It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guinea Pigs: Technologies of Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I believe the real reason that we do not entertain mind control conspiracies is the lack of individual cases reported. While the numbers are few, I can attest to the fact that mind control is real, deadly, and in commission against the U.S. and other World countries. I am always asked by my father, "why you". The reason that I am targeted could consist of solely one thing (I was a whistle-blower at the IRS) or a myriad of things such as theories in "Organisational Stalking". It is funny that I have received no vis-a-vis help from law enforcement or federal agencies for going on 12 years, except the following: All of the government agencies that I have contacted have communicated with me through the same tactics that the enemy utilizes like ultrasonic, long range acoustic devise such as the Active Denial System (ADS), and Satellite Terrorism.

The process is ritual, satanic, technological, and carefully carried out. I look at myself as being favored by God because people know. I'm glad Donald Trump was asked about "Organized Crime" because it exists and will, if not grasped, cause the deterioration of the human kind through behavior control, eugenics, torture, and remote medical experimentation.

We need to stand up and fight. Over fifty percent of America believes that the Central Intelligence Agency is responsible for Medical conspiracies. Do not be silent. We can do something about this crime against human nature. Our souls are on the line.

Side Note: Participants in this crime are going to hell. Jesus Christ is real (I had a pure revelation) and the Kingdom of Heaven is real. Though Christ is not the same prophet as depicted in "Passion of the Christ" by far, his consequentialism has erupted in a host of esoteric experiences (which can be seen in more light in secret teachings). Even though Hell and Heaven were created accidentally by torture of the human soul, it's reality vouches for itself.

Can't wait to see you participants burn in the Hell you created..

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neoarchetype
did they inject ferrous nano particle into your brain??? Thats how they got the Vegas guy. Magneto Thermal Stimulation, search for it on ATS.

University of Buffalo, Anrdt Pralle or some #.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I have cerebral implants which is on the forefront of neuro-weaponry. They can utilize Boeing Satellites to send ultrasonic/acoustic bursts and bullets that contain the ability to connect neurotransmitters in the brain which, in turn, can manipulate, enlarge, fuse, and distort; all in the mission of being able to read the mind. Sorry, no fake RFID chips here. Just the real deal. If these weapons that they utilize against me went mainstream, a revolution would initiate due to domestic spying and domestic experimentation.

America is behaving in a quite fascist way. We are by far no perfect county. Something needs to be done to this once great country of ours. I do believe in it America. Born in a military family.

edit on 29-1-2019 by neoarchetype because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Why did you allow these attackers to put cerebral implants into your brain in the first place? Were you captured and held down when these were implanted or did you accept them willingly? If they were able to capture you and implant you why wouldn’t they have just finished you off? Why go through the extended process using advanced weapons?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The problem here is that is that when a threads combines 'mind control' into the same topic/thread as 'pure revelations' and 'being favoured by God' then in the vast majority of cases the route of the problem is mental health issues and not Government mind control.

In order to take this out of the equation I would suggest getting physical evidence (x-rays) of the implants and self-admitting to a mental health hospital for the all clear.

Only once the most likely has been put to rest can the fantastic begin to be considered, both by you and the members who are reading.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The implants can penetrate the skull in my personal opinion. I am going to address the next poster after I have replied to you. When I first witnessed these phenomena, I was wet behind the ears and could not piece together the reason why I was being abused, tortured, under surveillance, and tracked (the perfect definition of being a targeted individual).

The Federal Bureau of Investigations and the Central Intelligence Agency's name was used across my forehead warning me of a threat in my abode (felt as if it were on the skin) via a sound mechanism. I went into pure fight or flight mode. Trying to exit my family, my car got misplaced by my brother on the same night as I tried to escape the house. Not thinking about the consequences, though after asking for my car back, I attacked my brother out of self protection scaring him half to death. I was under semi hypnosis at the time. I was working based off of facts and occurrences alone.

I got illegally arrested later that night and after the fight with my brother, they strapped me in a straight jacket and put me in an ambulance. It was here that I was bombarded by jet streamed sound bursts. Hundreds of thousands to be exact. The only one used by them is to the right of my nose, and is apparent when activated.

I am going to address the poster and14263 while I continue to describe to you this world of sh*t situation I am in. I have seen projection like technology that, even if you do not believe, allowed Barack Obama and then Presidential Candidate, Donald Trump, through infrasonic lasers in my eyes; a prolonged visit in my home years later. This technology goes far and I am a damn true Manchurian Candidate.

