It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection between Mufon-Aatip--pentagon-Bigelow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Just found this article named

"Latest Infighting at MUFON Accidentally Reveals Web of Connections Between MUFON, Robert Bigelow, the Pentagon, To the Stars, and A+E Networks"

Link

The following is a paragraph from that article

"When Brewer tried to follow up on the letter and confirm its assertions, it received some fascinating information. Chase Kloetzke confirmed that Robert Bigelow was indeed involved with MUFON a few years ago. He and MUFON made an agreement to share UFO case study date, and he served as a facilitator for a major cash infusion that kept the organization afloat. Part of the money funding a mutual Bigelow-MUFON venture came indirectly from the U.S. government via the Pentagon’s funding of Bigelow’s UFO research, for Bigelow was concurrently a contractor for the Pentagon’s UFO tracking program, known as AATIP. It is not at all surprising to discover that MUFON has been part of the same constellation as the Pentagon, Skinwalker Ranch, To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science, and the other Bigelow-funded or Bigelow-adjacent enterprises profiting from UFO studies."

This all looks to me like oil in the paranormal money making machine,ufology seems to be a big and highly successful enterprise that makes tons of money for all those involved be it in books,movies,lectures tshirt selling etc,i also made a thread on it a couple months back with some interesting opinions in there from various members

Ill go later in depth to the article as it seems it has some tantalizing info!

edit on 29-1-2019 by IMSAM because: link didnt work D:

edit on 29-1-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

MUFON has Bigelow money??!!

And I get an email every month from them asking me for more money!
Granted, I still do.
But they always make me feel like if I don't send them that $50-$100, then they will be belly up by the end of the day.

I even got an email asking me to become an "Inner Circle" member....for only $5000.

I wonder if Dan Aykroyd is bent outta shape about being number 8 on their benefactor's list?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This explains alot of things,both about the failure of hangar tv show and the current mess mufon is in.seems some insiders want to cash in on the tvshow hype and others use mufon for their own causes sad really sad

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Seems like they ask money from members and make some money from selling cases to networks,i can hear the cachings all the way here

a reply to: KABOURIS72

Most disconcerting is the letter from phil leech

lette r

"The Special Assignment Team. This team works behind the scenes and completes cases that come into MUFON using a private Web Site to store cases and discussions. Unless you are a member you will not see this data. Members of this team are kept quiet. I have found that some High Value cases /
evidence are moved to the S.A.T. in other ways."

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge
that MUFON was a joke now...

I think maybe it was started
with the best intentions.
Then soon infiltrated
and now used for obfuscation and misdirection.

isn't that the general consensus?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Interesting thread!

Just doing my part to fix ats.

top topics

join