It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone is seriously going to have to explain this one to me...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Dave!!! God bless you man! I thought I was losing my freakin' mind. You are, literally, the only person who seemed to understand what my OP was about. It wasn't about whether or not albinos are being mutilated because they're albinos or why (hence the above 'no flag for you!'), it was why they showed us all those albinos and then ended the montage by saying, this has nothing to do with albinos. Then why did you just have a minute and a half visual presentation of nothing but albinos?! The message was just wholly inconsistent with the content.

Anyway, you have restored my faith in nutbags everywhere...

LOL. Seemed to make sense, plus I worked for the military/CI and lived in Africa for years (sub Sahara), so I know about idiots, terrorists and witch doctors. You wouldn't believe some of the crap they believe in the bush, hell, even major cities. Did you know that you can have your local witch doctor paid for by your medical insurance in South Africa for almost anything that ails you. Seriously, muti, made from people/babies and sometimes animals! The process is horrific! I am not joking. I can't think about it too long, it upsets me and makes me want to buy another de44, an 89b or m107a and a plane ticket.

At 1:50 onward, love those lines lol ....

Cheers - Dave
edit on 1/29.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Witch doctors on medical insurance? Fascinating. I'd be curious to see the write ups on some of the procedures. I have never been to Africa, I actually always kind of wanted to go though it has an intimidating/dangerous feel to it, which I admit to sometimes revel in. I remember talking with a church-going friend a while back about his time doing missionary work in Africa and he was like, "Dude, it's a totally different climate there. You'll see people performing full-blown exorcisms in the street!" I imagine very very different from here.

Peace...

PS: 10 years US Army here...West Point, 82d, Air Cav. Cheers brother...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
In Australia half breed aboriginals and caucasian babies are considered sub human by some communities and left to,die.
That won’t ever get reported either

MSM lying globally, want foreign aid and killing little white children doesn’t sound right I guess

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Howdy ATS...

Ok, maybe I haven't had enough coffee today (or maybe too much), but I'm befuddled by this story (yes, I said befuddled). I found the story on Drudge (I know some of you don't like that site, but I find it an interesting news aggregate). It's about 10 children in Tanzania that were kidnapped and have subsequently been found murdered and dismembered. Now the part I don't understand is, and you really have to watch the brief video that is included with it, very short...less than a minute and a half), but all it shows is albino children. I have heard about this before, how albinos in some parts of the world are in constant danger because their bodies and parts thereof are valuable, sort of the human equivalent of ivory to the region I suppose. So when you watch the short clip. literally every child they show is albino, and then they conclude the whole thing by saying that their being albino has nothing to do with the crime.

I don't know, and I certainly don't mean to underpin the tragedy and importance of the story, but I just truthfully don't understand it as it was presented. And what do I do when I don't understand something, why put it on ATS of course to let you bunch of nutbags sort it out.

Peace...
TEP

www.foxnews.com...

Not in some parts of the world.

In barbaric, backwards and savage Africa is where you will find that evil.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
The news source is biased
This has been going on for some years. Why emphatically deny when it is so apparent ?

maybe you missed your wake-up coffee...……………..

the Author is deliberately avoiding being censured by the Big Name Platforms out there...
by telling the reader that the Obvious Slay-Albino theme is non-existent... nice trick to outsmart the globalist media pawns

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

People who are members of minorities are never really welcome in the greater society by those who are not one of them.

This applies to albino kids in among dark skinned populations in far of Africa as it does in the US, Britain and Europe and anywhere else you'd like to name.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
The news source is biased
This has been going on for some years. Why emphatically deny when it is so apparent ?

The news source is biased? The news source says that it is the local authorities that claim that the killings have nothing to do with the children being albino. This was very clear in the OP and reiterated in a subsequent post.......

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Howdy ATS...

Ok, maybe I haven't had enough coffee today (or maybe too much), but I'm befuddled by this story (yes, I said befuddled). I found the story on Drudge (I know some of you don't like that site, but I find it an interesting news aggregate). It's about 10 children in Tanzania that were kidnapped and have subsequently been found murdered and dismembered. Now the part I don't understand is, and you really have to watch the brief video that is included with it, very short...less than a minute and a half), but all it shows is albino children. I have heard about this before, how albinos in some parts of the world are in constant danger because their bodies and parts thereof are valuable, sort of the human equivalent of ivy to the region I suppose. So when you watch the short clip. literally every child they show is albino, and then they conclude the whole thing by saying that their being albino has nothing to do with the crime.

I don't know, and I certainly don't mean to underpin the tragedy and importance of the story, but I just truthfully don't understand it as it was presented. And what do I do when I don't understand something, why put it on ATS of course to let you bunch of nutbags sort it out.

Peace...
TEP

www.foxnews.com...

Some countries are backward sh*tholes and believe something like albinism is a curse... it really isn't much more complicated than that.

Are you going to address the question proposed by the OP? Did you read the OP?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Plotus

Maybe the victims in this case were not albinos because they are not really denying that:

Authorities said the murder and mutilation of the 10 children was not related to the killings of albinos in the country.

Albinos in Tanzania frequently are targeted for abuse because of discrimination and the belief their albinism is the result of their being cursed, according to Amnesty International.

I thought that too. But it doesnt make any sense to bring up abused and murdered albino children as seemingly the main theme of the story and then mention that the particular children in this case had nothing to do with the albino children getting hunted phenomenon.

I think that the children were not albino but they wanted to grab more attention to the story by throwing in the albino children being hunted thing. This appears to have been the work of the news source. Seems a little deception was used to make their story more popular.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

It sucks, but that seems to be the case. Clickbait seems to be the dejour.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Howdy ATS...

Ok, maybe I haven't had enough coffee today (or maybe too much), but I'm befuddled by this story (yes, I said befuddled). I found the story on Drudge (I know some of you don't like that site, but I find it an interesting news aggregate). It's about 10 children in Tanzania that were kidnapped and have subsequently been found murdered and dismembered. Now the part I don't understand is, and you really have to watch the brief video that is included with it, very short...less than a minute and a half), but all it shows is albino children. I have heard about this before, how albinos in some parts of the world are in constant danger because their bodies and parts thereof are valuable, sort of the human equivalent of ivy to the region I suppose. So when you watch the short clip. literally every child they show is albino, and then they conclude the whole thing by saying that their being albino has nothing to do with the crime.

Peace...
TEP

www.foxnews.com...

Some countries are backward sh*tholes and believe something like albinism is a curse... it really isn't much more complicated than that.

Yes it is when the reason they are 'backwards sh*tholes' is because of the WEST!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

People who are members of minorities are never really welcome in the greater society by those who are not one of them.

This applies to albino kids in among dark skinned populations in far of Africa as it does in the US, Britain and Europe and anywhere else you'd like to name.

Um, BEEP, Wrong.
Africa is incredibly superstitious. Albinos are hunted and used as 'mooti' (medicine) to cure disease, infidelity and make love potions. This goes back a lot further than a big group of people deciding they look different. This is ingrained in the cultural beliefs of African people.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saibotkram1988

originally posted by: Azureblue

Um, BEEP, Wrong.
Africa is incredibly superstitious. Albinos are hunted and used as 'mooti' (medicine) to cure disease, infidelity and make love potions. This goes back a lot further than a big group of people deciding they look different. This is ingrained in the cultural beliefs of African people.

Thanks for the clarification

top topics

<< 1   >>

join