It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A team of Israeli Scientists think they found complete cure for cancer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is actually sad. I'm sure these scientists are very intelligent, and now they just painted a target on themselves. I give them 6 months before they are found dead from "suicide".

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dalepmay

Too suspicious to have them mass suicide..Maybe paid off ? I hope not. Cancer is such a joke in America now...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85
a reply to: Rezlooper

With respect to my American cousins if this is proven to work an American company will either buy it up or buy a major share and then "leak" some information that says how bad it is and an American company will say small doses will keep the cancer at bay and have very few side effects. The reason I say this is because the way the American healthcare system is set up (whether you think it is the great healthcare system in the world compared to free at the point of use like the NHS or other western nations who don't have insurance based systems) it is better to keep people sick enough that they need to keep paying rather than a finding a cure and only getting one payment.

Yea, this is exactly what I'm afraid of. It's too bad. There are many alternative treatments as well as this new possible scientific method, and sadly, it will continue to be blocked from the American people.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

My son has cancer and is getting treatment at the moment.

I have actually suggested years ago that breakthrough might come with phage type therapies and, well, here it is!

I really hope this is it and it gets out across the world ASAP.

Wishing the best for your son, and for his sake, hope this is it too

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: nofear39
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... reply to: Rezlooper

Hello Rez .. I don’t reply very often to threads but I always reply to the cancer ops as I have more experience than
Most .. mebendazole and cimetidine tablets can cure cancer .. I took them for 18-24 months and my cancer has been gone now 5 years ..

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.theguardian.com...

martin.clinic...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk... s-on-remains-disease-free.html

That’s just a couple of links that explains how they work .. I would be lying if I said I understood the science behind it but they definitely worked for me so that doesn’t matter 😁

Interesting ! Something new for me to look into. Never even heard of this, I did a google on mebendazole and the first site I found was:

www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com...

and lo and behold, what site do they reference?

Weird how we hear a lot about things like liposomal vitamin c, but rarely about things such as this. And it does sound plausible.

Off to research.

Liposomal Vitamin C oxygenates your blood.... loads it with high enough level of o2 that it kills viruses in your blood it cleans your blood.....what we call cancer is a pleopmorphic bacteria that presents In 3 stages a bacteria a virus and a fungal presentation, so you need to address all stages for this bacteria MORPHS .moves,and changes its shape and mass or and size....most claimed anti-cancer natural cures do in fact work on different stages of this tricky-dicky little but SIMPLE TO KILL BACTERIA...different mainstream medical focuses also target different stages meaning there has always been a three-headed Dragon slowing up and floundering anti-cancer research aside from the intentional suppressions.

Eradicating what we call cancer is as simple as treating specific food sources and killing the pathogen before we bring it into our bodies.This nasty little bacteria gets into us via the parasitic interactions we humans NORMALLY AND DAILY have, then it lays dormant until the body conditions are chemically correct for it to MORPH and wha-la it does...some dirty rotten humans have learned how to make this little puppet bacteria dance inside of us by arranging it so that our WATER and FOOD supply has GENEROUS AMOUNTS of trigger chemicals that get inside of us and make this killer bacteria wake up and begin our dance of death.They aren't retards just monsters...just as Liposomally carried Vitamin C will break down in your blood and create MORE OXYGEN as a BYPRODUCT OF THE BREAKDOWN and will KILL ALL BLOOD BOURNE PATHOGENS .....TPTB have learned to reverse the intentions of this and they poison us they put complicated artificially manufactured chemicals into our water and food that LATER BREAK DOWN and produce the TRIGGER CHEMICALS that cause the PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA we call cancer to begin changing and going through its cycles of survival culminating in its fungal stage where it goes into its final survival level REPRODUCTION MODE and spreads like there is no tomorrow. Get Hulda Clarks books before they destroy them all.

We're going on six years since my father-in-law cured his own cancer using an alternative treatment and he's still cancer free. His plan was based on the same idea, raising the body's ph levels, but his main ingredient was baking soda.

Here's the thread I made about it back in 2013

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer in three weeks!

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Just to be clear, I hope that the work highlighted in the OP turns out well.

Hulda Clark, well:

Wiki: Hulda Clark

Complete shyster and nutjob. As for TPTB destroying her books, shes been publishing them since the early 90s so they don't seem that bothered.

Til her death in 2009 - of cancer.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: alomaha
It has actually already existed, likely for decades. We are hearing about it now, because its time to buy some new public support for Israel. They do offer the world some nice technological achievements. They have that flying ambulance UAV they have very likely been using in Syria they showed around a year or two ago. They discovered how to fabricate DNA sample from only a digital profile and any other human blood.

They were allegedly working on a pocket portable respirator back in the early 2000's for breathing underwater. Im guessing that has not manifested yet. So happy if they are finally allowing us regular people of society the opportunity to overcome cancer. Ty God's of the Earth for throwing the little people a bone now and then.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
a reply to: Justso

Yep, it says within a year they will have it out. But, that's over there, just hope it gets FDA approval over here if all good.

Huh?

NO

the article says that they have only done its first tests on mice.

In the next few year clinical trial will begin.

So if all goes good it wont be at least for half a decade.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

My son has cancer and is getting treatment at the moment.

I have actually suggested years ago that breakthrough might come with phage type therapies and, well, here it is!

I really hope this is it and it gets out across the world ASAP.

My prayers go out that the clinical trials go good and they get this out ASAP

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Who wants to bet that we never hear about this again?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hope they also found a cure for bullet holes.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

These truths are all out there in bits and pieces....now we know why the disconnects happen and people lose faith in different forms of treatment.

