It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whisper' laser tech sends audible messages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
"Researchers from MIT have discovered a way to send highly targeted audio signals directly to someone's ear at a distance using laser beams. The system works using the "photoacoustic" effect, where water vapor in the air absorbs light, forming sound waves."

Engadget

Heard this on Clyde Lewis on Ground Zero

Where they discussed the subject of which the article is about. However it seems the technology has a quite a difference between the two.

Either way, seeing this in the news has reminded me that it could provide insight on many potential theories people have. Voices in the head, gang stalking or mkultra it hits on many topics.

Just wanted to share with those whom may be interested.
edit on 28-1-2019 by ADVISOR because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Sounds like in Florida itd be a loudspeaker, but in Arizona it wouldnt work at all.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

THEY WANT TO MAKE PEOPLE MORE SCHIZOPHRENIC AND PARANOID.

Watched star trek IV the other day and I remembered the part where Kirk says 'we're going back to the 20th century to visit a primitive and paranoid civilisation'.

That's about right. Not so much primitive but paranoid... yes!

On another note, I suppose this could be good tech for undercover work.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
"Researchers from MIT have discovered a way to send highly targeted audio signals directly to someone's ear at a distance using laser beams. The system works using the "photoacoustic" effect, where water vapor in the air absorbs light, forming sound waves."

Engadget

Heard this on Clyde Lewis on Ground Zero

Where they discussed the subject of which the article is about. However it seems the technology has a quite a difference between the two.

Either way, seeing this in the news has reminded me that it could provide insight on many potential theories people have. Voices in the head, gang stalking or mkultra it hits on many topics.

Just wanted to share with those whom may be interested.

Coming out with this stuff at a, 'ahem' seemingly very early stage doesn't cut it with me..I wonder just how far they can achieve, more that a few metres I'll bet.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28-1-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Sounds like this has the makings for sound that travels at the speed of light.

Producing visual and audio phenomena anywhere and at the same time.

new topics

top topics

join