It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empire star involved in possible hate hoax?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This is looking more and more like a bogus claim.

It could have happened, more or less exactly as Smollett is reported as saying, but so far all the evidence that's been released to the public does not support that conclusion.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It is all about the headlines they can create. These are from the same day.

Trump and GOP does not respond

Link

President Donald Trump has not responded to an actor’s account that he was attacked by racist and homophobic masked men who referred to Trump’s 2016 campaign slogan during the assault. Top Republicans in Congress have been similarly silent about the incident.

Trump does respond

Link

it is all about optics for the left and to promote their hate with fake hate crimes...amazing how that works.

Former Vice President Joe Biden tweeted on Tuesday night: “What happened today to @JussieSmollett must never be tolerated in this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie.”

Speaker Nancy Pelosi echoed: “The racist, homophobic attack on @JussieSmollett is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love. I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery & that justice is served. May we all commit to ending this hate once & for all.”

Things like this also cause more aggression because of the lies.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Link

President Donald Trump has not responded to an actor’s account that he was attacked by racist and homophobic masked men who referred to Trump’s 2016 campaign slogan during the assault. Top Republicans in Congress have been similarly silent about the incident.

Trump does respond

Link

it is all about optics for the left and to promote their hate with fake hate crimes...amazing how that works.

Former Vice President Joe Biden tweeted on Tuesday night: “What happened today to @JussieSmollett must never be tolerated in this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie.”

Speaker Nancy Pelosi echoed: “The racist, homophobic attack on @JussieSmollett is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love. I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery & that justice is served. May we all commit to ending this hate once & for all.”

It is virtue signaling...

Once the truth comes out, it will be buried in in the back of the paper and most of the leftist sheeple will never know it never happened. No pundits or media types will be shoving a microphone in Nancy Pelosi's face or any other leftard public figure asking them what they think now that the hoax has been exposed...

You still have people who think Mike Brown had his hands up.... Trayvon was unjustly shot...

All these claims are just used to try to show that racism is alive and well. The left needs this narrative to continue otherwise they have nothing to offer their identity groups who all see themselves as victims.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He still had his sandwich (and phone) after two guys (who recognize him and know he's gay) beat him (no injuries beyond a cut), threw an unknown chemical and put a noose on him as he walked (not ran) out the alley where he had been for less than 60 seconds (~60 seconds out of frame). Noone else seen in the area at that time. Doesn't call police on his phone. Doesn't seek medical treatment. Doesn't notify security/doorman of an attack. Neglects to mention "MAGA" minor detail when he finally calls police nearly an hour later. Then sees a doctor. Sources close to him report he has broken ribs. But no, another mistaken detail.

The story just gets better and better.

Amazing he hasn't been charged with false reporting.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: matafuchs

Link

Trump does respond

Link

It is virtue signaling...

Once the truth comes out, it will be buried in in the back of the paper and most of the leftist sheeple will never know it never happened. No pundits or media types will be shoving a microphone in Nancy Pelosi's face or any other leftard public figure asking them what they think now that the hoax has been exposed...

You still have people who think Mike Brown had his hands up.... Trayvon was unjustly shot...

All these claims are just used to try to show that racism is alive and well. The left needs this narrative to continue otherwise they have nothing to offer their identity groups who all see themselves as victims.

So true.

In order to be oppressed, you need an oppressor.

In order to claim to be a victim, you need someone to play the attacker.

Without the alter-ego figure, there can be no oppression or victimization. Then people will see that we indeed have progressed past our historic bad behavior (for the better). Is it 100%, no, but compared to even a generation ago, it is better. And that generation was better then the one before.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

He still had his sandwich (and phone) after two guys (who recognize him and know he's gay) beat him (no injuries beyond a cut), threw an unknown chemical and put a noose on him as he walked (not ran) out the alley where he had been for less than 60 seconds (~60 seconds out of frame). Noone else seen in the area at that time. Doesn't call police on his phone. Doesn't seek medical treatment. Doesn't notify security/doorman of an attack. Neglects to mention "MAGA" minor detail when he finally calls police nearly an hour later. Then sees a doctor. Sources close to him report he has broken ribs. But no, another mistaken detail.

Makes me wonder what was in that alley, trash? If so, it would be plausible to imagine a piece of rope could be found there and fashioned into a noose in that 60 seconds. Could it not?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

That is an interesting summary.
I did not realize his sandwich survived the altercation.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Sure, or he could have already had it.

I'm not the gay Tupac, but if someone gets a noose around my neck in an alley, I'd drop the phone and sandwich to remove it. And while I might retrieve the phone (to actually call the cops), I'd probably pass on the sandwich seeing as I was just doused with an unknown chemical and also there are two bad guys intent on beating me presumably right there or still nearby (under 60 seconds total elapsed time from entry to alley).
edit on 4-2-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

That is an interesting summary.
I did not realize his sandwich survived the altercation.

Supposedly, security footage shows he still had the sandwich after the "attack."

I haven't seen the actual footage, so I have a question for those who have. Do we know for a fact that he got the cut on his face in the alley? Because I'm wondering if he might have gotten it earlier (say, in an altercation at a nightclub), and the "attack" was created to explain his injury?

The fact that the cracked/broken ribs, and possibly the bleach, now seem to be fake news definitely throws shade over everything else. For now, I'm sticking to my theory that the attack story was largely dreamed up by the TMZ people, who aren't familiar with this kind of cold, and thus had no idea how stupidly implausible their story was.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Is frozen bleach (or unknown chemical)a thing in chicago cuisine?
Thats some sandwich.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Not to mention how intelligent it is to enter an alley, in Chicago, at 2:00am, alone, with a sandwich in your hand. Yes, that is common....so common it's not even worth questioning him about. Not at all....

/sarc

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Perhaps he used the sandwich to fend off the attackers?
A frozen sub wouldn't be the worst weapon?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I haven't been following this too close. DId he finally give the Police the Phone Records to prove he was talking to his Agent during the attack like he has stated?

If he can't show the police a simple call log to prove his statement, that makes me doubt his statement.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
unfortunately, I am constantly going into alleys at 2am. lol it's not that weird, also abandoned houses and such

The only word thing is why bleach? They couldn't afford gas? I mean if that was me and I had a rope I'd have gas too, bleach, were the going to latenight laundry?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
unfortunately, I am constantly going into alleys at 2am. lol it's not that weird, also abandoned houses and such

The only word thing is why bleach? They couldn't afford gas? I mean if that was me and I had a rope I'd have gas too, bleach, were the going to latenight laundry?

But, are you a B-list actor and musician, who happens to be openly gay and scheduled to do a concert next month?

No? I reiterate my earlier statement of that being a stupid thing for him to do... SMFH

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Brings back the biggest question...How did they know he was gay at 2 AM unless they were at the gay bar he might have been in earlier that night. I'm still going with some guy was upset that Smollett might have messed around with his man.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

can you link a source that says he walked out of the ally?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
UPDATE: New CCTV video footage discovered.
Jussie Smollett case: New surveillance cameras, footage found, police say

Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said the footage from those cameras was being "downloaded and reviewed." He added that two individuals seen in the area around the time Smollett said he was attacked -- and considered "people of interest" -- had not yet been identified "as homeless or otherwise." Guglielmi previously said investigators would go painstakingly through footage to reconstruct what Smollett said happened to him early on the morning of Jan. 29.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Thanks for the update. I want to see the sandwich.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Found some more footage online.I found some more. Wow this is really eye opening.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join