It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empire star involved in possible hate hoax?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: pavil
That's not accurate. The mix really depends on where you are in Chicago and the surrounding area:

Once again do you see two guys even in that area going around with a clothesline rope and a bottle of bleach looking for a lone black person to put the MAGA hate on?

The racial composition of Chicago (based on the results of the 2010 census) is 45% White (31.7% non-Hispanic White), 32.9% Black, 5.5% Asian, 2.7% from two or more races, 0.5% American Indian. In addition, 13.4% are from another race. For comparison, the population of Illinois as a whole is 71.5% White and 14.5% black.Dec 27, 2018

There area he was at is pretty affluent and pretty nice. Make of that what you will.

We are not talking some outback town full of rednecks that see a black stranger come into their town..all 1970s like. To be honest I would accept the story more if the "this is MAGA country " wasn't added in...who says crap like that...lol And that is the icing on his cake...poor guy MAGA people were after him, orange man bad!!... instant outrage on the left and huge sympathy for him being a victim of the orange man.

This is what makes it so unbelievable. Downtown Chicago is about as blue/democrat as they come. I mean the whole damn city has severe TDS.

The vast majority of people who would be brazen enough to beat his ass and yell MAGA country wouldn't be caught dead in Chicago at 2am. If this happened in the exburbs say like down in Joilet or middle of the state, then it would be far more believable.

It is pretty Progressive for sure. The wife and I went to to Trump Tower at Terrace 16 for Drinks in June of 2016. The Uber driver was talking snide about it to us even as he was driving us there. We just ignored that. It's a gorgeous place, a view that can't be beat and expensive as Hell. When we mentioned it to some residents of Chicago we met on our trip there, there were like "Ugh, we don't go there!", leaving little to the imagination what they thought.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Its #2.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

That's not accurate. The mix really depends on where you are in Chicago and the surrounding area:

Once again do you see two guys even in that area going around with a clothesline rope and a bottle of bleach looking for a lone black person to put the MAGA hate on?

The racial composition of Chicago (based on the results of the 2010 census) is 45% White (31.7% non-Hispanic White), 32.9% Black, 5.5% Asian, 2.7% from two or more races, 0.5% American Indian. In addition, 13.4% are from another race. For comparison, the population of Illinois as a whole is 71.5% White and 14.5% black.Dec 27, 2018

There area he was at is pretty affluent and pretty nice. Make of that what you will.

We are not talking some outback town full of rednecks that see a black stranger come into their town..all 1970s like. To be honest I would accept the story more if the "this is MAGA country " wasn't added in...who says crap like that...lol And that is the icing on his cake...poor guy MAGA people were after him, orange man bad!!... instant outrage on the left and huge sympathy for him being a victim of the orange man.

This is what makes it so unbelievable. Downtown Chicago is about as blue/democrat as they come. I mean the whole damn city has severe TDS.

The vast majority of people who would be brazen enough to beat his ass and yell MAGA country wouldn't be caught dead in Chicago at 2am. If this happened in the exburbs say like down in Joilet or middle of the state, then it would be far more believable.

It is pretty Progressive for sure. The wife and I went to to Trump Tower at Terrace 16 for Drinks in June of 2016. The Uber driver was talking snide about it to us even as he was driving us there. We just ignored that. It's a gorgeous place, a view that can't be beat and expensive as Hell. When we mentioned it to some residents of Chicago we met on our trip there, there were like "Ugh, we don't go there!", leaving little to the imagination what they thought.

Yeah, no one had a problem with Trump Tower until he ran for President and now all of a sudden they were trying to pass an ordinance so he'd have to take the Trump Tower sign down off the building. The TDS is really sad.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Yeah, no one had a problem with Trump Tower until he ran for President and now all of a sudden they were trying to pass an ordinance so he'd have to take the Trump Tower sign down off the building. The TDS is really sad.

The Bar was Outstanding and the view. Say what you will about Trump, he picks some awesome locations for his Properties.

.....There were a lot of Russian and Foreign sounding people at the Bar though.......

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Performing ?????

Broken or fractured or bruised ribs how is he performing.

I have done both. Had a broken AND a few bruised ribs and have performed 35-60 minute music sets. No freakin way I could have done a solid show less than a week after an incident like that. No one could.

You can say you could but bull#. Diaphragm movement alone would kill your ribs.

abcnews.go.com...

This wanna be Jay Z needs to be exposed.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Performing ?????

Broken or fractured or bruised ribs how is he performing.

I have done both. Had a broken AND a few bruised ribs and have performed 35-60 minute music sets. No freakin way I could have done a solid show less than a week after an incident like that. No one could.

You can say you could but bull#. Diaphragm movement alone would kill your ribs.

abcnews.go.com...

This wanna be Jay Z needs to be exposed.

Here's an interesting little tidbit from the article...

