It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Takeover 2005 (This needs to be done)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by conservativeguy

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas

What would happen if all people of all races actually woke-up and went after the government. In reality term's what if every man, woman and child dropped EVERYTHING and demand that government(s) WORLD WIDE that a cilivian take over is iminant and all military commanders and troops are to stand down OR be taken down EVERYWHERE

that would be the new world order right? i mean no matter what psycho grou pis in charge if it is one group world wide that is the new world order. plus then to stop the army from just piking up thier guns again you would have to have your own guns. but then you are opresors.

the best thing to do is tell every body the *real* stuff that goes on here all the time and then they have no excuse for being stupid about what is realy going on

Not really, We could stand and take the government down without using guns WE all have fist's and feet this is our main weapon of attack. For the enemy that has to use the weapon(s) is the true weaker enemy!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Anarchy huh? Nope. Won't work. Pull anarchy around the
world and then the people with hidden egomaniac conditions
will spring up and they will do the same thing that dictators
are doing now.

Anarchy won't work. Best thing is to use the democratic
voting system and to get involved in it. Fix up your corner
of the world and encourage others to fix up theirs. Run
for office if you think you are qualified and if you aren't
qualified .... GET qualified. Go to school. Get involved.
Get educated on the issues.

I invite you to read my avatar

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It certainly seems like a reasonable thought in this day and age.. Or perhaps as an alternative, Governments failing to do what they say will do prior to election can be ousted by the people, call it a Peoples Non Confidence Vote established by the will of the people through a vote in the Supreme court maybe?

Dallas

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS

are doing now.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Something like that should never be done with weapons. It should be done with words. You put 10 million people on the streets of NY or anywhere and make them yell WE WANT CHANGE for a month/year/whatever it takes. Strenght is in numbers and unity. Capitalism cant run itself you know. And capitalism is the real devil here, dont forget that. It degrades humans to worker bees and crushes their spirit. Im not talking about people on ATS here, im talking about millions working their asses of for a buck a day and people keeping it so.

peace

great avatar OOPS

[edit on 28-2-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
all that is needed if for us to quit playing their game!!!

at least in the democratic countries...
where we the people, give the governing officials their powers.

if you don't like any of the candidates they have in the offering, vote for mickey mouse or some other cartoon character.
if you don't like your taxmoney being used to feed the kids down the street, and you are an employer, well, give your employees wages that will guarentee that you tax money will not be used to feed them.....if you can...
or, take it upon yourself to feed them and eliminate their need for the gov't handouts....if you can...
if you don't like them taking half your paycheck in taxes, heck, give it away in charities, or talk to employer, and suggest that they take a little from you and give it to least of his employees.....
if you don't like what you see on tv, just turn the danged thing off!!

if everyone took the time to think for themselves, decide for themselves what is moral and not moral (not religous), and decided to be moral....the governments would be lost not knowing what to do, since we would have eliminated most of their reason for being!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I like the idea of a people's revolution but the question becomes , "How do you keep people from degenrating right back into a herd opf controlled cattle?" You can always get people to revolt but after the party's over, people want television and percieved comfort. They want their couches and their refrigerators. Moreover, people have never been interesting in identifying a pogrom or organized-mob.

What is more practical is to try to organize non-violent polling through some sort of 'stay-home' initiative where you pick a date (maybe through flashmob or some similar portal) and have all your participants stay home from work in order to protest a certain issue. This would allow people who work 9 to 5 (read: enslaved) to participate in such protests by simply saying they were sick. This could be the start of something larger like a global worker's strike.

The Internet has made all government obsolete, frankly. Please explain to me why I need a Senator or Congressman when I understand TCP/IP and Internet? Now that people can talk to one another and get immediate, verifiable feedback, why do we need politicians to gum up the voting process?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
Something like that should never be done with weapons. It should be done with words. You put 10 million people on the streets of NY or anywhere and make them yell WE WANT CHANGE for a month/year/whatever it takes. Strenght is in numbers and unity. Capitalism cant run itself you know. And capitalism is the real devil here, dont forget that. It degrades humans to worker bees and crushes their spirit. Im not talking about people on ATS here, im talking about millions working their asses of for a buck a day and people keeping it so.

peace

great avatar OOPS

[edit on 28-2-2005 by nukunuku]

I fully aggree on this subject with weapons, But what happens when the government(s) call the people's bluff and DO NOTHING then we woud have no choice but to (sorry if I being blunt) Take 'em out. Hopfully on a weaponless order. It's virtually impossible to do but it can be done. This is the point I am trying to make. We can all help each other IF we wanted to the reason we don't is because it bother's us. There WILL be an uprising among the people of the world and it must happen soon before the corrupt become even more corrupted. It is the only way forward for a peaceful and traquil world. Anyone else agree with me on this???

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
I like the idea of a people's revolution but the question becomes , "How do you keep people from degenrating right back into a herd opf controlled cattle?" You can always get people to revolt but after the party's over, people want television and percieved comfort. They want their couches and their refrigerators. Moreover, people have never been interesting in identifying a pogrom or organized-mob.

What is more practical is to try to organize non-violent polling through some sort of 'stay-home' initiative where you pick a date (maybe through flashmob or some similar portal) and have all your participants stay home from work in order to protest a certain issue. This would allow people who work 9 to 5 (read: enslaved) to participate in such protests by simply saying they were sick. This could be the start of something larger like a global worker's strike.

The Internet has made all government obsolete, frankly. Please explain to me why I need a Senator or Congressman when I understand TCP/IP and Internet? Now that people can talk to one another and get immediate, verifiable feedback, why do we need politicians to gum up the voting process?

