It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Activism Is a 'Men's Rights Movement'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Women and lesbians go off on the trans-gender movement stating that it is really a Mens Rights Movement. After reading the article and their case, I tend to agree. They present the arugements that it is a form of "conversion therapy" for lesbian women and that new laws would erase protections for women and girls.

I do find it strange that feminist are finding a platform to speak at the heritage foundation of all places but I agree that women are bearing the brunt of this insanity. The real "war on women". Will the L be dropped from the LBGTQxxxxx tag?

pjmedia.com...

Kara Dansky, a feminist lawyer and spokeswoman for Women's Liberation Front (WoLF), spoke against the so-called "Equality Act" at the Heritage Foundation on Monday, denouncing the transgender and gender identity movement as anti-women and anti-lesbian in particular. Her remarks echoed the London Pride March sign declaring that "Transactivism Erases Lesbians."

"This is a Men's Rights movement — this is really a Men's Rights movement," Dansky declared, calling for men to stand up for women and denounce the transgender movement.

Julia Beck — a lesbian and former member of the Baltimore mayor's LGBTQ Commission — nodded in agreement. Beck had been kicked off of the commission for opposing transgender identity.

"I got kicked off of the Baltimore mayor's LGBTQ commission — as the only lesbian — simply for stating biological facts," Beck said. "I was found guilty of 'violence.' My crime? Using male pronouns to talk about a convicted male rapist who identifies as transgender and prefers female pronouns."

"It doesn't matter that he sexually assaulted two women in a women's prison after being transferred there on account of his 'gender identity.' Oh no, it is far more criminal for me to call a male rapist 'he' than it is for him to rape," Beck argued.

Adding insult to injury, "the man who led my inquisition also identifies as 'transgender.' He is the president of the Baltimore Transgender Alliance and claims to be a lesbian," she added, bitterly. "I find that almost funny because everything he does makes life for women, girls, and lesbians worse."

"The meeting made one thing crystal clear: Inclusivity means all voices are welcome, except women's, except lesbians',"

"We are losing an entire generation of sisters to this madness. That's why it's personal," Beck concluded.

This makes transgenderism a form of "conversion therapy."

But Kara Dansky spoke out against transgender identity being enshrined in the law. If the "Equality Act" — which she called the "Women's Erasure Act" — becomes law, "gender identity" will become a protected class in federal civil rights law. This would effectively erase protections for women and girls, the WoLF spokeswoman argued.

"If sex is construed to be gender identity, what that means is that nearly all sex-segregated spaces — colleges, sports, dormitories, and women's rights in general — will utterly disappear. They will completely disappear," Dansky declared. "It means effectively that women and girls will no longer exist as a coherent category worthy of civil rights protection, and that is an absolute disaster."

"If you look at it very critically, you can see right through the spin. The science is complete junk and people go along with it because they don't know how to assess bias in a study," Horvath argued.

"People are not attracted to genders, yet every lesbian I know has been pressured to accept males into our dating pools and dwindling spaces. In order to validate their gender identity, men who call themselves trans women try to break the 'cotton ceiling,' which refers to lesbians' underwear," she noted, bitterly. This added further weight to the claim that transgender activism is a "Men's Rights movement."

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Aw hell no, those gals aren't placing this debacle on men. These mentally ill individuals have zero to do with men's rights.

It is interesting to watch liberals eat their own, however.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The convulsion. Like the stars the left their first estate these babble on.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I think that everything women fought for is under attack. Transgender says that there is no such thing as being a female. For them sexual identity is based not on biology but appearance and "feeling". That is why they are so drearily fixated on dresses and makeup as if such attributes define what a woman truly is. Women are not about playing dress up they are much more than that. However people are trying to convince us feeling like a woman is much more important than being one.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I am intrigued by the President of the Baltimore Transgender alliance mentioned in the article.... a guy who claims he is a lesbian!

So, if they do all of the crazy protected status stuff, what prevents you and I from claiming we are lesbians?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Her story

How I became the most hated lesbian in Baltimore
www.afterellen.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Caught in the net of their own making.

Hilarious that this is, also, men's fault. Ha! Is there anything we didn't do?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

edit on 28-1-2019 by TheElectricPriest because: Double post...

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Dang! You all here sure like your clickbait transgender stories, eh?

Crazy autogynephilic trans activists and trans exclusionary radical feminists (TERFs) alike are both fringe elements at extreme ends of the spectrum and shall we say, equally a little nuts?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
what prevents you and I from claiming we are lesbians?

Sanity, a properly functioning brain, common sense, pride, dignity, reality... choose any or all of the above.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Not claiming to be a woman also helps

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

what prevents you and I from claiming we are lesbians?

Sanity, a properly functioning brain, common sense, pride, dignity, reality... choose any or all of the above.

You know what I mean though... there is nothing to prevent any man from "claiming" this status other than their own morals.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
"After reading the article and their case, I tend to agree. They present the arugements that it is a form of "conversion therapy" for lesbian women and that new laws would erase protections for women and girls."

I have no anger in my heart for you... If you believe this bull#, you've been manipulated.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Oh, I do fully believe this. We are seeing it in Women's sports and women's showers already:

"If sex is construed to be gender identity, what that means is that nearly all sex-segregated spaces — colleges, sports, dormitories, and women's rights in general — will utterly disappear. They will completely disappear," Dansky declared. "It means effectively that women and girls will no longer exist as a coherent category worthy of civil rights protection, and that is an absolute disaster."

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Aw hell no, those gals aren't placing this debacle on men. These mentally ill individuals have zero to do with men's rights.

It is interesting to watch liberals eat their own, however.

As much as I hate to admit it, they do have a point and one that conservatives have been pointing out ad nauseum. When you allow a man to claim he's a woman because that's how he feels, then what protected women's space do you dare deny him no matter how masculine he is in form and function biologically?

This is what leads to bio-men competing in women's sports. And bio-men in the girls' locker rooms.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yeah no #...the most outspoken are a bunch of men who want access to things traditionally reserved for women on the grounds of 'i'm sad as a man so now i'm a woman'.
edit on 28/1/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Oh, I do fully believe this. We are seeing it in Women's sports and women's showers already:

Again, no hate. I want to discuss with you but everything about this just makes me thing you aren't all there. No offense meant.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Again, no hate. I want to discuss with you but everything about this just makes me thing you aren't all there. No offense meant.

This should be interesting.... What have I ever said on this board to lead someone to believe that?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

That pjmedia article was a tough read. I had to stop a few times because I was laughing so much. This belongs in the comedy forum.

"This is a Men's Rights movement — this is really a Men's Rights movement," Dansky declared, calling for men to stand up for women and denounce the transgender movement.

Why should men stand up to denounce this? Aren't they strong women able to handle themselves? Are we supposed to stand up for these lesbians so they can turn around and tell men to go to hell? Maybe Gillette needs to make an ad for them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join