It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't it time to get things back to normal? Or am I in too deep?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

They are, quite honestly, a bit overbearing.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Right, they’ve been shills for war and things such as mass surveillance, for decades.
a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Antipathy17

Now that they legalized propaganda, won't happen anytime soon

Just looking around and reading any history book one realizes all countries use propaganda on their own daily.

In war time it increases exponentially

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Things are still normal in the actual real world. The only people in turmoil are those who spend too much time watching television and scrolling through various forms of social media.

In my world I still tend to my jungle of house plants, read good books, make art, chat with my kids and grandkid, snuggle with my husband, laugh with my friends, meander through flea markets, throw toys for my doggo and bake brownies. Never in my daily life do I argue political matters with the people I meet. There seems to be a vast disconnect between the actual world and the world of the internet.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

There seems to be a vast disconnect between the actual world and the world of the internet.

never has more truth been spoken on ATS

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I am going to lose a lot of you on this one. I would love to get back to criticizing Israel. No hate for jewish people here... It's just I can't tell if it's the way Israelis use English but their phrasing of certain conflicts really brings our alliances into question for me.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

I am going to lose a lot of you on this one. I would love to get back to criticizing Israel. No hate for jewish people here... It's just I can't tell if it's the way Israelis use English but their phrasing of certain conflicts really brings our alliances into question for me.

Maybe that is just telling of my own indoctrination. Idn but it's something I want to peruse without allowing my own possible bias to show as much as possible
edit on 30-1-2019 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join