It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A team of Israeli Scientists think they found complete cure for cancer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: one4all

Reading you post made me angry. I have had personal experience of cancer and know much more than I hoped I would ever have to find out about cancer, it's treatment and research.

I am sure that all the cancer charities will now read your post and realise that they have been getting it wrong all these years.

What you are spouting is utter garbage. Just grow up and shut up.

Stop trying to suppress the truths..you are repettative and ineffectual.I hope the cancer charities are ALL LEGALLY SEIZED BY THE UNITED NATIONS based on Humanitarian grounds....and the trillions of dollars stolen from the world is repatriated to humanity so we can TEACH future generations the truths.....and so we can force the food Industries to stop selling non-treated foods and we can stop the chemical companies from polluting our global water sources.....and maybe if there is any money left over we can begin shutting up humanitarian criminals who peripherally contribute to suppression of truth.....

edit on 29-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Stop trying to suppress the truths..you are repettative and ineffectual.I hope the cancer charities are ALL LEGALLY SEIZED BY THE UNITED NATIONS based on Humanitarian grounds....and the trillions of dollars stolen from the world is repatriated to humanity so we can TEACH future generations the truths..

You what?

Do shut up.

edit on 29-1-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Stop trying to suppress the truths..you are repettative and ineffectual.I hope the cancer charities are ALL LEGALLY SEIZED BY THE UNITED NATIONS based on Humanitarian grounds....and the trillions of dollars stolen from the world is repatriated to humanity so we can TEACH future generations the truths..

You what?

Do shut up.

Refute me....lol...I would love to see you talk more about the truths of what we call cancer.....lol...thats what this thread is about...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Researchers like William Li have been pioneering the "can we eat to kill cancer" cure.

If you haven't already seen this video. You need to watch it.

a reply to: chr0naut

Watch the video above. It can't hurt to try the food & drink listed in the video.

edit on 29-1-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well, the fact that you find cancer so funny says all I need to know about you.

"Lol" indeed.

Grow up.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Rezlooper

Researchers like William Li have been pioneering the "can we eat to kill cancer" cure.

If you haven't already seen this video. You need to watch it.

Interesting video.This fits the template I outlined as MANY researchers fit it....he is getting close....but remember we can KILL this bacteria ON OUR FOOD BEFORE WE EVER GET IT INTO US....he is still tracking off of symptomolgy not causality and that has been our achillies heel....the symptomology changes every time the pleomorphic bacteria morphs creating conflicts of interest as it DISAPPEARS escaping one type of treatment only to reappear in another form.

There is a bacterial stage.
There is a viral stage.
There is a fungal stage.

Different stages present differently and we attack the differently...we need to be ANTICIPATORY in our approach and head it off where it WILL be on its next stage....if its already actively morphing get one step ahead of it....we do this by making our body a foreign difficult place for the morphing triggers to be present.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Watch the video above. It can't hurt to try the food & drink listed in the video.

It depends what kind of treatment plan you are on.

There is a low dose oral chemo called Gleevec that is taken daily for treating some rare cancers and also as a alternative plan.

Taking it daily at low doses does have side effects, but aren't as extreme as typical chemo regiments.

However, if you eat certain foods or other consumables, it can change how it interacts with your body.

Grapefruit for example does the following.

Although no formal studies with Gleevec and grapefruit juice have been conducted, the fact that grapefruit juice is a known inhibitor of the CYP450 isoenzyme 3A4, suggests that co-administration may lead to increased Gleevec plasma concentrations.
link

I think there is a happy medium between medicinal and homeopathic approaches to almost everything, in this realm though it's very important you do your research before embarking on any approach, but especially when you make your own regiment to supplement one prescribed by a health care professional.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I think you're preaching a little too hard to a community that has an intimate knowledge of the impacts of cancer, likely everyone here has had someone close to them affected by it or they themselves have.

Cancer is a mutation of cells, there are a wide range of things that can cause that to happen.... So I don't know why you're trying to tell everyone it comes solely from bacteria on food.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39
a reply to: gallop

Yea pal defo worth reading up about .. if you have any questions I’m happy to answer them but I ain’t a doctor so
What ever I know is only through experience

Serious, I trust people with lived experience, much more than brainless but certified doctors.

Will do. Cheers my friend.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think you're preaching a little too hard to a community that has an intimate knowledge of the impacts of cancer, likely everyone here has had someone close to them affected by it or they themselves have.

Cancer is a mutation of cells, there are a wide range of things that can cause that to happen.... So I don't know why you're trying to tell everyone it comes solely from bacteria on food.

I also have had cancer impact my life...contextual claims of my being insensitive are unfounded no matter how politiclly correct they are projected.

I am telling people to do their own research...as always....and that what we call cancer is a pleomorphic bacteria that we take into our bodies via the foodchains parasitic conduit....this human parasite connection is NATURAL and is suppressed in terms of educating us about it and its impacts.

