It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
"When the faked moon landings ran out, the mother of Jesus said to Him, "They have no moon rocks."

And Jesus said to her, "Woman, what does that have to do with us? My hour has not yet come."

His mother said to Him: "NASA buffoons are very disappointed, you must do something".

And Jesus turned granite stones into moon rocks. (JOHN 2:1-12)

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Come on guys!

You're killin' me, with all the huge quotes.

Please stop quoting the post just before yours. Use the 'Reply to' button.

And no more triple nested quotes. They kill the flow of the conversation.

Some of you are vintage members and should know better.

Take some time to read these notes, please.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

How to Quote

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic-friend
"When the faked moon landings ran out, the mother of Jesus said to Him, "They have no moon rocks."

And Jesus said to her, "Woman, what does that have to do with us? My hour has not yet come."

His mother said to Him: "NASA buffoons are very disappointed, you must do something".

And Jesus turned granite stones into moon rocks. (JOHN 2:1-12)

Thats it? That was your argument about the moon rocks? well that is impressive

Oh by the way, China just launched it's first rocket to the moon. Japans rocket is going up in April. Oh those are a hoax too right? So if they happen to photograph the stuff we left on the moon, those will be hoaxed too right? And when more people get to the moon and see all the old stuff, they'll be lying too right? And when those people take video and pictures, those will all be hoaxed too right?
And the Russians who sent probes to the moon hoaxed them too right? All the russian photos hoaxed too right??

Everybody is in on the hoax except a few thousand americans right? Damn I wish I was in on the whole thing with the 10,000,000 plus people that would be required to pull off such a massive, multigenerational hoax
I always miss out on the cool stuff

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Have chinese come back from space with this pressure cooker?

I have my doubts.

Haven't they broken their legs in the impact with the ground?

Where are parachutes?

Haven't they filmed their reentry?

WHY?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Will China let us all log on to its latest satellite that is going to be orbiting the moon and see for ourselves the absence of anybody ever being there, provide us with the ability to zoom to less than 1ft off the surface with high resolution images! Now that would be embarrassing for NASA wouldn't it. No flag, no footprints. no "Buzz woz ere" graphitti.
Expected NASA response "The wind blew it all away" !!!! The same wind that was blowing the flag in the original landing videos. < MAGIC WIND!! Probably a puff of methane from Buzzes botty!!
Must say though America has got the greatest media in the world.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I have my doubts.

Where are parachutes?

Haven't they filmed their reentry?

WHY?

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about. Could you please rephrase your questions a bit so they are more understandable? Sorry for the inconvenience but it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eather
Will China let us all log on to its latest satellite that is going to be orbiting the moon and see for ourselves the absence of anybody ever being there, provide us with the ability to zoom to less than 1ft off the surface with high resolution images! Now that would be embarrassing for NASA wouldn't it. No flag, no footprints. no "Buzz woz ere" graphitti.
Expected NASA response "The wind blew it all away" !!!! The same wind that was blowing the flag in the original landing videos. < MAGIC WIND!! Probably a puff of methane from Buzzes botty!!
Must say though America has got the greatest media in the world.

Well, I would assume that China will release their photos for national pride and to show that they got to the moon before we had a chance to return. If China has a chance to make the U.S. look bad by proving that we never made it to the moon, they'll definitely let everyone know.

Just so I'm clear, I know we went to the moon on several occasions. I'm just pointing out that if China had the chance to embarass the United States, they would love it.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

lol, I think some people are expecting this when they think of a space vehicle;

there is nothing wrong with that image. I'd love to see our friend point out any flaws based on fundamental enginnering formulas or priciples

I won't hold my breath waiting for a reasonable answer

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Nyte Angel

a critical point you seem to have missed is that the photos are in DAYLIGHT , do you see stars during daylight on earth ?

no ??

then why do you expect to see them in lunar daylight ??

Yes, but where have we proven that its exactly the same on the moon? And for all we know, some of those pictures could have been taken during the night time. I'm just throwing thoughts/ideas out there, you never know right?

Then if were so sure, why would they make several attempts at making fake videos? It just doesn't add up. Maybe by making more than one video, they felt they were getting through to us more?

jra

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyte Angel
Yes, but where have we proven that its exactly the same on the moon? And for all we know, some of those pictures could have been taken during the night time. I'm just throwing thoughts/ideas out there, you never know right?

