It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A team of Israeli Scientists think they found complete cure for cancer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
If I could feel true snd strong sadness, I believe that this thread would fill me with that emotion. A thread about saving countless future lives, possibly the lives of your very children. Instead of rejoicing and discussing the science here, the discussion hss devolved into bickering and hate spewing. Please, let's get back on track. There are a number of contenders to curing cancer, but this team appears to be able to do it reliably. Does anyone know when they will be rolling this out to the general population for a small and well deserved fee?
edit on 2-2-2019 by just2cents because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

charities who siphon BILLIONS and never have released a single hint of cancer relief in what..75 years now?

Oops, I guess they have released a lot of hints of cancer relief. And that's just one charity. The truth is, most of our advancements come from the funding those charities take in. Now go take a long nap and drop your hate.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: one4all

Reading you post made me angry. I have had personal experience of cancer and know much more than I hoped I would ever have to find out about cancer, it's treatment and research.

I am sure that all the cancer charities will now read your post and realise that they have been getting it wrong all these years.

What you are spouting is utter garbage. Just grow up and shut up.

Really ?

Poor victim of feel good charities that have had literally a net effect of WORSE health and knowledge on the subjects of cancer ?

Cancer charities have accomplished what exactly?

Everyone dying and dropping like flies and getting chemoed to death and you are pissed at alternate and likely true info ?

People like you are in the way..fearful and protective of the liars.

When my family members die around me and some goof like you speaks your snip...they never show their face again...holy moly.

I take it that you have had zero experience of cancer or its treatment or of the wonderful work done by the likes of Macmillan then. Grow up and lose your hate, keyboard warrior..

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think you're preaching a little too hard to a community that has an intimate knowledge of the impacts of cancer, likely everyone here has had someone close to them affected by it or they themselves have.

That is putting it mildly. To have a poster come on here and say such stupid things about cancer research charities and generally spout crap they have no knowledge or experience of is just plain disgusting and quite frankly deeply offensive.

I'd like to see them loudly express such opinions in almost any pub here in the UK rather than hide behind a keyboard.

Bahhaha must have a boatload of charity believing fools.

Bunch of owned half drunks cheering the efforts of the tithes and pretending things are going well because a few idiots help out hurting people sporadically and listen to the lies of the charities who siphon BILLIONS and never have released a single hint of cancer relief in what..75 years now?

Sounds like a fing religion to you.

I would say it in a UK bar, what gonna do about it anyways ?

Ya defend your BS with threats cause it hurts the feels...so sick of types like you...

Tell me, what colour is the sky on your planet?

So you find this subject funny, do you?

You seem to be full of bile and hatred and downright ignorance - another poster has given examples of what good these charities have done and I can attest to this myself from personal experience.

What threats?

Try reading my post again when you sober up.

edit on 5-2-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Moe and Curly are back....lol...pay them no heed....we the Good People of the World know very well what a sham these major Charities are and always have been we also know that they do pump money into some what we would consider good things like learning Institutions that they then peripherally control.......but we DONT NEED THEIR DIRTY MONEY OR NONHUMANITARIAN IMPETUS......we know the Charities do SOME GOOD but the EVIL THEY SUPPORT IS EXPONENTIALLY LARGER AND MORE DAMAGING.....so WE PASS THANK YOU....we will crowd fund and support what we choose today not the con-job groups MSM has been plugging on their airwaves for decades, not the ones who have been bleeding humanity dry globally.... Charity will never stop its human nature to want to help....but now we have BROKEN THE BONDS of the freaks of nature who have been using us all to fill their own pockets...... Charity will go on FOREVER just no to the olde black holes we used to send it to....now We the People are HELPING We the people....and its this very Charity we speak of that is supporting this.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

If you want to see if a charity is good or evil, look at the salary of their CEO and Owner.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: just2cents

If you want to see if a charity is good or evil, look at the salary of their CEO and Owner.

That is a good start but not completely reliable….everyone knows what taking one for the Team means and everyone does it from time to time....so although this is a generic way to delineate it is peripheral in nature and only the top layer of the Onion that needs peeling.

Who seriously believes we have mapped the HUMAN GEONOME but we haven't figured out exactly what cancer is ?(hint-pleomorphic bacteria)…..I mean people adopt Ocean Fish now to save the Oceans....lol...where the hades do you think all of that money goes.....lol....People pay a CARBON TAX....lol...lol...where does all that money go....lol.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Someone else who "Lols" in a thread about cancer and thinks he/she knows more about it than anyone else on the planet because they have read about a shyster snake oil saleswoman and her claims about "pleomorphic bacteria" which they fall for hook line and sinker.

Back on topic, I do hope that the Israeli team are onto something. But it is not "pleomorphic bacteria".

And do stop shouting in capitals? Thank you.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Wrong. Cancer is uncontrolled cell division stemming from genetic damage caused by read/write errors or due to environmental causes.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I don't want to use the "T" word, but was his post serious or not? Do people actually believe what he posted about bacteria and cancer?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: just2cents

I am afraid he/she does seem to be quite serious. He has posted about this in other threads - here is a link to this woman who believed that every illness is caused by parasites/bacteria etc - as in every illness:

Wiki: Hulda Clark

Fallen for this nonsense hook, line and sinker. Does anyone else believe this BS?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

But that's just clearly not true. It's like believing the earth is flat. How can it be believed?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Plenty on here do argue for Flat Earth, and some even deny that gravity exists. Lots of woo-woo on here.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Gravity? You've got to be kidding me. I hope anyone who dose not believe in gravity trips and falls later, lol

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Honest it's true. There is a thread on gravity on here (don't know how to link to it, I'm afraid).

Yes a certain poster on there could try jumping from a tall building to find out how real it is.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

It makes sense that to believe in flat earth you'd have to discount gravity, given the physics aspect of it. Even flat disk earth starting out would be crushed into a sphere by gravity. But then again, gravity exists...

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Flat Earthers are generally not too good with physics.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Yeah, that makes sense. They've historically be anti-science.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Someone else who "Lols" in a thread about cancer and thinks he/she knows more about it than anyone else on the planet because they have read about a shyster snake oil saleswoman and her claims about "pleomorphic bacteria" which they fall for hook line and sinker.

Back on topic, I do hope that the Israeli team are onto something. But it is not "pleomorphic bacteria".

And do stop shouting in capitals? Thank you.

No one really listens to your broken record denials.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: just2cents

Wrong. Cancer is uncontrolled cell division stemming from genetic damage caused by read/write errors or due to environmental causes.

You are right in identifying symptomatics but wrong as to causality …..the uncontrolled cell division ...is not uncontrolled it is INTENTIONAL.....and yes it is supported and triggered by environmental causes that catalyse body changes which are sympathetic to this pleomorphic bacteria.

The cell division is not uncontrolled it is misunderstood and the speeds vary depending on the phase of life the bacteria is expressing itself in .

The read/write errors are simply transitional data waypoints...misunderstood ones....but intentional actions ,really core value survival mode actions.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join