Yes

Because there is no consistency

No proof that a certain treatment worked only persons claims that it was this or that while failing to acknowledge that the combination of treatments before may have played a part as well.

Remember I have not once said to NOT GO TO OR HEED YOUR DOCTORS....it is easier to teach people HOW and WHY their own doctors may be missing the boat so to speak....a Dr. who has not been taught the full truths as most have NOT will follow protocals chasing this 3-legged demon of a bacteria thru its stages that could end up taking far to long and causing far to much collateral damage bodily and could end up being overall negative impacts...your Dr will LISTEN TO YOU they have to... working with your doctors is important because you need to track this little monster thru 3 different stages and diagnostic definition becomes critical in terms of timing and anticipatory parallel treatments.Together you with remedies you trust AND your DR with his bag of diagnostic tools have the best chance at cutting this bacteria off and simply destroying it.

Its BS like, that why posters get upset with how you express yourself.

So you are a doctor that treats cancer patients and just have one narrow view to follow?

NO, don't claim this is what Doctors get taught, its beyond idiotic and upsetting if you really have been touched by cancer.

Change is upon us...soon there will be access to resonance therapy that will target specifically this bacteria...yes sound treatments that will eradicate the pleomorphic bacteria we call cancer insitu in all stages in all areas.....support Donald Trump and Friends and learn about Q.

like what was done in France in the 70s and the conspiracy theory's about a new elected government at the time shutting it all down?

I agree with Gallop that yes what you are saying should be said and everything should available if there is some evidence it works as a treatment but not how you say it where you try and make yourself more knowledgeable than a professional which also make me sympathize with OldCarpy.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Well, the fact that you find cancer so funny says all I need to know about you.

"Lol" indeed.

Grow up.

You're acting like a child.

If one were to go by statistics and arcs of technological advancement the amount of money these scam charities for "finding cures" have succeeded in stealing from the gulliable would be enough money to cure all cancers ten times over, considering for how many decades they've been pulling in millions of dollars.

When my close friend imported certain tablets the FDA has banned and they cured his mother's cancer her doctor pointedly told her not to tell him how she did because he'd be legally liable.

I've seen the proof first hand. There's no greater threat to your health than western pharmaceutical companies, and the crap they sell as facts.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago2001699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
They are fishing for something funding perhaps , If someone was actully on the brink of finding a cure it sure wouldn't be public .

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Cancer is a mutation of cells, there are a wide range of things that can cause that to happen.... So I don't know why you're trying to tell everyone it comes solely from bacteria on food.

Thank you! I was hoping to find some truth on this thread. Cancer spreads as a transcription/translation error of DNA. There are many cancers and causing carcinogens.

Regarding the original article, here's hoping. Despite their claim it could cure all, the article didn't do a good job explaining the mechanism on targeting and correcting mutating cells. It reads like, "and then magic happens!" which doesn't really fly in the medical science community and the rest of the public is likely to find that out shortly thereafter. It does sound like they're experimenting with different treatment delivery methods however, perhaps this is a good first step.
edit on 29-1-2019 by saint4God because: Corrected word

edit on 29-1-2019 by saint4God because: Clarity

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
They are fishing for something funding perhaps , If someone was actully on the brink of finding a cure it sure wouldn't be public .

Two good points. I recall working at a small scientific company who always were "on the verge of a breakthrough!" though the employees had doubts over the years. Secondly, if you don't have your patents in order, there's no good business reason to announce trade secrets, especially without thorough data to support it.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Incredible.

Wonder how long it will take liars/prostitutes in big pharma to start running a campaign against the prospective cure?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Can someone let me know if a thread has already been posted about them being assassinated? Couldn’t find it in search...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

There's no greater threat to your health than western pharmaceutical companies, and the crap they sell as facts.

I tend to agree they are among the Earth's scum dwellers and other low lifes. The financial incentive for an actual one-off cure is minimal, although I could see it if there was a way to require multiple/ongoing treatments with the prospective drug.

Sadly reality is that they profit more from treatment vs. cures. Part of that involves their push for "life extending drugs" (again vs. a cure) because the longer someone lives the longer they continue the treatment.

Hopefully the techno gurus got it right. If so, AI/automation will replace fallible and greed driven humans in these roles.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
In Japan there is also a treatment that's being explored using Bucky-balls. It's a pretty cool, I'll look for the article on it tomorrow.

So just following up on this:
From USC

Carbon nanotubes, close relatives of bucky-balls, are used already to treat cancer. They can be accumulated in cancer cells and heated up by a laser, which penetrates through surrounding tissues without affecting them, and targets carbon nanotubes directly. Modifying carbon nanotubes the same way as the buckybombs will make the cancer treatment more efficient – reducing the amount of treatment needed, Prezhdo said.

To build the miniature explosives, Prezhdo and his colleagues attached 12 nitrous oxide molecules to a single Bucky-Ball and then heated it. Within picoseconds, the Bucky-Ball disintegrated — increasing temperature by thousands of degrees in a controlled explosion.

From AZOM

S. R. Wilson is working on fitting radioactive metals inside the buckyball, which as they travel through the bloodstream, will emit radiation. But since they are excreted intact, they will completely remove the radiation from the body after the procedure. He is also working on fullerenes that will deliver bone-building drugs for osteoporosis. Currently, most of those drugs are not well absorbed and are toxic. Buckyballs might offer a non-toxic molecular ship to deliver the materials safely to fragile bones. And on a more distant horizon, buckyballs may someday carry light-activated and/or cancer-killing drugs to tumour cells. Smalley would love to see this last application happen soon. The discoverer of buckyballs has recently suffered a recurrence of lymphatic cancer.

It's very promising research, but it is currently 4 years old at this point.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join