It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Gorilla-It should be destroyed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
"

Rivera was hired as an administrative assistant in February 2004 but wasn't introduced to Koko until June.

"To Rivera's shock and surprise, Patterson informed Rivera that Koko was communicating by sign language that 'she wants to see your nipples,' " the suit alleged. "When Rivera expressed her incredulity at the apparent request, Patterson pressured Rivera to comply, telling her, 'Everyone does it for her around here' and telling Koko to 'calm down' and 'just give her time.'

"Rivera then reluctantly raised her T-shirt briefly to reveal her bra, but Rivera admonished her that Koko 'wants to see the nipples (italicized in the suit).' Rivera grudgingly complied. Patterson then exclaimed, 'Oh look, Koko, she has big nipples.' "

The sessions ended in August, Adams said, after what he described as a particularly unsettling encounter.

One of Koko's handlers told Rivera that the loquacious primate -- best- known for her purported 1,000-word American Sign Language vocabulary -- indicated that she wanted to be alone with Rivera.

"My client was getting some rudimentary signing from Koko," he said by phone from his Redwood City office. " 'Let down your hair. Lie down on the floor. Show your breasts again. Close your eyes.' My client peeped out and saw Koko slowly kneel down and start squatting and breathing heavily. My client got spooked and ran out of the trailer."

Although Koko was confined to a wire cage, her behavior was suggestive to the point that Rivera didn't want to wait around and find out what might come next, Adams said."

sfgate.com.../c/a/2005/02/26/BAGIUBH8CM38.DTL

This animal is obviously "possessed" with a demon of the vilest kind. It should be destroyed immediately.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Put down the joint Dr, and relax.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
i saw this information the other day when the suit came out. that's very bizarre........apparenently in KOKO's old age she's getting a bit weird.

i haven't seen any new information on KOKO in years.........so i was a bit suprised to see that first off she is behaving in that manner and second that her seemingly crazy trainer PENNY i think is her name is allowing her to behave in that manner.................

geesh..............gimme a break..........that's just not right.

angie

JAK

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
No, you cannot destroy this animal for that. After all is it not said that possession is nine tenths of the law.

Just keeping it real Dr.

Jack

[edit on 28/2/05 by JAK]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

This animal is obviously "possessed" with a demon of the vilest kind. It should be destroyed immediately.

You're making a "bad" joke, right??? Or are you really this "Paranoid, Homophobic, Superstitious, Violent & Unreasonable" all wrapped up in one package???

If you actually do think your idea about Koko being a "Demon Possessed, Homosexual Gorilla" is to be considered rational by anyone else, may I first ask you what areas of study, if any, have lead to the "Dr" part of your name DrHoracid???

EDIT: Removed the BOLD, from the entire post. Sorry!

[edit on 28-2-2005 by mOjOm]

JAK

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I think it stands for deranged

Jack

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I have the "Dr" on ignore but I get the point here, and I have now come the conclusion that he purposefully starts these ridiculously silly threads for attention or points.....by the way, Dr of what? I have to wonder.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
We all have come to expect this from the Dr. now. Don't your realize, this is his 'ART'.

The only problem is, is that he never comments his own personal opinions, he just states data.

Doctor, Need I remind you: MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events,
please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

You're making a "bad" joke, right??? Or are you really this "Paranoid, Homophobic, Superstitious, Violent & Unreasonable" all wrapped up in one package???

If you actually do think your idea about Koko being a "Demon Possessed, Homosexual Gorilla" is to be considered rational by anyone else, may I first ask you what areas of study, if any, have lead to the "Dr" part of your name DrHoracid???

EDIT: Removed the BOLD, from the entire post. Sorry!

[edit on 28-2-2005 by mOjOm]

Psychology there Mo.........and (ME). Do you not believe in the "paranormal"? There is quite a bit of data on ATS. There is much data on demon possession. Much data about other animals. There is data in the Bible about demon possession, and even casting demons into animals for destruction. Try embracing reality and discussion the possibility.

KoKo comunication skills and lesbian tendancies could be explained by this paranormal possibility.........

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Unless this is his comment. Which is also just a one line comment. Kinda like his one-track mind no? TROLL? I hate people saying that about me so I say no. But it's hard to understand someone thinks like him, he's always on the other side of the fence. Can this be true? Or is he scamming us. I doubt for points, but for the sheer ecstacy of seeing our 'stupid' replies.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS

Unless this is his comment. Which is also just a one line comment. Kinda like his one-track mind no? TROLL? I hate people saying that about me so I say no. But it's hard to understand someone thinks like him, he's always on the other side of the fence. Can this be true? Or is he scamming us. I doubt for points, but for the sheer ecstacy of seeing our 'stupid' replies.

Again consider the paranormal possibilities of this issue. Expand your mind beyond evil GW into another realm of reality.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Doc
This type of behaviour is normal in the animal kingdom. Why not leave the exorcisms for the Vatican.
Possesed by a demon (?)...no way!

However...on second though...wasn't Koko the amazing gorilla that was able to communicate with her human handlers through pictures? Perhaps that gorilla has eaten from the Tree of Knowledge and been driven out of Eden for her trespass.

Where, oh where, is Adam to this Eve?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Again consider the paranormal possibilities of this issue. Expand your mind beyond evil GW into another realm of reality.

Dr, by your logic and following of the bible, surely the animal is in need of an exorcist then? Oh, or are you simply trying to get another "gay" thread started again?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Sorry doctor, if you wanna get into it again I am all for it, I'll even take warns to passionately debate you. I know you don't mind, but it's the rule of the boards to be so CORDIAL...well you know we don't have to be but anyways that's not the piont, the point is this topic is boring, go start another one more interesting and we can butt heads again...

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

We all have come to expect this from the Dr. now. Don't your realize, this is his 'ART'.

The only problem is, is that he never comments his own personal opinions, he just states data.

Doctor, Need I remind you: MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events,
please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

Stop wasting space attacking someone of obviously superior intellect and make comments on the "freggin" post or just hit the ignore. I grow tired of your sad inferiorisims..........

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Stop wasting space attacking someone of obviously superior intellect and make comments on the "freggin" post or just hit the ignore. I grow tired of your sad inferiorisims..........

Hey, Dr. Don't get all upset...I'm one of your fans. I'm just saying, this topic inhales like a vaccum cleaner...Get a better one that will piss more people off and we can debate then...This one is lame...

Nice try, trying to bait me with your superior intellect remark. Anyways, get a good topic and we'll see who is superior...you nut
but a nice nut, my friend!

- 00ps

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This forum is for

Other World Events Of Major Importance

You really think a gay gorilla is?

Your answer to everything is kill, or so it seems.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Hey, Dr. Don't get all upset...I'm one of your fans. I'm just saying, this topic inhales like a vaccum cleaner...Get a better one that will piss more people off and we can debate then...This one is lame...

Nice try, trying to bait me with your superior intellect remark. Anyways, get a good topic and we'll see who is superior...you nut
but a nice nut, my friend!

- 00ps

Actually I have concluded you are really "SpittingCobra" under another name. No more off topic exchange...good day..........

Urn

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia
Put down the joint Dr, and relax.

i think the good dr should pick that joint back up and relax....

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
This forum is for

Other World Events Of Major Importance

You really think a gay gorilla is?

Your answer to everything is kill, or so it seems.

Consistent throughout all of this "flavor" post is the extermination of evil from this plant. "Gay" animals in natural habitat die off due to lack of reproduction. This animal is being kept alive by humans who "may" have taught her such vileness. One of the other possibilities is "demonic".

So yes often my solutions do involve killing evil............

top topics

<<   2 >>

join