It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Activism Is a 'Men's Rights Movement'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: infolurker

Aw hell no, those gals aren't placing this debacle on men. These mentally ill individuals have zero to do with men's rights.

It is interesting to watch liberals eat their own, however.

As much as I hate to admit it, they do have a point and one that conservatives have been pointing out ad nauseum. When you allow a man to claim he's a woman because that's how he feels, then what protected women's space do you dare deny him no matter how masculine he is in form and function biologically?

This is what leads to bio-men competing in women's sports. And bio-men in the girls' locker rooms.

Of course they have a point... had they heeded earlier warnings, they'd not be in this position now. That's why I am enjoying watching them struggle against the current. They built a monster and now they must destroy that monster while watching a hell of a lot of tertiary SJW damage being done in the process. Welcome back to marginalization for a lot of these folks.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Agree

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How can you say that after women have already demolished all of the male only safe spaces?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Seriously, what makes the people in this RT report any different from a genetic male claiming to be female because he feels like it?

White glamor model, who identifies as black, hoping for black or ‘milk chocolate’ baby from RT.COM ...

Edited to change photo. The original (from the linked story) was just too damn nasty. Sorry.

Also, from news.com.au.
edit on 2019 1 28 by incoserv because: changed image.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Wimmen.

amirite?

edit on 28-1-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Transactivism Erases Lesbians.

That's about the stupidest thing I've read in awhile.

Lesbianism is an endangered species!

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Wimmen.

amirite?

Women.

Are you right?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Transactivism Erases Lesbians.

That's about the stupidest thing I've read in awhile.

Lesbianism is an endangered species!

My sis and I were just discussing this recently...her opinion is that transsexual men who connect are lesbians...I say bisexual...we are at a standstill.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

The real "war on women".

Isnt it something?

In a thread on the school restrooms I did a few years ago, I presented scores of cases of girls getting assaulted in restrooms before the Obama Bathroom Bill thing, the argument being it was upending the 'safe space' for girls to be able to potty and all that away from the (typically perverted at that age) boys. I was flamed to high hell for it. It got spun into I was supposedly insinuating that the trans kids would molest the girls or something, but that wasnt even the point. The point was it was written that all a kid had to do was say they 'need' that room and that was that. No parents, no doctors, no nothing like that had to be involved not even them showing outwards signs of being actual gender dysphoric, and whamo they had the girls room pass. A precedent so disturbing it literally trolled me out of a 5 year 'retirement' as "IIB".

But then again, just because a boys brain drives him to WANT to be a girl (clearly the domain of pathological fetishism), or whatever, show me the evidence that such truly afflicted boys dont still have visual sexual fixation urges, that their sex drive is different. I've asked for it, its never been presented. I seriously dont follow this stuff but doubt such studies exist, where this one I argue would be the truest 'test' to prove they 'really are girls'.

Speaking as a boy, in adolescence (and even half the time even as adults), we're a bunch of sickies!

Meanwhile, the Trans Activists themselves are the first ones to insist that se a boy turned girl isnt inherently into boys. Yet that angle wasnt even supposed to be factored in when the decision made to give a boy flirting with being a girl would be given a girls room pass.

edit on 28-1-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
We, as in all of 'we' are ignorant of that life and feelings, so give it a break.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cybelle
Dang! You all here sure like your clickbait transgender stories, eh?

Crazy autogynephilic trans activists and trans exclusionary radical feminists (TERFs) alike are both fringe elements at extreme ends of the spectrum and shall we say, equally a little nuts?

Why are trans exclusionary feminists nuts?
Men are men not women no matter what you wear, how much make up you have on or how badly you mutilate your genitals.
Being honest distancing themselves from mentally ill people (which I believe all people who would consider a sex change operation are) is probably the smartest thing Ive heard a radical feminist propose

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

How can you say that after women have already demolished all of the male only safe spaces?

Since I'm not some third wave nitwit, I can say it quite easily.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Since I am am a second wave and fourth wave feminist, I can say it too. Skip over three because they actually were important in their cause to make us see the way clear.

edit on 01CST10America/Chicago045101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Harsh

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Harsh

Yeah, consider the source.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
In this there are a lot of women haters, this is to them:

Hey generalising women haters [also known as INCELS], please stop putting the majority of women into danger because of your 'beliefs'.