I am not talking about a MOB im talking about the world and how it is run is wrong and imoral. People cannot just stay home and protest, it wouldn't work you need the people to go and march right up to the house of lords and demand the country they live and worked in for so many years back. People don't want T.V's and fridges. They really want security and freedom but are too scared to ask for it in case someone tells them to shut-up. It's the bully and student scenario where the bully beats the kid and tells him not to say a word or he'll get it again, so the kid stays quiet!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Or perhaps...call it a Peoples Non Confidence Vote

Dallas has the right idea, the government want's more people to vote. I say let's give it to them. Then if non compliance, the hand is forced by those in the wrong, willingly.

grr, punctuation-

[edit on 28-2-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Sorry but we all know the power is not in the hands of those who vote but in those who count the votes.

Democracy is Farce

Revolution in Inevitable

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Then there is that whole "

non compliance
" thing I mentioned. Of course revolution is inevitable, like many things.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

non compliance

Why play games and wait for non-compliance

Give the government only ONE last vote, a vote of no faith and kick their arse outta the whitehouse, the kremlin, the palace wherever their seat is and burn it down. Bomb the Earth

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands, which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
- Samuel Adams, debates of 1776

Just had to pull this back up. Made my day.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

non compliance

Why play games and wait for non-compliance

Give the government only ONE last vote, a vote of no faith and kick their arse outta the whitehouse, the kremlin, the palace wherever their seat is and burn it down. Bomb the Earth

Are you nuts "Bomb the world" No. I agree 100% that we need to take them out but the thing is keeping them out. When the revolution comes (which I believe will be in my lifetime) I would like to think of the world as a open planet where discussion which normally kept under secrecy would be shouted out to the rest of the public so they may see "What on earth is going on" I think this is a dream for many of us BUT the many of us that dream must spread the word(s) to make the dream a reality.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

are doing now.

If you define anarchy from various COINTELPRO frauds, namely "agitators," and so forth, then you are quite correct.

Nonetheless a functionalist vision of "anarchy," exists and is well defined as government without elite domination. That suits a more ideal informed electorate strategy, the possible elimination of various kleptocratic tendencies through transparency and sound management.

This more suitable function is currently promising as it exist in Norway.

"So called heaven or not, 54% anarchism is far from the 100% anarchist ideal. Thus, it is plenty of room for improvement from anarchist perspective, and by no means time for a break in the fight against authoritarian tendencies. The revolution must be fought permanent, in the daily life, to sustain and develope further. However, as long as a) Norway stays out of EU, b) populist and nationalist tendencies are put at place, and c) the left and right tendencies outbalance each other reasonable as by now, Norway will probably stay anarchist, and be a lighthouse for EU and the rest of the world."

Anarchism and Norway

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

are doing now.

I'm with Flyers fan, even though I'm just a 'Leaf Schmuck (oh, the horror!)',
While it certainly was interesting reading, voluble...the Norway experience writ large upon the world would still degenerate quickly into warlords and tyrants.
I'm sorry, Skip...that was an excellent post and meaningful link to the discussion, but I just can't see the whole of Europe going this way, let alone the rest of the world.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Everyone, STOP DISCUSSING WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND JUST GO OUT AND DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is close to impossible, there are none left in this world that even care about themselvs. I have physicaly tried going out into the streets of Tampa where I live. I have gone to the poor neighborhoods, the bad areas. Central Park, Tampa Heights, Little Cuba east tampa. I have tried to talk to people about changing things. I have tried to talk to my closest friends about changing things. Guess what, no change no affects, the only response I ever got was apathy. I will tell you why. Because you cant talk to followers and try to get them to lead. Followers dont just follow people who talk, they follow people who take action. The problem is we can only take action if we at least had minimal support. I gaurantee anyone here try and go out onto the streets I have and bring up these kinds of issues and you will get the same response as I.

There is a way to do this however. Likeminded individuals like us here, me, you, anyone who sees things needs to change, we need to get together and make a plan. You want to talk about fear? How about the fear yall might have about getting together with other board members in a real life scenario, getting to know them and making a plan!!! LOSE IT! I am ready to take a week out of my time and even travel with folks here to meet up at a location, get to know everyone here, and get together to start making plans. We won't get anywhere without coming up with a plan, the first thing we need to do though is to IDENTIFY the problem(s). Once a problem has been identified, we can then come up with a plan. Example?

I think we the people should decide where OUR tax dollars are goign to go into the budget every year. It can work like the census, send out papers annualy to households to decide which parts of our society are going to get which amunts of the annual budget. As well explaining the pros and cons of investing which amount of money into which sector of our society. Cut too much from defense and we end up vulnerable to attacks, especially at this time frame. I believe our biggest focus at the moment primary two should be EDUCATION and DEFENSE. Healthcare and social security is definetly important, and follow those two, but without the first stated there really would be no need for the following two.

Anyways those are just example of things we need to get together and discuss. Once we have come up with a plan, then we take measures to get them across. How about it people? Is everyone here ready to make the leap from talking about our problems into doing something about it?

I am willing! I will travel!! I will donate money to the cause!!! Now who is with me on this?

(And please dont bother me on silly little details about caps or what not it only helps to deviate from topic at hand)

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
(accidental double post)

[edit on 2/28/2005 by DYepes]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I live in a communist
country now and have more
freedom in life then living in the
USA.

Then why does your info on the side say
'I'm STUCK in Communist China'? Have you
tried to have children? Have you tried to have
more than one child? Have your neighbors
tried to have children or tried to go to Catholic
church at a real Catholic church instead of the
state Catholic church (which is NOT part of the
Roman Catholic church)?? Have you spoken out
against anything lately? Seen anyone who has
(and survived to tell the story)? Sorry, but I don't
buy the 'I have more freedom in China' stuff.
But I'm glad you are happy there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join