It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, I would like to...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
...schedule a meeting of NYS members in March. Centrally located in Syracuse. Anybody up for it?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Wish I could, but I can't. Hope you do find members that you can meet up with. Other members have had get togethers and I loved reading about their experiences.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Will there be punch? cake? A round of Pin the Blame on the Orange Man?

edit on 28-1-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Have it in NYC and I’ve got a place for everyone to crash.. Free Homebrew and bonfires all around.. There’s an extra room for Augustus and Company down in the basement..

Syracuse is a bit far unless it’s a three day weekend.. So what’s the game plan? Anything fun going on around there that time of year??

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quauhtli
Have it in NYC and I’ve got a place for everyone to crash.. Free Homebrew and bonfires all around.. There’s an extra room for Augustus and Company down in the basement..

Syracuse is a bit far unless it’s a three day weekend.. So what’s the game plan? Anything fun going on around there that time of year??

Other than March madness and green beer, not really. It is just central to all of ny...

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quauhtli

And you do have enough goats for all of us?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yeah, but the herd came down with a rampant case of syphillis after the last get together, so they’re a little timid around strangers now.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Will there be punch? cake? A round of Pin the Blame on the Orange Man?

Hah, i can see it now, it devolves into a verbal rumble, the reeeee's are flying, and whatever mod shows up starts screaming, "this isn't the mudpit!!" ("Dont respond to this message")

top topics

join