It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

That there are laser reflectors on the Moon is not in dispute that I'm aware. They are, at best, indirect evidence that men walked on the Moon, unless you dispute that the Soviets placed laser reflectors on the Moon robotically using the Soviet Lunokhod 2 rover.

I believe they did indeed put reflectors on the moon but I doubt L 2 was able to put ALL the laser reflectors on the moon based on it's size which throws the ball back in NASA's court.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm not disputing the russian unmanned missions. Please don't put words in my mouth, thank you

I'm asking anyone who thinks the mirrors at tranquility bay were placed by an unmanned mission to simply provide, as you have asked from me, independently verified evidence of the unmanned missions. Please state the dates of the missions, show evidence of the robot, etc.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
I believe Soviets did indeed put reflectors on the moon but I doubt L 2 was able to put ALL the laser reflectors on the moon based on it's size which throws the ball back in NASA's court.

en.wikipedia.org...

That strange RLEM (Russian lunar excursion module) and that pressure-

cooker with wheels are much more ridiculous than NASA buffoons LEM and

moon buggy.

How could RLEM land on the moon going backwards vertically?

It could not, it's the same problem of NASA buffoons LEM.

That pressure-cooker with wheels (PCWW) is too fun, very very fun.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic-friend

Originally posted by jfj123
I believe Soviets did indeed put reflectors on the moon but I doubt L 2 was able to put ALL the laser reflectors on the moon based on it's size which throws the ball back in NASA's court.

en.wikipedia.org...

That strange RLEM (Russian lunar excursion module) and that pressure-

cooker with wheels are much more ridiculous than NASA buffoons LEM and

moon buggy.

How could RLEM land on the moon going backwards vertically?

It could not, it's the same problem of NASA buffoons LEM.

Now you're saying that because something looks funny, it is fake.... Please for your own sake, start taking your medication again.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think ill sit the fence on this one till they open the first lunar radisson and then go check on it for myself

Hey man, def nice links. i appreciate it...very good info there. I feel enlightened...yet still a small bit skeptical...our damn govt. is so corrupt...who knows anymore these days.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

OK. show us your design

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by x4:20x
I think ill sit the fence on this one till they open the first lunar radisson and then go check on it for myself

Hey man, def nice links. i appreciate it...very good info there. I feel enlightened...yet still a small bit skeptical...our damn govt. is so corrupt...who knows anymore these days.

I understand the sketicism, the gov't clearly had a motive to get there, and there are so many examples of the gov't covering things up.

the moon will become more of a story as not only commercial trips take tourists up there, but countries vie over the H3 resources.

It's really not that far away, and I think a cover up and hoax would actually be MORE difficult to pull off than just going

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
skeptic - "pressure cooker"

It would be nice to also expose the whole Gagarin fantasy, and the Russian equivalent of American "Moon Landing" comedy.

But, that tells us something that will be hard for the most people to accept: Russians and Americans knew of each others fake space adventures. Why haven't they exposed each other?

In order to accept this type of reality, you have to accept the fact that the same power center controls Russia, US and other countries. If you have a problem accepting that, you will never accept the truth about the crazy "Moon Landing" story.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by swimmer]

[edit on 17-10-2007 by swimmer]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by swimmer
Russians and Americans knew of each others fake space adventures. Why haven't they exposed each other?

If I unmask you, you unmask me.

If I don't unmask you, you don't unmask me.

Then I can make my craps and you can make yours to swindle all the

gullible people of our poor world.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by skeptic-friend]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Man never went to the moon...because....that old secretary or what was she..any way that worked for the president in the white house says so, se said "It was all done here on earth, the film on the moon was done here on earth" man never went on the moon and that is about it.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
ERROR

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
However…

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I wonder what antena and what electronic hardware was used for the live transmision from the moon, were satelites used to relay the signal? and was the signal stong enough to be able to send live feed to earth .
When usig a satelite dish here on earth a bit of cloudy wether is enough to jam the whole transmision, and those satelites are here near earth in orbit.
I don't care what was used here on earth to recive the information, I'm talking about what was used for transmiting the information from the moon.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by swimmer
Russians and Americans knew of each others fake space adventures. Why haven't they exposed each other?

If I unmask you, you unmask me.

If I don't unmask you, you don't unmask me.

Then I can make my craps and you can make yours to swindle all the

gullible people of our poor world.

Except this was during the cold war and there would not have been this type of cooperation. Sorry, try again
(

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
THE SAME CRAP AIRCRAFTS OF URSS AND USA

However…

I like above all the enthusiasm and excitement of THE 3 HEROES OF THE MOON:

I LOVE SO MUCH ALDRIN'S EUPHORIA.

THE EUPHORIA OF THE 3 HEROES OF THE MOON SAYS ALL.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Man never went to the moon...because....that old secretary or what was she..any way that worked for the president in the white house says so, se said "It was all done here on earth, the film on the moon was done here on earth" man never went on the moon and that is about it.

So what you are saying is that somebody who you can't quite remember, along time ago, said something that you can't quite remember, so CASE CLOSED????

My suggestion is that you stop presenting so much evidence as it is overwhelming the group

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
www.apfn.org...
Is this the antenna that was used?
This is not even big enough to relay a live tv signal here on earth with satelites orbiting on earth, the dish is clearly too small to be able to produce any live tv broadcast, and I'm talking about the upload rather than the download.
What a scam....

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

So what you are saying is that somebody who you can't quite remember, along time ago, said something that you can't quite remember, so CASE CLOSED????

My suggestion is that you stop presenting so much evidence as it is overwhelming the group

Why don;t you stay on the subject
in stead of all this mumbo jumbo, and no the case is not closed.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by pepsi78]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Further more more flaws show up in the lunar tv transmition, how can the rover be moving with the satelite dish and transmit live tv feed , this is imposible, there are such live feeds where the rover is moving and transmiting a live feed from the moon.

The antena must be stable when transmiting half a degree of arc in any direction and they would lose the signal, to think of it, this kind of things happen here on earth when broadcasting tv signals and the satellite is only about 1,000 miles up, but talk about the moon, it's 240,000 away and they are driving on their rover taking turns and going up and down on the rough moon terain while transmiting

Ohh boy not to talk about that the anntena is too weak to send a live tv broadcast, but driving on the moon while transmiting is just too much.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
www.apfn.org...
Is this the antenna that was used?
This is not even big enough to relay a live tv signal here on earth with satelites orbiting on earth, the dish is clearly too small to be able to produce any live tv broadcast, and I'm talking about the upload rather than the download.
What a scam....

Fair enough, please support your statement with receiver/transmitter strengths taking into account atmospheric anomolies/interference.
What type of reception would be expected based on the dish/antenna strength along with maximum distance it could travel inside/outside the atmosphere?

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join