It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton On Fox: We want Venezuela's oil,we don't want Russia and China to make economic deals.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Merica feck yea. Lets freedom some oil up.

We all know it is about the oil from the start. There must be a dozen countries just as bad or worse, but we don't here a peep out of our govt about them because they don't have anything we want.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

There must be a dozen countries just as bad or worse, but we don't here a peep out of our govt about them because they don't have anything we want.

Like Myanmar with active genocide allegations?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: UKTruth
Hmm. That is not what Bolton said.
He said he wants American companies to be the ones that produce the oil in Venuezuela. That is not taking the oil.
It's exporting US industry to another country as opposed to letting competitors do the job.

Why would Americans not be all for that????

Quite how this is interpreted as 'taking the oil' I don't know, but cool story fella.

Wasn't it US companies that were running the refineries before Hugo Chavez nationalized them? If we weren't "taking the oil" then, why would we start now?

I wonder who's pumping the Iraqi oil now...

oh yeah....

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 29-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Thank god Hillary didn't win.

Trump is no different from Hillary.
This narrative that somehow that Trump is different from Hillary is nonsense.

LOL really 4D Chess? its almost 2020. The Trump admin didn't build the wall. 
Caved in to the Liberals and Nancy, the Liberals still wont give into Trump's demand for his billion's to fund for the wall. But honestly a wall around America isn't enough. 

When the NGOs can just skim through with the boats to deliver the migrants to America as they are doing so in Europe. 

How is this a 4D Chess move again? 

edit on 29-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

Oh okay. You're one of those guys.

There is no point in trying to have a discussion with you.

Yep, just realised that myself.
I guess the next thread is going to be how Trump is taking Canada's maple syrup.

Or their hockey sticks.

Trump will have to pry them from their cold dead hands.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

He said he wants American companies to be the ones that produce the oil in Venuezuela. That is not taking the oil.
It's exporting US industry to another country as opposed to letting competitors do the job.

Quite how this is interpreted as 'taking the oil' I don't know, but cool story fella.

Wasn't it US companies that were running the refineries before Hugo Chavez nationalized them? If we weren't "taking the oil" then, why would we start now?

oh yeah....

www.theguardian.com...

2003 eh.

Nice try.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Syria 2. How many refugees will we have to let claim asylum here? 2 million? Sounds great. Let them keep the oil, stay out of Venezuela. It's a ####hole. We don't want it. We don't want to be there for the next 18 years.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Neocon??? Hahahahaha

After decades of pointless wars we finally have a President that hasn't started new wars. yet. Let's hope he keeps it that way.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: olaru12

oh yeah....

www.theguardian.com...

2003 eh.

Nice try.

I don't think he actually reads anything past the title.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Neocon??? Hahahahaha

After decades of pointless wars we finally have a President that hasn't started new wars. yet. Let's hope he keeps it that way.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump decides to send in the Marines, if he does that he will be a one term president for failing to keep the promises.

No one wants a regime change nor a new war so soon after they failed in both Libya/Syria. They failed in Libya because the intervention turned Libya into a failed state.
edit on 29-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
well that explains the power outages and food shortages so bad venezuelas are eating their pets if they're lucky.

starve em out and install a oil-corp puppet president.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join