It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas officials discover 98K illegal voters registered in state

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Illegal voting In Texas and California

"Texas officials vow to protect their election system after discovering more than 98,000 non-citizens were registered to vote."

But the Democrats will swear that illegal voting is not a problem around the country. Our elections are being stolen...

Wake up citizens. Your democratic privilege is being usurped and stolen from you.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Pretty easy to win the popular vote when a significant portion of those votes are fraud.

Rigged debates.

Rigged primaries.

Rigged votes.

Get rid of the EC.

Take a good look at 'Murica people.

Because it's nothing more than a Banana Republic.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Democrats already know they are cheating with illegal voters. This is why they are willing to sacrifice the future of out nation and our border security for votes.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Tip of the iceberg. I suspect that not only do illegals vote in the millions around the country, but they vote in more than one state - and are organised.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Illegal voting In Texas and California

"Texas officials vow to protect their election system after discovering more than 98,000 non-citizens were registered to vote."

But the Democrats will swear that illegal voting is not a problem around the country. Our elections are being stolen...

Wake up citizens. Your democratic privilege is being usurped and stolen from you.

I wonder if the ruskies targeted them on social media to influence their votes?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Build a Wall around Texas to save DemocKracy

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

you need saving?
interesting...
sounds like a personal issue

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

we need to save the democKracy by building a Wall around Texas obviously

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

we need to save the democKracy by building a Wall around Texas obviously

by finding and admitting that 98k illegals voted it sounds like texas is doing just fine
perhaps they could pass the methods used to discover such on to other border states?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

The problem is with the Help America Vote Act. People really need to understand how it paved the way for illegal and fictional voters to be registered and cast votes. (And, IMO, it reveals how Bush and Gore worked together to make sure the federal government could seize control of what should be regulated by the state law.)

Anyway, when Congress enacted the Help America Vote Act (HAVA), in 2002, they included the following provisions to *cough* safeguard the votes of eligible voters, requiring the states to register certain applicants under "special" circumstances (bolded):

(B) Safeguards to ensure that eligible voters are not removed in error from the official list of eligible voters.

(5) VERIFICATION OF VOTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION.—

(A) REQUIRING PROVISION OF CERTAIN INFORMATION BY APPLICANTS.—

(i) IN GENERAL.—Except as provided in clause (ii), notwithstanding any other provision of law, an application for voter registration for an election for Federal office may not be accepted or processed by a State unless the application includes:

(I) in the case of an applicant who has been issued a current and valid driver’s license, the applicant’s driver’s license number; or

(II) in the case of any other applicant (other than an applicant to whom clause (ii) applies), the last 4 digits of the applicant’s social security number.

(ii) SPECIAL RULE FOR APPLICANTS WITHOUT DRIVER’S LICENSE OR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.—If an applicant for voter registration for an election for Federal office has not been issued a current and valid driver’s license or a social security number, the State shall assign the applicant a number which will serve to identify the applicant for voter registration purposes. To the extent that the State has a computerized list in effect under this subsection and the list assigns unique identifying numbers to registrants, the number assigned under this clause shall be the unique identifying number assigned under the list.

(iii) DETERMINATION OF VALIDITY OF NUMBERS PROVIDED.—The State shall determine whether the information provided by an individual is sufficient to meet the requirements of this subparagraph, in accordance with State law.

The HAVA MANDATES that people who don't provide a SS# or a DL#/ID# -- or any identification -- be registered to vote and then be assigned a 'voter registration number.'

I have yet to find any state, in the handful of states I've researched, that has any system in place to verify the eligibility of applicants that don't provide a SS# or a DL#/ID# when applying to register to vote.

When those numbers ARE provided, the vast majority of states participate in the HAVV (Help America Vote Verification) system to cross-check them with what's on record at the SSA and also with each state's Driver's License/State-Issued ID database.

But, otherwise, it would take mail returned by the Post Office to throw up any red flags and that would only apply to applicants who don't provide a legitimate mailing address.

How it can work to allow someone ineligible to vote can be demonstrated using California's laws, regulations, policies:

In California, if you do not provide either a SS# or DL#/ID# on your application to register to vote, you are issued a Voter Identification Number (pursuant to the HAVA), and mailed a Voter Notification Card...

...AND then you can use that Voter Notification Card as ID at the polls when you go vote.

All without ever providing any identification that can be verified. All you need is a valid mailing address.

So, there is no scrutiny/process.

I have not looked at Texas state election law, but the HAVA is a federal act and states are required to conform to it or risk being dragged into federal court to force their laws to change.

The HAVA is how the two parties worked together to gain control over our federal elections, and by working the two agendas, they've been able to get away with anything they want.

edit on 1/29/2019 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

don't you know a Wall around Texas is the only way to feel safe, to be protected and protect the democKracy

I am surprised people from Texas are not yelling for this

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

don't you know a Wall around Texas is the only way to feel safe, to be protected and protect the democKracy

is that so?
God bless your heart!

Seems they have other methods in place to catch illegal voters.
I am in Texas.
Nobody is yelling here for what you are selling.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Somewhere I read that 58k confirmed voted in elections. Which ones I am not sure but disenfranchising the innocent population for nefarious purposes are the Democrats it appears.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

I'm not surprised that you have posted this like 5 times now...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

More typical fake news instigated by a Trump tweet.

www.politifact.c om

So... from what I understand, there have been 95,000 people, who have been identified though driver licence records to be registered to vote and at one time were non-citizens of the US. It says nothing about how much of these registered voters are now legal citizens.

Furthermore, only 58,000 of these registered voters are known to have actually cast a vote at some point since 1996. Once again, it says nothing about how much of these individuals were actually legal citizens at the time they cast a vote.

This is complete overhyped fake news at its best.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Furthermore, only 58,000 of these registered voters are known to have actually cast a vote at some point since 1996.

When some discussing this subject say THERE ARE NO illegal immigrants that vote 58000 is a lot.
Seems the narrative that says THERE ARE NO illegal immigrants that vote is actually the "overhyped fake news".

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Obviously, you can't detect sarcasm?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Bless your heart!
What sarcasm?
Yours?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Furthermore, only 58,000 of these registered voters are known to have actually cast a vote at some point since 1996.

When some discussing this subject say THERE ARE NO illegal immigrants that vote 58000 is a lot.
Seems the narrative that says THERE ARE NO illegal immigrants that vote is actually the "overhyped fake news".

Well, 58,000 is still only like 0.3% of the population of Texas that are registered vote... Plus, their only claiming that those 58,000 have voted at least once since 1996 and where non-citizens at the time they obtained a license.

So basically, when you consider all that. The percentage of those 58,000 that potentially voted in the last presidential election and still weren't legal citizens, would be absolutely miniscule.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Guess you missed all those THERE ARE NO illegal immigrants that vote discussions.
58000 > NONE
Are you posting that you are ok with non Australians voting in your elections?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join