It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empire star involved in possible hate hoax?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SamWells

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

He wasn't though. First I read he denied medical treatment when he talked to the cops after the initial call. Then I read he talked to the cops after he took himself to the hospital after waiting almost an hour after the attack.

I mean, they cannot even get one story straight.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yeah. ......this lady sounds credible. She seems to remember every detail of this man she never met before. Why didn't she snap a photo of the guy as well?

Since he was by the entrance of the parking garage, I'm sure, in Chicago, that there was at least one if not more cameras. I will wait for the cameras to show the guy.

Scruffy white guys are Rednecks, glad we don't judge people.........

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

i think its pretty well established that he went to the hospital. there are pictures circulating of him in a hospital bed with cuts on his face. the problem is the broken/cracked/bruised rib story. The new york times isnt reporting about the “cracked rib”. thats my point.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I am talking multiple timelines from the same person. I saw his hospital pic and there is a scratch on his face. I know what people who have the # knocked out of them and that is not it. Almost like a nail or a ring caught him but I see no black eyes, broken noses....nothing.If he had a noose around his neck first thing he should have Instagramed was that. I would.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I agree.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
just found this, idk if its credible, just interesting...

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

That is what I have said since pages back. He got rolled. Worst part is it will just be forgiven if it was false but that is ok for the narrative because the damage is already done.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SamWells
just found this, idk if its credible, just interesting...

mobile.twitter.com...

Gay black men can be some petty mofos... he is going to get exposed if for no reason that the person he probably hooked up with is looking for a few minutes of fame.

While I can't speak on the truth of that tweet, it sounds far more plausible than the story Jussie has put forth.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Gay black men can be some petty mofos... he is going to get exposed if for no reason that the person he probably hooked up with is looking for a few minutes of fame.

While I can't speak on the truth of that tweet, it sounds far more plausible than the story Jussie has put forth.

Though I'm suspicious of his story, where is the guy he hooked up with, or others who might have seen him at the club? Until that person comes forward all the stories have little merit. Remember if he went with this story then he would not be able to put charges on the real guys who may have beat him up some.

BTW latest suspects... doesn't look like they have caps on.

edit on 31-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Edumakated

Though I'm suspicious of his story, where is the guy he hooked up with, or others who might have seen him at the club? Until that person comes forward all the stories have little merit. Remember if he went with this story then he would not be able to put charges on the real guys who may have best him up some.

BTW latest suspects... doesn't look like they have caps on.

Couple of questions I have...

#1) What time did he arrive in Chicago?

#2) What was he doing in that time between when he supposedly went to Subway at 2am? This makes the nightclub story even more plausible... who goes to subway at 2am unless you are coming from a nightclub or partying?

He is going to get exposed as there are too many cameras, etc to not know where is was at all times. His cellphone alone should be able to prove his location within 10 feet or less... we know this information is stored.

The lack of cooperation, waffling story, and over the top cliche'd characters is pointing to a hoax.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

MAGA caps were never part of the story, only Smollett being told, "this is MAGA country. "

Let's try and be as accurate as possible and not add details that aren't there.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

MAGA caps were never part of the story, only Smollett being told, "this is MAGA country. "

Let's try and be as accurate as possible and not add details that aren't there.

Well excuse me... I'm not following this as close as it seems you are. Seems you need to comment on a simple line and nothing about my actual post...

BTW who in Chicago would ever say "this is MAGA country"..geez... I'm sure Smollett must have been wearing a GBLM hat for them to focus on...

GBLM = Gay Black Liberal Man

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Personally, I think Smollett is full of # but that's all the more reason to be as accurate as possible when calling him out on it.

I also think it's disingenuous to cell these people, "suspects," as they were merely in the area in which Smollett alleges he was attacked.

What I think is interesting though, is how all of the media and celebrities are jumping right on the MAGA=racist bandwagon after they got run over by it with the Covington kids/Nathan Phillips debacle. You'd think they'd learn but they never do. To them, as long as they get the story out there, then it reinforces incorrect notions.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
he's refusing to turn over phone records confirming his conversation with his manager and no footage exists of the assault only him ducking off camera and coming back momentarily wearing a noose like a necktie.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

"suspects," as they were merely in the area in which Smollett alleges he was attacked.

Hard to tell if both are even men...lol The one on the right actually has the shoulders of a woman and the person's coat is broader at the bottom that is seen more on women too, plus the way that person steps with one foot directly in front of the other is more of the way a woman walks. Men do not typically walk this way since it smashes their nuts... I think it is a man and a woman walking...

I should have put (suspects) in quotes as that is what the police are calling them.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Personally, I think Smollett is full of # but that's all the more reason to be as accurate as possible when calling him out on it.

I also think it's disingenuous to cell these people, "suspects," as they were merely in the area in which Smollett alleges he was attacked.

What I think is interesting though, is how all of the media and celebrities are jumping right on the MAGA=racist bandwagon after they got run over by it with the Covington kids/Nathan Phillips debacle. You'd think they'd learn but they never do. To them, as long as they get the story out there, then it reinforces incorrect notions.

If this was atrue story, it sure would nullify the fiasco known as COvington MAGA, wouldn't it?

How convenient....a new MAGA racist story comes out immediately after the last one was proven to intentionally be a hoax.

What are the odds? SMFH

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

i agree. Jussie’s refusal to hand over his phone is one of the most damning pieces of evidence against him.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
gatewaypundit is fake news

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
why not turn over your phone?

just doesnt make sense...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join