So instead of bending over, I would fight back using FOIA requests and Tipster Hotline for terrorism. This made them die down and to be honest with you, some sacrificed their lives trying to access the data that is only apparent on my end and not the node which cannot analyze their findings.

What is harmful to me was deadly to them.

Now, I am harassed by technology that knows the spirit, soul, heart, and mind. The technology has grown over the years as it evolved into what can only be called a "God Weapon". They continue to destroy themselves while they try to harm my being. They are not good at what they do but they are just good enough to cause serious psychological harm.

a reply to: and14263

When I say I am favored by God, you are listening to a person that Is of scientific mind. College took away many of my deep held beliefs, though I did not become atheist or agnostic. I still managed to keep my faith in the Lord.

If not for God and good people in National Security Agencies, along with the Armed Forces, I would be dead.

I will not go into much with you because you might be trolling. But I will tell you that Jesus Christ is real. I was raised Christian without evidence and now I am a Christian with evidence. The psychological torture of my mind led me to an awakening and, being a subject of Project MKULTRA and Project ARTICHOKE, I have had near death encounters which allowed me access to the spirit realm.

Zechariah 4:6 ":Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts."

By spirit, I have battled these devils and experienced a piece of Heaven in bodily form. While it is all Quantum Phenomena, it is still Heaven and through reverse physics, the gates are now closed and those whose identity is on the list (usually unwitting subjects) are at the last mile of the race. The rest will be banished to purgatory and hell.

I have been placed on computer in controlled dreams that I call "Guided Reality". In fact, sacrificed on a cross using the same brain-to-interface technology. I do not qualify as the dumb sort.

I am not psychotic in need of a mental institution. I am just telling you like it is. Some liberal retards with Quantum Physics backgrounds tried to make "everlasting life" and lost grip of it to me and other tortured Targeted Individuals through Karma and God's retribution.
edit on 29-1-2019 by neoarchetype because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You're a Genius.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neoarchetype
I feel if you truly believe any of this to be true, you need to get in contact with the University of Buffalo and the Physics team working for Arnd Pralle. THis is the technology he works on, it is his baby. And I learned about it on Russian News/propaganda(Government intelligence) the very day before the difficult to explain Las Vegas attack occurred. The camera setup he had even somewhat matches the equipment mentioned in their trial experiments to achieve their success.

Private parties with money can control your mind, see through walls, go invisible, and completely fabricate a crime scene with manufactured DNA to set someone up. They can also pay Syndaver labs of Tampa, FL to create synthetic bodies that are terrifyingly real and can reproduce bleeding, agonal breathing, sweating and gore that looks so real a regular civilian without full medical expertise may not be able to tell the difference between a fake shot up body and a real one in such a CIA/Hollywood/DNC production set at a mall, church, school, or concert for the purpose (as stated in writing funding these programs in the DOD) to influence targeted populations.

I could take ten million dollars, hire some actors, and literally make a public shooting look real with planted bodies and even fabricated DNA. If a wealthy private citizen can do that by simply paying existing private companies who have those capabilities, what do yall think the government is doing with a bottomless budget and an agency (Global Engagement Center) whos mission it is to carry out just such misdirection?

ps, just do us all a favor. If you find yourself being unable to contain your violent programming from malevolent 3rd parties, give us a heads up as to the state they are planning on sending you to carry out this mission. I would prefer to be prepared to meet you on the battlefield if they succeed in overwriting you.
edit on 1-30-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
and the real kicker is that this program is being funded essentially by the G8, which is also represented heavily in the very international team as well that is a part of the physics team at UB with members from those nations composing this team.

I also find it ironic that Arnd Pralle has a mild resemblance to the gentleman character from the movie Gamer who was trying to take over the worlds minds with a very similar technology. Well, the effects were the same, the fundamentals of how it works was slightly different. All institutional media answers to the CIA, and Hollywood is their primary propaganda wing.

As this technology proliferates and becoems more advanced, the elites will begin to sell themselves as the God's referred to in the past by less developed societies. You see we do this over and over every so many thousand years.

Once the technology allows you to control minds, go invisible, and see through things, those who do not understand and become witness will refer to them as God. God's do not need an overpopulated world, so they use their machines to begin the genocide (the demonic machinations referred to in so many ancient end of world lore).

This technology already exists however, and continue to develop. Most of us are NPC's though, so we may never have to witness it in action. The day we know what we are witnessing, is because we have been targeted for attack.

new topics

top topics

join