However, as of Thursday, police had not yet seen phone records to confirm their accounts and Smollett had declined to hand over his cell phone to detectives. Police say Smollet is being treated as a victim and they have no interest or probable cause to obtain his call records through a search warrant.

(Emphasis mine)

So, he won't be served a search warrant for the phone records to confirm the story that he and his manager were on the phone when the attack began. Call records that would confirm the date, time, and location of each party.

Looks like it is beginning to get suppressed for fear of the police being tagged with racist motives for questioning the word of a "famous" black man.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

yeah thanks for pointing that out. I did read it but did not link it. Very true. I would give 3 to 1 there is one follow up Tuesday morning and this story goes away like so many others.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
this is an article about some things Jussie said during a performance yesterday. (2/2/2019). www.google.com...

he basically admits there was no cracked or broken ribs. he says a couple other things as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

“Police say Smollet is being treated as a victim and they have no interest or probable cause to obtain his call records through a search warrant.”

This is absolutely nonsense. in America, in 2019, you can lie to the police, lie to the entire country. have dozens of police and FBI watching hundreds of hours of CCTV footage, collecting evidence, giving statements to the media, etc, etc. and when the truth comes out, its all good? no need to hold him accountable for using all those state and federal resources?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SamWells
this is an article about some things Jussie said during a performance yesterday. (2/2/2019). www.google.com...

he basically admits there was no cracked or broken ribs. he says a couple other things as well.

So, more changes to the original story once reality hit, and he realized that he couldn't play his show if he REALLY cracked a (or some) ribs.

What a toolbag this waste of air is becoming in my eyes.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's now being speculated Jussie Smollett COLLUDED with his friend, Presidential candidate Kamala Harris, to get her "Anti-Lynching" bill moving again.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

wow...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

That does look convenient, doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

“Just because there has been a lot of stuff said about me that’s absolutely not true…” he began, seemingly addressing pockets of skepticism on social media about his account of the attack. He paused to cast a glance at the balcony: “I’m sure my lawyer’s sitting up there like. ‘No, Jussie, no! No! Shut the f— up and sing.’” Referring to some notes he’d brought on stage, he moved on to “four points” he said he wanted to address and clarify: “I was bruised but my ribs were not cracked; they were not broken. I went to the doctor immediately… I was not hospitalized. Both my doctors in L.A. and Chicago cleared me to perform, but said to take care, obviously. And above all: I fought the f— back.”

Jussie Smollett Says He ‘Can’t Let the Motherf—ers Win’ at First Show Since Attack - Variety

He acknowledges that him speaking about his alleged ordeal is something his lawyer does not want him doing. why might that be, I wonder?

Regardless, all of this is more publicity than he's ever had...
edit on 3-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Do you think we are ever going to see any cctv footage? before or after the alleged assault?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

That does look convenient, doesn't it?

Can you imagine what damage Kamala would do as President, just to get her radical agenda through Congress?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Just found this on my google news feed. very interesting stuff! Apparently Jussie REALLY loves subway sandwiches...
www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SamWells
Just found this on my google news feed. very interesting stuff! Apparently Jussie REALLY loves subway sandwiches...
www.google.com...

Almost killed, but still eating his foot-long Subway when police arrive.

Honestly, I don't understand why this alleged incident ever got any traction. 90% (at least) of Americans didn't know who he was 2 weeks ago.

It must be very rare for Conservatives to commit violence against Liberals.
edit on 2/3/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SamWells

From every thing that's been presented, any footage wouldn't show a whole lot other than Smollett and these two persons of interest. The timeline leaves around 60 seconds or less for all this to have occurred for the very brief period time he happens to have not been on any video surveillance whatsoever.

The two persons of interest were never even on the same side of the street as Smollett, nor were they reported as having been carrying anything like any sort of chemical or rope; granted the rope could have been in a pocket, but neither appear to have been carrying any sort of container in which whatever chemical he is reporting as having been doused with.

What needs to happen (but won't because he's the 'victim' in the situation) is for the police to be able to go over her cellular records to verify his and his agent's portion of the story.

His association with Kamilla Harris as demonstrated earlier in the thread throws a lot of shade on him and he was already fairly well shadowed as it was, imho.

I also find it highly suspect that so soon after the failed story about Nathan Phillips and the Covington boys, here we have yet another socially charged situation aimed squarely at president Trump's supporters.

We are looking at the application of the strategies of tension and seeing how easily manipulated people can be.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
And the news just keeps getting worse for Jussie.

Here 's a new update.

First, they note the bleach freezes at 18 degrees, while the overnight low (and certain 2am would be close to this) was -9. The bleach would have frozen!

More significantly, those "persons of interest" left the area 15-30 minutes before the attack. They couldn't possibly be the attackers, and it's epically unlikely they know anything at all.
edit on 3-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join