It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If MAGA is a symbol of hate...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The Red Hats are coming!

Swastikas were symbols of peace and are almost world wide. Now when ever someone see one they think of the Nazis.

It doesn't take much does it!?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The "again" part confuses me, when was America great? And why was America great then?

Can someone explain?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It's a little strange to wear political hats indoors.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
The "again" part confuses me, when was America great? And why was America great then?

Can someone explain?

I think it means..."America was greater when there weren't as many Mexicans here"

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
From what I can tell (Making America Great Again) i.e. Maga Hat: Did not have the desired effect as it seems the movement in which is against; is perfectly content staying in their parents basement as there is no sense of looking for a job!

Ok....

However what happens when your parents have now passed away and there is (NO) basement to live in?

Will the Maga hats comeback?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

The left likes to ban things, burn books, deny Constitutional rights.

Statues? Knock them down.
MAGA? Censorship.

The left have become openly authoritarian. They are the gestapo. The Stassi. The KGB.

They have become evil, personified.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Isaiah 5:20

Speaks for itself, wether or not one is religious.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It’s not about the hat. It’s just that the people who hate them are bigots. They’re gripped in a moral panic and they’ve found their folk devil. It’s a common trend with reactionaries.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I honestly want to know what MAGA means beyond it's wording...... It can't be solely about illegal Mexicans can it?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

Trump is a symbol of hate and MAGA is a symbol of Trump, not hard to figure out why people see it as a symbol of hate. Unless you believe fake news

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sure, there has been a growing number of hard-left extremists today. Yet, that doesn't justify labeling every liberal or Democrat as such.

Also, sometimes people are liberal on one issue and then conservative on the next. Some may vote Democrat because they feel the candidate is good and some may vote Democrat because they hate trump.

Condensing the left into this Ultra-PC group only helps to promote division.

I was for removing some of those Confederate statues, but not for MAGA sensorship..

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sure, there has been a growing number of hard-left extremists today. Yet, that doesn't justify labeling every liberal or Democrat as such.

Also, sometimes people are liberal on one issue and then conservative on the next. Some may vote Democrat because they feel the candidate is good and some may vote Democrat because they hate trump.

Condensing the left into this Ultra-PC group only helps to promote division.

I was for removing some of those Confederate statues, but not for MAGA sensorship..

The conservative right wing thrives on hate and the remarks in this very thread exemplify it perfectly.

Progressives are the "New Nazi's" and are the current scapegoats for the right. It's in this very tread.

There's also a negative side....

edit on 29-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Funny how people from each side are calling each other Nazi's.

The problem is that society and media are trying to force people into these left vs right bubble perceptions.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The conservative right wing thrives on hate and the remarks in this very thread exemplify it perfectly. Progressives are the "New Nazi's" and are the current scapegoats for the right. It's in this very tread.

I don't remember Trump labeling liberals as deplorable people, but Hillary labeled all Trump supporters as such. Just face the facts, the left hates Trump and his supporters. You people just can't stand that we took that on the chin and have used humor to bash back. Not our fault your echo chamber isn't strong enough to handle it. Next time just think before you speak, if that's possible.

Facts - The lefts worst enemy.

edit on 29-1-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

The conservative right wing thrives on hate and the remarks in this very thread exemplify it perfectly. Progressives are the "New Nazi's" and are the current scapegoats for the right. It's in this very tread.

I don't remember Trump labeling liberals as deplorable people, but Hillary labeled all Trump supporters as such. Just face the facts, the left hates Trump and his supporters. You people just can't stand that we took that on the chin and have used humor to bash back. Not our fault your echo chamber isn't strong enough to handle it. Next time just think before you speak, if that's possible.

Facts - The lefts worst enemy.

You just confirmed my assertions didn't you? With the divisive phrase..."you people"

btw...I'm middle of the road as well.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This thread should be in the mud pit if we're going to sling insults around...or is it all mud pit now? Looks like it....

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You just confirmed my assertions didn't you? With the divisive phrase..."you people"

Life is gonna be tough if you consider "you people" as hateful. I have a safe space for rent but will need first and last month's rent plus security deposit before moving in.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Life is gonna be tough if you consider "you people" as hateful. I have a safe space for rent but will need first and last month's rent plus security deposit before moving in.

I didn't say hateful, I said "divisive" and actually I feel safe with my 9s and a couple of Mossbergs.
and a nasty little wiener dog.

Thanks anyway...
edit on 29-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Given their druthers, probably before the civil war, but they would settle for any time before the civil rights act was passed. a reply to: XAnarchistX

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

nasty little wiener dog

Much respect, I also have a little wiener dog.

The hateful comment was referring to this post of yours.

The conservative right wing thrives on hate

I think the current conservative right thrives on nationalism as of right now not hate. Not in some weird racist way the left like to portray when changing definitions, but in the let's fix our damn country first way.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join