It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI wraps up investigation into Stephen Paddock's motive.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You're right- we will never know the real story. That is, unless someone not affiliated with any mainstream media outfit or law enforcement agency is allowed to investigate. They are covering up something.

Jake Morphonios (Blackstone Intelligence, a political/geopolitical commentary channel on YouTube) did a crap load of investigating the thing when it happened. He had over 80 videos on his Vegas investigation. He was finding a LOT of abnormalities, etc. I think he was finding out that Paddock was involved witth various illegal activities under the protection of either the FBI or CIA.

Then his channel got shut down, for no good reason. He lost all of those videos. He also had been followed, and had his tires shot out a few times, his phone had been tapped, etc. He's an actual regular person, not a paranoid fantasy person pretending to be some big shot on YouTube. What I mean by that is that I believe him hat he was told to back off his investigation into Vegas. He just stopped and never mentioned it again except to say that he was suffering consequences.

So, we'll never know what happened, but it's not exactly as they tell us.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I think the scary part is, at the end of the day, we can guess, speculate and theorize, but we really don't know what set this guy off.
Was he insane ? Obviously.
But he was able to hide it so well as to pull off the worst mass shooting in American history.

How many more are out there that want to top his score .......And just waiting and planning.

Maybe Paddock wasn't even the one who did the shooting.

One of he officers who was with the team who breached his room said that when he saw Paddock's body he immediately thought "this guy has been dead for a while" because the blood around his head was congealed.
edit on 29-1-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

He was a Patsy at best.. when the bad guys write your history books, how are you to ever know they are the bad guys if they write themselves in as good

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

From everything I had dug up, on my own, and everything I have seen that others have dug up, I firmly believe that Paddock was NOT the shooter. My opinion is that he was involved with some kind of weapons trade (either illegal or gov't backed). He was used as a scapegoat and was dead well before the shooting occurred. No real proof for my theory but too many hours to count of watching witness testimony, body cam footage, reading statements by police and civilians, etc. tells me that there is a lot more to this than the "official story. "

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Saudi Prince angle seems most plausible. Another misstep on the war on guns. Coupled with more contracts for private security firms, and weapon detection firms. Multi purpose f#$! Up of a massacre. Paddock may have been an ex covert money laundry agent or something or was brainwashed, or had his switch flipped.

The LVPD knew where the shots where coming from and could have breached and droped him earlier.

Weapons dealing is not done with registered fire arms. If I want to buy some illegal guns I do not want any paper trace or serial numbers.....
edit on 29-1-2019 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join