It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK is Transitioning into a Full Blown Nancy-State

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

I wonder how those studying human behaviour will see this , I mean how can people be attracted to each other when teens these days have their heads buried in their phones, how are you meant to catch someones eye or anything like that ?

You'll have to excuse my laughter!!! As I've heard it 'whats buried on their phones'

is whats meant to catch someone's eye!!!!

New world romance
They dont know what the're missing.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SarahConnor
The gender pro-noun thing I'm struggling with

Me too (don't know if I should have #)

if someone looks like a man and dresses like one then I'll assume man so if I get it wrong then tough luck, what did you expect, am I supposed to read minds now.

Thats not as difficult as the older person you sometimes come across who is

dressed as a woman, but because of the very strong male hairline, features

and possibly adams apple.... I am not convinced, have they looked in a mirror

are they convinced??

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
It is the non-binary or gender fluid one that will catch everyone out and offend them. Those labels I really can't get my head around and if I accidentally offend someone well frankly I don't care. I have no issue with trans people at all but getting offended because I assumed the wrong gender identity is something I have no time for. I'm not walking on eggshells all the time for anyone or group of people.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SarahConnor
a reply to: eletheia
It is the non-binary or gender fluid one that will catch everyone out and offend them. Those labels I really can't get my head around and if I accidentally offend someone well frankly I don't care. I have no issue with trans people at all but getting offended because I assumed the wrong gender identity is something I have no time for. I'm not walking on eggshells all the time for anyone or group of people.

I have a few trans friends and found the opposite experience, trans mates don't bat an eyelid when I call them dude. Likewise it's not something I can get my head around and I've told said mates I really couldn't care less, it's not of my business what consenting adults do. Had a couple of incredibly androgynous mates that I had no Idea were even trans until it cropped up months later, whole personality and looks were feminine - they enjoyed being asked what they were like when they were a guy. A few I've known prior to coming out and keep accidentally using 'wrong' one shoe just lets me call him by his original name.

I'm UK left of Labour so would be Ultra-Antifa Radioactive SJW Communist terrorist according to most US ATS posters but the ones doing the complaining are generally just tossers.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join