All the Apollo missions that landed on the Moon were done durring the Lunar day, roughly durring the Lunar morning (one Lunar day lasts nearly one Earth month). The video and photos were shot with daylight settings. If anything was done durring the night, you would see little to nothing in the photos at all.

Then if were so sure, why would they make several attempts at making fake videos? It just doesn't add up. Maybe by making more than one video, they felt they were getting through to us more?

I have no idea what you're talking about here? Who made fake videos? NASA? Please show which ones you're talking about and why you think they're fake.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyte Angel

Sorry, when did they make fake videos? Videos that were an attempt to cover up not going to the moon? Please present evidence to this effect. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by eather
... The same wind that was blowing the flag in the original landing videos...

Can you please show me the videos of the flag being blown by the wind?

I saw a video of the flag moving after if was planted, or the flag and pole continue to oscillate for a time after the pole was moved, but I never saw the flag move all by itself.

Are you talking about the fact that the flag is displayed straight out and erect, even though there is no wind? If so, that is because of a horizontal rod on the top of the flagpole that holds the flag out straight. A limp flag just hanging there doesn't look too impressive, so NASA added the rod to allow the "Stars and Stripes" to be fully displayed.

...and, if we are to believe the Moon Hoax Theory, if was so windy that the flag was sticking straight out all of the time, why wasn't the dust also being blown around. You would think it would if this was done in a studio with a wind machine. The dust was there, being kicked around by the astronauts as they walked by the flag, but no dust was "blowing in the wind -- simply because there was no wind.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I have my doubts.

Where are the parachutes?

I don't understand your problem with the Chinese Shenzhou spacecraft. The landing procedure (and the craft itself) is very similar to the Russian Soyuz spacecraft seen in this link:
www.busoc.be...

But, I suppose this information is irrelevant to you, since you're going to say that the Russian space program is all a hoax, also.

The Chinese Astronauts don't break their legs because the craft is slowed first by parachutes, then by soft-landing retro rockets which fire when the craft is about a meter off the ground (just like the Soyuz). I don't know why the parachute (or at least the straps) is not in your photo, but I'm guessing the recovery team has already cut it away, or it cuts away automatically after landing, so as to not drag the spacecraft along the ground if the winds are high.

[edit on 10/25/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

What must we think about this bad animal hit in the right eye by NASA buffoons?

Is Tempel 1 real or faked?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

What must we think about this bad animal hit in the right eye by NASA buffoons?

Is Tempel 1 real or faked?

I'm sorry, once again, I simply can't understand the meaning of your questions. Could you please rephrase it more clearly?

I don't think that you're saying the comet is a mean animal with an eye problem, are you?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

he might be referring to your avatar. Like you posted, even when china or a commercial lander takes images of the apollo artifacts, the HB's will still just claim they are fake.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
I'm sorry, once again, I simply can't understand the meaning of your questions.

Haven't you seen that Tempel 1 is like a bad animal with eyes, nose, mouth?

Some deficient Softimage operator at NUFO (NASA undetected faking

office) have had the brilliant idea to create Tempel 1 like a bad animal hit

in the right eye in order to make the impact more dramatic.

Someone of NUFO has noticed that exaggeration, in fact now Tempel 1

has been turned 90 degrees:

solarsystem.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
I'm sorry, once again, I simply can't understand the meaning of your questions.

Haven't you seen that Tempel 1 is like a bad animal with eyes, nose, mouth?

Some deficient Softimage operator at NUFO (NASA undetected faking

office) have had the brilliant idea to create Tempel 1 like a bad animal hit

in the right eye in order to make the impact more dramatic.

Someone of NUFO has noticed that exaggeration, in fact now Tempel 1

has been turned 90 degrees:

solarsystem.nasa.gov...

Now they're even faking comets? Did they use holographic projectors like John Lear claims were used on the WTC?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It's not so hard to understand what I'm saying.

You must have some lack in your visual intelligence:

NASA buffoons are biggest jokers and, since they are also biggest

swaggerers, think all the people are imbecile like them.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

It's not so hard to understand what I'm saying.

You must have some lack in your visual intelligence:

NASA buffoons are biggest jokers and, since they are also biggest

swaggerers, think all the people are imbecile like them.

Actually, I believe it's a lack of your written skills. Sorry but when you post, it's very hard to understand what you're getting at. Lets make this real easy-Are you saying Tempel 1 does not exist? (YES or NO). Then we'll go from there ok?

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join