It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I agree with ya Dragon. Just try and get a tower crew to work near a transmitting FM dish or antenna. They won't get near it unless its' brought offline. Thats stuff can "cook" a person from the inside out. Just like jumping in a large micro-wave oven.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
latest news haarp

HAARP facility closed

July 17, 2013

Alaska’s High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) has drawn its fair share of conspiracy theories over the years, as it sits in Gakona, an array of antennas intended to heat the Earth’s ionosphere and study the effects.

then again

The shutdown is reported to be only a temporary one, with the facility having been shuttered sometime between late May and mid-June.

What. A useless piece of Illuminati information.
Mind control at its best.
Useless projects supported on the backs of the Illuminati liars might be the way
any Tesla related project goes because they never will do real Tesla sound waves from
electrical charge and only do EM waves.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
There is a cabinet in a computer lab at my school that houses a loud cooling unit. On it, it displays the frequency it is giving off. One day I walked it and instantly felt very, very strange. I looked at the frequency and later noticed that it coincides with the range of frequencies that can effect humans. I try to stay out of that lab now. I thought of telling someone but didn't want to be seen as weird. It could have just been the sound was obnoxious and that was what I felt.

I've heard a few things about HAARP, but had no idea there was so much to it. Fascinating. I hope it is used for good purposes, especially if it has as much power as it seems to from what I've read.

<< 1   >>

join