It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flying humans...sort of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

okay here is a crazy question. i wasnt sure where to put this.

people claim to see flying humans that are apparently unadid

someone i know recently said they saw such a thing, they said it looked like a man in a space suit flying around, off hand it sounds crazy but this person is a casual friend and we dont talk woo stuff.

do you think there is something out there that can move a human thru the air with no classical devices? it would be super useful for many things.

seeing as i didnt believe the triangles existed until i saw one i dont dismiss crazy sightings out of hand.

edit on 28-1-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The williams X-Jet

Without aid of a machine does falling from a great height count, I think i would still get vertigo even if I had supermans ability

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I think that is the engine they now use in Scud missiles as it was only good for a few hundred miles

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Maybe there’s some really smart people out there working on some really cool toys. Things that aren’t military, but made by tech companies.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3
Well they have these type of hoverboards out there. I mean you could probably buy one if you wanted to and had the money. Riding one though? Thats another thing. Most people fall on there asses trying to ride the wheelbased kid ones. You fall off one of these. Even though the guy has a parachute or something on, it could lead to a big splat and stain, on the sidewalk. Its why most vids I seen of people riding them were over water.

Lets just say that what the guy is doing in the vid, may take more then a few months of practice.

edit on 11pmMondaypm282019f1pmMon, 28 Jan 2019 23:20:43 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird
Id definitely be wearing a chute.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Do remember reading the Military dropped that idea when they realized it would make a great "Turkey shoot" for the enemy....

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16
Ya would not be overly useful in war situations. Hard to steer and control, and does turn you into a big flying bullzeye, and bullets go faster either way.

But on public markets side. If they can find some sort of insurance plan/lawyering up for all the people lining up with broken arms and necks. They would sell these things like hot cakes if they become affordable.

new topics

top topics

join