Yes once the bacteria enters your body coming from its PARASITIC HOST it begins its reign of terror albeit slowly and quietly....however once your bodys state becomes balanced and sympathetic to KILLING THE BACTERIA WHICH IS LAYING DORMANT OR if your body gets more off-balance....then it will recieve chemical signals to trigger itself and will MORPH itself to survive inside of you...in its bacterial stage it does damages....when it morphs to its viral stage it does an entirely new set of damages in new places...and when it hits its final life stage of fungal expression and you try to treat it improperly or imcompletely it begins to do damages EVERYWHERE as it desperately tries to reproduce in massive volumes to outbirth the terminal threat it feels coming.

Yes....all 3 stages present constellations of concerns damages and remedial needs....and yes damages can be so great that all treatments fail….there can be organ or other failures long before the bacteria hits its fungal stage...but this final stage is the FASTEST ACTING ONE as the bacteria tries to uber-reproduce using the strengths of its fugal form to do just that.You need to make the entire human body incompatable to fungal growth and propogation at this late stage.

Cells mutate for many different reasons....and yes all 3 life stages of this pleomorphic bacteria can cause environmental conditions that catalyse cell mutations.... 3 entirely differently presenting(with cross-overs) sets of cell mutation causality all intimately connected.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

That is putting it mildly. To have a poster come on here and say such stupid things about cancer research charities and generally spout crap they have no knowledge or experience of is just plain disgusting and quite frankly deeply offensive.

I'd like to see them loudly express such opinions in almost any pub here in the UK rather than hide behind a keyboard.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

I also have had cancer impact my life...contextual claims of my being insensitive are unfounded no matter how politiclly correct they are projected.

I am telling people to do their own research...as always....and that what we call cancer is a pleomorphic bacteria that we take into our bodies via the foodchains parasitic conduit....this human parasite connection is NATURAL and is suppressed in terms of educating us about it and its impacts.

Yes once the bacteria enters your body coming from its PARASITIC HOST it begins its reign of terror albeit slowly and quietly....however once your bodys state becomes balanced and sympathetic to KILLING THE BACTERIA WHICH IS LAYING DORMANT OR if your body gets more off-balance....then it will recieve chemical signals to trigger itself and will MORPH itself to survive inside of you...in its bacterial stage it does damages....when it morphs to its viral stage it does an entirely new set of damages in new places...and when it hits its final life stage of fungal expression and you try to treat it improperly or imcompletely it begins to do damages EVERYWHERE as it desperately tries to reproduce in massive volumes to outbirth the terminal threat it feels coming.

Yes....all 3 stages present constellations of concerns damages and remedial needs....and yes damages can be so great that all treatments fail….there can be organ or other failures long before the bacteria hits its fungal stage...but this final stage is the FASTEST ACTING ONE as the bacteria tries to uber-reproduce using the strengths of its fugal form to do just that.You need to make the entire human body incompatable to fungal growth and propogation at this late stage.

Cells mutate for many different reasons....and yes all 3 life stages of this pleomorphic bacteria can cause environmental conditions that catalyse cell mutations.... 3 entirely differently presenting(with cross-overs) sets of cell mutation causality all intimately connected.

Well, why don't you publish your research for the benefit of humanity, genius? A Nobel prize surely awaits you. Or would that be an Ig Nobel?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Liposomal Vitamin C oxygenates your blood.... loads it with high enough level of o2 that it kills viruses in your blood it cleans your blood.....what we call cancer is a pleopmorphic bacteria that presents In 3 stages a bacteria a virus and a fungal presentation, so you need to address all stages for this bacteria MORPHS .moves,and changes its shape and mass or and size....most claimed anti-cancer natural cures do in fact work on different stages of this tricky-dicky little but SIMPLE TO KILL BACTERIA...different mainstream medical focuses also target different stages meaning there has always been a three-headed Dragon slowing up and floundering anti-cancer research aside from the intentional suppressions.

Eradicating what we call cancer is as simple as treating specific food sources and killing the pathogen before we bring it into our bodies.This nasty little bacteria gets into us via the parasitic interactions we humans NORMALLY AND DAILY have, then it lays dormant until the body conditions are chemically correct for it to MORPH and wha-la it does...some dirty rotten humans have learned how to make this little puppet bacteria dance inside of us by arranging it so that our WATER and FOOD supply has GENEROUS AMOUNTS of trigger chemicals that get inside of us and make this killer bacteria wake up and begin our dance of death.They aren't retards just monsters...just as Liposomally carried Vitamin C will break down in your blood and create MORE OXYGEN as a BYPRODUCT OF THE BREAKDOWN and will KILL ALL BLOOD BOURNE PATHOGENS .....TPTB have learned to reverse the intentions of this and they poison us they put complicated artificially manufactured chemicals into our water and food that LATER BREAK DOWN and produce the TRIGGER CHEMICALS that cause the PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA we call cancer to begin changing and going through its cycles of survival culminating in its fungal stage where it goes into its final survival level REPRODUCTION MODE and spreads like there is no tomorrow. Get Hulda Clarks books before they destroy them all.

Oh don't get me wrong man, I am into this idea also - yet to still purchase what I need to home make my own - I was just saying, we hear more about that here, and other places, I just haven't heard of this, and it's an OTC thing.

