It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I truly believe that we did land on the moon back in '69, and so should everybody else.
So to finally end all the speculation regaurding the landings, why on earth doesnt NASA use Hubble to photograph the landing sites?
We've seen the amazing things that Hubble can do, so im sure it could give us amazing pics of the lunar surface.
It would be to NASA's advantage as their was no point them spending billions going to the moon if nobody believes they did!!!

One more thing! Why did they never fake a Mars landing!!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Mickey, considering that photos taken in 1969, from the surface of the moon, lasers which regualrly measure the exct difference between the earth and the moon by bouncing off mirrors installed in 1969, and video of our astronauts while on the moon haven't put this to rest, how would new pictures really help?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
True!
Suppose until everybodys been to the moon, people will always be sceptical!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Perhap's when China get's there they can confirm the landing happened.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Here's a possible end to the conspiracy...

www.space.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
becasue if they did, someone from ats would run the pix through a program that breaks down photos and "debunk them", and then turn it into a conservative vs. liberal debacle.

lol in reality either way its because nasa knows the truth...

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It is kind of to say the moon landings were faked,or else were would we have gotten moon rock from?
But I think more happend at the moon landing then we know.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think the reason the hubble hasn't taken pictures is
1. Moon is too bright for ir
2. It still would not be able to take detailed enough pictures

There was suppsoe to be an earth basd telescope that was going to be taking some of its first tests by trying to picture the moon landing site.

But even still, unless you took those non-belivers so see it themselves they will not belive.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
BTW, my link was to the Clementine pics of the Apollo landing site...
You may want to check it out....

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Perhap's when China get's there they can confirm the landing happened.

Dallas

No...then we'd have a bunch of conspiricy theories saying they were really in...I don't know...Mongolia or something....

That reminds me of something else. Thousands saw the rockets go up, if it was all fake, where'd they go? And why didn't anyone see it when if it landed back on earth?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have never believed in the moon landings, not a tiny tiny bit until about a week or so ago i saw a program on television debunking the moon conspiracy but at the same time, reinforcing it as well. the stuff they showed reinforcing it was just too true for me to see so now i am a beleiver that we did goto the moon, and sorry i cant post anything from the show itself, i have no clue what the program it was called or even what channel it was on.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Another thing, what about when the Apollo rockets went up and the crew returned in the re-entry vehicle. There were also pictures of them sent from space. I mean c'mon, why fake it!?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Look, they had the best German scientists from WW2 working on the moon mission, how could they NOT have reached the moon
?

Besides, the KGB under former soviet rule would have exposed it long time ago, if that was possible....

There is no lunar conspiracy only lunatic conspirators...

I really hope we get some close-ups soon from SMART-1, but it seems ESA is much more keeping it cards close to the chest and only release after they have had several weeks/months of internal debate about just what exactly they are looking at before they go public (at least NASA tries to make a headline next day)

but maybe... it's because The French intelligence wants to have a look at ESA pictures first for reasons of future colonisation and who gets the best spots near the old dutchman mine...

[edit on 28-2-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

One more thing! Why did they never fake a Mars landing!!

They didnt fake it because until the soviets actually got to the moon they would have always had the upper hand on them. So basically there was no point in wasting film

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I watched the moon landing...although i was VERY VERY young.

I'd like to think it was true, I certainly beleived it while it was happening- but a part of me doesnt know and isnt convinced yet.

Dont you just lover conspiracies? They alter your thoughts to the point that you dont know, I will never be 100% convinced now.

So far its 50/50 for me.

apc

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

So to finally end all the speculation regaurding the landings, why on earth doesnt NASA use Hubble to photograph the landing sites?

Hubble can't focus that close. It could barely get a clear shot of Jupiter when the meteors hit. When the VLTA is finished (it may already have been, Im uninformed) it will be able to see the landers much clearer than we already can.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee

end speculation?
you wouldn't think that an organization that could pull off an elaborate hoax, like landing on the moon, could also doctor a few photographs as well?

i don't think it's possible to ever turn a skeptic into a believer (unless they're a really lousy skeptic
) unless you actually drag them onto the moon in person.
on the other hand, they could always say their entire journey was some sort of elaborate simulation perpetrated by nasa

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee

Oh i think that has to be done on the moon there in order to put a rest to the conspiracy

[edit on 28-2-2005 by meowza]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The pictures we got to see were fake. Don't want everyone watching US Naval Aviators burying Saturn V rocket bodies whilst constructing the first Moon Base, now do we.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by Chakotay]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The funny thing is, the same people who say the US never landed on the moon are also the same ones who say that the US has contact with the Greys and are trading humans for technology.

Make up your damned minds people! Is the US building flying antigravity disks or are we so far behind what we say we are that we had to fake a landing on the moon???!?!?!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join