It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Activism Is a 'Men's Rights Movement'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Women, I'll save you the trouble

blah, blah, blah, not a real man, something something something nutsack. Close enough?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I wouldn't take that troll too serious. She's all over the place trying to be annoying.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Hecate666

Now we have women hating incels clapping their hands that normal women are put into danger because somehow we 'deserve it' because a handful of pink haired SJW hate men. You are just like those few SJW women, only you are the male equivalent.

Thank you for saying this and saying it so well!!! It's quite disturbing that so many men are so gleeful at the thought of women and girls being brutally abused and assaulted... and even more disturbing that they would rather grab popcorn for the show than actually stand up to the men inflicting the abuse.

Some guy called himself a girl and joined a volleyball team. So that's abused and assaulted? Man up.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Some guy called himself a girl and joined a volleyball team. So that's abused and assaulted? Man up.

So that's all you see? Get a clue.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They're all wonked in the head anyways. And they always need something to cry about. Since nobody cares to listen to them anymore, they're starting to eat their own. It's a democrat thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Then what? Do you think they are trying to "erase" you? The OP didn't mention any assaults or abuse in the physical sense. I can understand they abuse the system. Have you or anyone you know been assaulted by one of these trans? I've seen a couple of videos where demonstrations turned ugly; give me an example of brutally abused and assaulted...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: neo96

Transactivism Erases Lesbians.

That's about the stupidest thing I've read in awhile.

Lesbianism is an endangered species!

My sis and I were just discussing this recently...her opinion is that transsexual men who connect are lesbians...I say bisexual...we are at a standstill.

Gay. That'll cover both and settle it.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Lol

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

OK, I have seen the first two before. The third is just reprehensible. I don't even see it as political, more like criminally insane.

You are right about this. The OP might be another matter.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

OK, I have seen the first two before. The third is just reprehensible. I don't even see it as political, more like criminally insane.

These two women decided they didn't want a guy in their restrooms.

www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: ketsuko

How can you say that after women have already demolished all of the male only safe spaces?

Since I'm not some third wave nitwit, I can say it quite easily.

Harsh

Yeah, consider the source.

What about it? As a woman, I did a lot, achieved a lot, and spent a lot of time doing things often considered more "boy" things. I took all the advanced science and math courses in my high school. Often there were at best only one or two other girls in the class, and I was the only girl in Physics. I was the only girl on the scholars bowl team, and the only girl and only freshman on the varsity scholars bowl team. I was the only girl in debate.

I never once let any of that put me off or make me feel weird. I never felt like there needed to be more girls in there. I never once felt like some kind of pioneer.

But today, all these third wavers come along and try to say that I should have felt discriminated against because I was such an underepresented minority.

That's a crock of bull, and I resent it. I did what I did because I wanted to, and it wasn't weird and no one tried to stop me or make me feel unwelcome.

That's because you're a common sense woman. One that stands her ground and sees BS for BS. I like it!

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

As I said (but perhaps not very well), I don't like that these Trans Activists are equated with the established Men's Rights Movement, because it conflates two very different groups. It's not fair to the men with legitimate legal issues to be conflated with men LARPing their sexual fantasies. And it's not at all fair for the Trans Activist AGPs to hide behind those men.

However, I'm not ruling out that this is exactly the plan. What better way to hide your own deviancy than to keep the spotlight on everyone else? Or, in this case, every other man?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Hecate666

Now we have women hating incels clapping their hands that normal women are put into danger because somehow we 'deserve it' because a handful of pink haired SJW hate men. You are just like those few SJW women, only you are the male equivalent.

Thank you for saying this and saying it so well!!! It's quite disturbing that so many men are so gleeful at the thought of women and girls being brutally abused and assaulted... and even more disturbing that they would rather grab popcorn for the show than actually stand up to the men inflicting the abuse.

Who are you talking about? What men?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Um... well... that would be the men who "are so gleeful at the thought of women and girls being brutally abused and assaulted".

My words seem pretty clear to me. I'm not sure what you're missing... or what I'm missing...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

These two women decided they didn't want a guy in their restrooms.

www.google.com...

You know what I find odd? The media wouldn't release the name of the tranny, but they immediately released the name of an underage kid from Covington Catholic, who had racial slurs thrown at him and a lying indian in face, because he wore a MAGA cap. But they make damn sure they protect the mentally challenged, yet perfectly abled person.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Ah, I see... THOSE "men." Those aren't men, those are beta males.

I wasn't actually referring to those men. Their crimes are obvious.

I was referring to the men who chortle with glee at these assaults because those oh-so-horrible women "deserve it" and/or because they enjoy watching their opposition "eat their own."

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Um... well... that would be the men who "are so gleeful at the thought of women and girls being brutally abused and assaulted".

My words seem pretty clear to me. I'm not sure what you're missing... or what I'm missing...

I'm missing the part where a man would be gleeful over a woman being brutalized. If you're talking about the trannies here, they're not real women, and if they have a vag, they don't want it and prefer to be called a man.

I don't care for feminists, I believe you and I have covered that in past conversations on this forum. However, I believe in being a gentleman to all women who act like a lady regardless of their beliefs. I didn't ask "what men" to start an argument or anything.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You know what I find odd? The media wouldn't release the name of the tranny, but they immediately released the name of an underage kid from Covington Catholic, who had racial slurs thrown at him and a lying indian in face, because he wore a MAGA cap. But they make damn sure they protect the mentally challenged, yet perfectly abled person.

Even more disturbing is the movement against "deadnaming" -- i.e., saying "Bruce" Jenner instead of "Caitlyn" Jenner -- which is getting folks banned on Twitter and Facebook, etc.

Convicted violent sexual offenders are able to "transition," change their name, and their previous crimes are erased in the process. As if changing their name and their clothes changes their heart and violent tendencies...

<< 1  2    4 >>

join