLRV landing UN-tethered, anything tethered is not as rigorous a demand. The un-tethered video is more important than any tethered footage. Unless you can actually prove that the LLRV footage was somehow amazingly faked with 1960's film techniques, your argument holds no water.

*If manned footage is what you really need to settle this doubt you have you can buy the Apollo 12 DVD. On it is footage of Alan Bean in the LLRF.
shopping.redorbit.com...

[edit on 29-4-2008 by ngchunter]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Like I said, you want to see every video they shot? Go to the NASA archives and view the 16mm film for yourself, it's not our job to spoonfeed you your own research.

I say you never tested LEM on the earth not even suspended from a crane because also in that case it was unstable, it rotated round pitch axis.

You must prove it flew very well. Find a video, at least one.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

There is video of the LM flying very well....Apoll 9, Apollo 10, Apollo 11, Apollo 12, Apollo 14, Apollo 15 and Apollo 16 and 17.

Apollo 13 acted as a 'lifeboat'....so though it never undocked from the CM and flew on its own, it kept three people alive for about three days, far exceeding its original design parameters. Biggest problem was with the CO2 scrubbers, since it was designed for two, not three people. that was solved by ingenious help from Mission Control...really, this is all history, it's not fiction. It's real.....try to understand, please?

WW

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I say you never tested LEM on the earth not even suspended from a crane because also in that case it was unstable, it rotated round pitch axis.

You must prove it flew very well. Find a video, at least one.

I did prove it flew very well, see here:

www.dfrc.nasa.gov...

It flew VERY well, even without a tether. I met a higher demand than even your current goalpost of a tethered flight. Your speculation on what you think happened is not being supported by ANY evidence. In fact it is clearly disproven by this video and others. If you want to see a tethered LLRF flight it's on the Apollo 12 DVD I mentioned above. See for yourself, it says so in the DVD's description on that non-NASA webpage.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
BB,

Let's forget the LEM for the moment and apply your ridiculous argument to the Space Shuttle and its Orbital Maneuvering System.

When NASA engineers were testing the system that allows the shuttle to maneuver in space, they did not build a model of the shuttle and hang it from a crane to see if the maneuvering system would work. No -- what they did was test the individual components and component assemblies on the ground. They did not test the actual orbital maneuvering system on an actual of the Space Shuttle until the whole shuttle itself was TESTED IN SPACE.

(...and by the way, I'm only talking about the system that's used to control the shuttle while in space...this has nothing at all to do with how the shuttle lands like a glider, so there is no need for you to mention that)

So just like the Space Shuttle did not need to have an exact replica hung from a crane to test its maneuvering system, neither did the LEM.

If you can't deny the fact that the Space Shuttle operates in orbit even though an exact replica of the whole shuttle was NOT hung from a crane and tested, then there is no reason to think that the LEM was a fake only because its maneuvering thrusters were not tested in an EXACT REPLICA of the LEM hung from a crane.

So unless you can explain why the actual Apollo LEM design would need to be test hung from a crane, but the Shuttle does not need to be tested in that manner, then your argument is not valid.

[edit on 4/30/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I can't beleive that this argument is still going on. I don't think anything that can be said will pull BB from his fantasy world. That being said I have something to say.

BB, your main argument seems to be that we could not in the 1960's, and still cannot land a spacecraft/aircraft vertically. You claim that the video of the VTOL training craft was special effects.

So, if we could not, and cannot land vertically, how do you explain the Harrier Jump Jet? It is a true VTOL aircraft that is in use every day. The first prototype, the Hawker, was flown in 1960, 9 years before the moon landing. The Harrier GR.1 went into service in 1966, 3 years before the moon landing.

If anything the Harrier is more complex than the LM trainer in that it uses vectored thrust off 1 main engine, it also has to transition from forward flight to a hover, and back again.

I am sorry, but that right there throws your whole theory of "we can't land backwards" out the window. You can deny it if you like, and claim it is all an illusion, but when you compare how the Harrier flies, to the training vehicle, the physics are the same.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I did prove it flew very well, see here:

www.dfrc.nasa.gov...

It flew VERY well, even without a tether.

NASA braggarts did 900 films of LEM suspended from Langley crane, LLRVs did 200 flights.

Why can you show me only 2 or 3 ridiculous smallest fake videos?

Do you think all the people are gullible and stupid?

new topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join