Big pharma are making it their sole duty to save the world, while first creating something to be saved from. It's reprehensible in the extreme. And certainly not family gathering conversation.

Hulda Clarke, never heard the name before, but a cursory search shows positive results. WIll do !

So many remedies proven, even if it's merely hundreds of people who respond, to have beaten down this cancer. Yet, the medical industry still remains steadfast in toxic, deadly and tumorous treatments.

Cheers brother.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
Hope this is true. A small team of Israeli scientists believe they have found the complete cure for cancer over a 3-week treatment.

They say it will have minimal side effects and be much cheaper than other treatments.

The potentially game-changing anti-cancer drug is based on SoAP technology, which belongs to the phage display group of technologies. It involves the introduction of DNA coding for a protein, such as an antibody, into a bacteriophage – a virus that infects bacteria. That protein is then displayed on the surface of the phage. Researchers can use these protein-displaying phages to screen for interactions with other proteins, DNA sequences and small molecules.

So often we hear about these possible cures and then nothing. Cancer has become a multi-billion dollar business in America, so of course, any cure is going to be found overseas. In this case, it's Israel. If true, and it works, how long before this cure finds its way to America and isn't passed off as harmful or something else from our protectors, the FDA?

Good stuff.

Read the story here Israeli scientists think they have the cure for cancer

The story breaks it down pretty good how this treatment will work.

This one's a drug they can sell and everything. Maybe it won't get buried like the ones that come out that companies can't patent, sell or profit from.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

That is putting it mildly. To have a poster come on here and say such stupid things about cancer research charities and generally spout crap they have no knowledge or experience of is just plain disgusting and quite frankly deeply offensive.

I'd like to see them loudly express such opinions in almost any pub here in the UK rather than hide behind a keyboard.

I think you might spend to much time in

I talk to people all the time who have had cancer impact them most of whom have lost or are in the process of losing people they love.

I do not ever encounter this kind of reaction...which tells me its organised here now …. all the people I talk to are interested in learning anything they can that might help someone they love from their Doctor or from their Grandmother.

Suggesting that the charity monies collected on behalf of cancer research be redirected away from fraudulently focused intentionally derailed research and to finally eradicating this bacterial killer by spreading truths instead of fearmongering is in no way disrespectful and to claim so is simply inflammatory.

I heard thru the Grapevine Trump and Friends are on top of it right now as we speak....you know what they say follow the money.Times are a changing.Quickly.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

You what?

Do shut up.

I hope he does not shut up.

Facts are, these treatments do not help everyone. NONE DO. Not even doctors with white coats.

But if it does help one person, two people, a hundred people, you telling him to shut up is arrogant. To claim medicine, and the toxicity that comes with chemo, is the only way, when even chemo itself is know to cause cancers, is ignorant.

I am sorry for those you have lost, honestly... it is a terrible thing to witness, let alone endure.

But advocating silencing things that HAVE worked for others, is just nonsense. People can make their own minds up, if they are educated. Not brainwashed, or swayed. Hell, if it were me, and this was denied to me, I'd be pissed.

to me, if it came down to one or the other, I know which I would choose. I'd prefer it came down to accepting both, because what better chance is there, than every.

edit on 29-1-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Well, why don't you publish your research for the benefit of humanity, genius? A Nobel prize surely awaits you. Or would that be an Ig Nobel?

I don't need to do that....anti-parasitics engage the bacterial form/internal body....high doses of Liposomally carried Vitamin C will engage the viral form/blood...sodium bi-carbonate will engage the fungal form/entire body....not eating foods that carry the PARASITE which host bacteria which host viruses or eating anti-parasitic foods with every meal prevents the problem entirely.

Many sick people have been given a remedy designed for a stage of this bacterias life it is not currently in or once they treat it it morphs into its next form and the remedy no longer works....natural remedies also have to follow this trickster pleomorphic bacteria and get a step ahead of it.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I think you might spend to much time in

I have lost friends and family to this and damn well nearly lost my wife. Glad you find that funny.

I am out of here. You really do not have a clue.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

These truths are all out there in bits and pieces....now we know why the disconnects happen and people lose faith in different forms of treatment.

Remember I have not once said to NOT GO TO OR HEED YOUR DOCTORS....it is easier to teach people HOW and WHY their own doctors may be missing the boat so to speak....a Dr. who has not been taught the full truths as most have NOT will follow protocals chasing this 3-legged demon of a bacteria thru its stages that could end up taking far to long and causing far to much collateral damage bodily and could end up being overall negative impacts...your Dr will LISTEN TO YOU they have to... working with your doctors is important because you need to track this little monster thru 3 different stages and diagnostic definition becomes critical in terms of timing and anticipatory parallel treatments.Together you with remedies you trust AND your DR with his bag of diagnostic tools have the best chance at cutting this bacteria off and simply destroying it.

Change is upon us...soon there will be access to resonance therapy that will target specifically this bacteria...yes sound treatments that will eradicate the pleomorphic bacteria we call cancer insitu in all stages in all areas.....support Donald Trump and Friends and learn about Q.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join