It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are France's yellow vest protests so white?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: ScepticScot

If you are a French citizen you are French, regardless of skin colour.

No you aren't. You are defined as a European from a European Native Culture, not Asian/African.

No. If you are French citizen you are French. Really not complicated.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Your starting to sound alot like Macron and the Globalists with that mindset go figure.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Against minorities? Like against citizens of a minority race in your country having rights and equality? Or like foreign citizens of other countries that are coming into your country and your countries citizens don't want more?

You worded what you said very ambiguously...as these protesters don't seem to be against minorities that are citizens based on race...that would be racist.

The ambiguity would seem time be in the OP who said being against minorities is not racist.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Your starting to sound alot like Macron and the Globalists with that mindset go figure.

Thinking French citizens are French is globalist?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

How is this defined as French to you? when cultures from the east come colliding into the west?
edit on 29-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

How is this defined as French to you?

What do those videos have to do with people being French or not?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

You seem to be either ignoring or avoiding the question and the videos. Not a surprise.

These French who you claim aren't French. Just because they have the French citizenship and passports doesn't mean they are french when they aren't born there.

You seem to be in favor of immigration it seems.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

You seem to be either ignoring or avoiding the question and the videos. Not a surprise.

These French who you claim aren't French. Just because they have the French citizenship and passports doesn't mean they are french when they aren't born there.

Genuinely no idea what point you are trying to make.

Other than posting videos that show that there are people in France who aren't white (the horror!!!!!!!!)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Actually i am sometimes having a bit harder time understanding the point you are trying to make.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Actually i am sometimes having a bit harder time understanding the point you are trying to make.

Other than posting videos that show that there are people in France who aren't white (the horror!!!!!!!!)

Ah nice try so it seems you do understand what i am talking about. Whats happening in France and Western Europe its a population replacement agenda. Demographic replacement.

Have you been to France or is your conspiracy theory entirely online based?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Have you been to France or is your conspiracy theory entirely online based?

I am Eastern European. Lived in Italy for a few years back in the Mid 90s. And i highly doubt you visited France. In Italy many Italians are fed up with all the migrant arrivals from Africa.

Italian people wait in lines for bread. While migrants have moblie devices and stay in selected UN Refuge centers. Same thing in France ordinary French Europeans don't have much nor better jobs but yet migrants seem to have more then the citizen.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I guess, that when you can no longer defeat the arguments of those protesting against the way their society is going, you have to attack the protestors directly by discreditating them as far right, that would seem to be the general aim of the article cited by the op.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Being against them really doesn't describe much. Against them how? Citizens of France that are minorities or citizens of other countries that are minorities? Simply being against minorities isn't racist at all...now if you are against them only because of their race then sure that indeed is racist. Is that what's happening here?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

now if you are against them only because of their race then sure that indeed is racist. Is that what's happening here?

No not really but many are agaisnt Macron's Party Open Border polices and how France has changed.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
I think for myself, the MSM is a whisper in the distance. Life's experience speaks more loudly for me.

Sadly for a large chunk of the American population you are speaking a foreign language with that statement.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Why does colour factor into this? If you look at the protests in Venezuela they are white too. What are you looking for?

I don't understand your comment. The OP brought this thread for us to see what the MSM is trying to feed us with, nothing else. Yet your first reaction is to question the poster why is he writing about colour? He didn't. The manipulative main stream media did.

I don't mean to attack you, far from it, I just want you to see that this is exactly what the MSM and the power behind it wants. They want to divide us by making us to ask questions/make accusations to the wrong person.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

2002-2003, anti war protests. Global, millions of people protesting against the invasion of Iraq. Rome, 3 million people at a single protest. London saw 1million people rally in Hyde Park.

After this, MSM reporting on disparities between official counts and those by protest organisers. Then, some MSM publications began to ask; 'Why so few non white protesters in the west?'.

Despite starting conversations with groups that included BME individuals, I do not have any answers for why this is. The only indicators I heard were people shrugging, asking what it had to do with them, saying it was pointless. Only conclusion I could draw from these anecdotal attempts to learn truth, was there was a general nihilistic malaise amongst those that felt no protest would ever afford change.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Leave it to the MSM to try to spin a populist movement as racist. If that's all the ammo they have left, that's a great sign.

I'm not arguing that the MSM is painting this as a 'racist' white protest.

But, the amount of comments I have seen on this very site and various other ones saying these protests mainly revolve around immigration and not for the obvious reasons. Is astounding.
So to be honest, it's not just the MSM painting this as a white person protest, it's social media, and other alt news sources as well.

What kills me is that people think France is overrun with people of color and white people are a minority, no they aren't they are a majority. In fact almost 90% of the population is white, so who are you mainly going to see protesting? White people ...

The internet is truing a tool for dumb people to wield now days. For both the commentators and the content.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   

In the US there is an almost complete media blackout on this; possibly having something to do with the strong antisemitic overtones. The protesters go after the media and reporters trying to cover it. Macron is seen as a Rothschild banker.

In the beginning, the MSM did cover it. They described it this way. The taxes are aimed at the middle and upper working classes which are basically white. The migrants receive government assistance and housing in the cities while the native French are driven out of the housing market by high prices. They must move out of town and commute. The gas tax hit these people especially hard. They are the white protesters.

It is not so much racial as economic. The ones targeted by the government for these taxes just happen to be white. Is this coincidence or Kalergi replacement?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Genuinely no idea what point you are trying to make.

Duh there's non-whites in Europe. It's the end of days.

It is a rare bit of bad, inaccurate reporting from AlJaz (usually the most objective media) - there were plenty of non-whites in the protess and the manifesto/demands are a broad spectrum of politics views and voices leaning far more towards the left 'solidarity/unity' than any far-right or anti-migrant agenda.

edit on 29-1-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join