It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Through the keyhole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So after the December solstice of 2014 we sat up home on this planet. A home where fallen and non fallen Angels would feel at home in. A home where a headless statue of jesus would act as a bookend to a variety of religious and occult texts. A mother goddess, a figurine with a reptilian head would play centerpiece on another shelf.A home that did not adhere to any religion of this planet. An earthly home where beings Like Angels would feel at home in.The most important part of our home was the art we bought.You see in our understanding art and religion are inseparable. Like religion art is an attempt to construct meaning in the face of the relentless pain and injustice of life.As a family we dont do religion, that is something favored by folk who believe in us. Art is something that Brings fallen and non fallen angels together. It unites us as a family That is why our home is covered with works from artists such as jack butler yeats, Lester magoogan,to Colin Bailey

CBF Walkers cuneiforn explained by Lester Magoogan

ibb.co...

edit on 29-1-2019 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
(Rod Serling's voice)

you have entered,,,,

The Twilight Zone........

edit on 29-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
(Rod Serling's voice)

you have entered,,,,

The Twilight Zone........

try sharing a home with Angels or beings of light. trust me you have no idea what zone i live in

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So many things that I say are a double edged sword. I wish you peace.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC

try sharing a home with Angels or beings of light. trust me you have no idea what zone i live in

Do they help out around the house? I share a home with a couple of teenagers, and ill tell ya what. Gotta stay on top of them all the time!

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis

Thats probably why we differ because what is say is matter of fact. I live in a world were beings like Angels are very real. I have no reason to speak with a "Double edged sword"

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis

Thats probably why we differ because what is say is matter of fact. I live in a world were beings like Angels are very real. I have no reason to speak with a "Double edged sword"

I hope you do. I especially hope they ARE real. I WANT to believe in them. If or when I meet one, I can decide. I avoid thinking I can handle everything my instinct tells me I can handle so that I take each thing as it comes to me. Reserving judgement for someone greater than myself.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Do they help out around the house? I share a home with a couple of teenagers, and ill tell ya what. Gotta stay on top of them all the time!

I get no help with housework, compleatly useless - they just seem to hover around looking clueless

new topics

top topics

join