It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen agrees to testify to House Intelligence Committee...behind closed doors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Michael Cohen, has agreed to talk to the House Intelligence Committee behind closed doors on Feb. 8.

That’s according to California Rep. Adam Schiff, who says Cohen will be appearing voluntarily.

Behind Closed Doors

Yeah, uh huh.
No.

These are all democrats, hello there is not one republican in the committee, not one!

Democrat controlled SIC

They may as well call it the democratic committee of bs. Because there's no way this is not biased.

Look at it like this, all Dems, behind closed doors, listening to a known self admitted liar...dun dun dun

Any one chance a guess how it's going to turn out?

edit on 28-1-2019 by ADVISOR because: Added quote from url

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

If it is anything like the last few years, they will march out of the closed door meeting, proclaim loudly on 57 talk shows that Cohen has proven without a shadow of a doubt that Trump and Putin are indeed colluding besties, the MSM will scream for Trump's impeachment, 147 investigations will be launched, the actual transcript will be blocked from release until the next Presidential election and finally they will allow the American People to see a slightly redacted version that looks exactly like this...

All proof that Trump needs to be put into a rocket and shot into the sun and Hillary needs to be the retroactive President.

I can totally see this happening on CNN.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

It will end up badly for leftists.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

That's not their style now, they like to leak anonymously to CNN so they can take stuff out of context, fabricate the rest and keep their anonymity.

Then CNN has the breaking news, according to unnamed sources from the committee hearing....

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Lumenari

That's not their style now, they like to leak anonymously to CNN so they can take stuff out of context, fabricate the rest and keep their anonymity.

Then CNN has the breaking news, according to unnamed sources from the committee hearing....

I had thought after the Roger Stone thing that a CNN reporter would be filming in the closed door meeting...

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Do you know if the closed sessions will be video taped?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm fully confident that Alyssa Milano will report all the classified details 😎

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Yeah, and Stone said he will more than likely cooperate. That is a far cry from what he said a month ago.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

Your fooling yourself if you still believe that. Stone was next on my list of the indicted, and next will be Jr. Yes the Trump tower meeting. You better believe Muller knows if Trump knew about that meeting.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
These are all democrats, hello there is not one republican in the committee, not one!

Kevin McCarthy needs to get off his ass and fill these committee seats immediately. This is an epic fail by the GOP House leadership.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Senate committee in Feb too.

But all committees are impotent...powerless.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Yeah, and Stone said he will more than likely cooperate. That is a far cry from what he said a month ago.

You mean a month ago when he said that if they asked him to come in he would do so voluntarily but not turn state's evidence against Trump if he had to commit perjury?

Or do you mean the CNN article about that... that was debunked in 30 minutes?

I just have to ask... where the hell do you get your information from?

Is there like an InfoWars site for lefties?

Worse than CNN, more blatantly alt-left than Salon, a place that Mother Jones would be ashamed of, some all BS all the time channel?

I'm genuinely interested!

edit on 28-1-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Your fooling yourself if you still believe that. Stone was next on my list of the indicted, and next will be Jr. Yes the Trump tower meeting. You better believe Muller knows if Trump knew about that meeting.

Stone was next on my list of the indicted, and next will be Jr.

Dang. Is that you , Robert ?
So , you are leaking who will be next ?
I thought you only did that for CNN

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

So finally Trump can be charged with "knowing about a meeting", which is just as imaginary a crime as "collusion". Excellent.

Along with the other charges of "being a meany" and "hurting people's feelings", Trump is likely to never see the outside of a cell again...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Bumped

It's getting closer, and some are wondering where shifty Schiff is.

I figured he is busy getting everyone on the same page, memorizing their lies...I mean lines, so the story is straight.

top topics

join