I get that you hate 3rd gen feminism, I do too and I am a woman. I don't want to be a man, I don't even want to do most of their jobs. However I want to be on the same level as a human being, that's all. I had quite a few extremely sexist things happen to me but I laugh them off because the sexist guys are the bish-bash-bosh-builder type who often [not all] lack a few brain cells.

However, as much as I don't totally agree with the LGBT etc movement I agree even less of transgender people changing all the rules. Yes, you are incredibly happy right now that those pesky women get their comeuppance, that they are now in danger of fake trans geezers raping them. I know that is what you want in order to punish their feminism that is hating men.

However what you fail to see is that yo udon't give a rats ass about the vast majority of ladies that have nothing to do with this. Your wives and daughters, your nieces, sisters and mums.

Although in your case, scrap wives and daughters as I imagine you haven't got either or you wouldn't be so stuck up in your hatred for all females.

The Lesbian has a good point, yes they brought it upon themselves with their 'accept everything' mentality, yes they learned late and because it affects them now. But learn they did.

I am sorry bus as a normal woman who is not a 3rd gen feminist, I feel majorly that this is a man's way of getting access to vulnerable women by donning a dress and a wig. Most rapes by males are committed by people with a penis and they do happen. There is no way I undress in a changing room with a 'Ma'm' standing there.

I am also disgusted by 6 foot geezeers with shoulders like a wardrobe now being allowed to call themselves women, when in fact they are neither female nor do they seem to understand what it means to be one, all they want is dress up like one and prance around pretending to be one. This is almost comedic but certainly tasteless and incorrect female appropriation.
[Again see Ma'am].

Now we have women hating incels clapping their hands that normal women are put into danger because somehow we 'deserve it' because a handful of pink haired SJW hate men. You are just like those few SJW women, only you are the male equivalent.

Meanwhile the infantile groups you all are put the normal majority into danger and love it. Shame on you. Oh and you get a girlfriend if you get out of your mum's cellar and go out a bit.
edit on 29-1-2019 by Hecate666 because: more

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

These ladies are definitely correct about men taking over women's spaces and women's identities... but I wish they hadn't used "Men's Rights Movement," since there is an established organization which advocates for men's rights in situations where women are perceived as having an unfair advantage, such as in child custody cases. There may be some overlap, but for the most part, the Men's Rights Movement isn't about supporting men who identify as women.

But their greater point is valid -- and for myself, very much appreciated!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Harsh

Yeah, consider the source.

What about it? As a woman, I did a lot, achieved a lot, and spent a lot of time doing things often considered more "boy" things. I took all the advanced science and math courses in my high school. Often there were at best only one or two other girls in the class, and I was the only girl in Physics. I was the only girl on the scholars bowl team, and the only girl and only freshman on the varsity scholars bowl team. I was the only girl in debate.

I never once let any of that put me off or make me feel weird. I never felt like there needed to be more girls in there. I never once felt like some kind of pioneer.

But today, all these third wavers come along and try to say that I should have felt discriminated against because I was such an underepresented minority.

That's a crock of bull, and I resent it. I did what I did because I wanted to, and it wasn't weird and no one tried to stop me or make me feel unwelcome.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I don't hate women. But first you had the woman's movement and feminism. Then there was the gay thing which women supported. After that gay marriage, by this time, you were raging against the patriarchy. When trans rolled out, women supported it at first but now it's out of hand. You realize you've created a monster with all this sexual identity politics; now you call for men to stand up for you? Last year we were all bigots if we didn't go along.

And who's doing the calling? Lesbians who have been saying we are disgusting and they don't need men anyway? If we do stand up then you will like us again? It all seems a little manipulative.

I did a thread on the Gillette commercial. Didn't get much love from the women TBH. Why should I support this?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Now we have women hating incels clapping their hands that normal women are put into danger because somehow we 'deserve it' because a handful of pink haired SJW hate men. You are just like those few SJW women, only you are the male equivalent.

Thank you for saying this and saying it so well!!! It's quite disturbing that so many men are so gleeful at the thought of women and girls being brutally abused and assaulted... and even more disturbing that they would rather grab popcorn for the show than actually stand up to the men inflicting the abuse.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join