It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Toddler Found Alive Says He Was 'With A Bear For Two Days'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

A 3-year-old boy who was found alive after having been missing for days told family members that he was busy spending time with a bear.
Casey Hathaway was playing with other children on Tuesday when he vanished from his grandmother’s yard in a rural part of eastern North Carolina. He was found alive two days later from where he disappeared after community search crews received a tip...….

Craven County Sheriff Chip Hughes said at a news conference Thursday that search crews found Casey wet, cold and tangled in vines, but not seriously injured.

The boy “didn’t really get into... how he was able to survive,” though he did mention “having a friend in the woods who was a bear,” the sheriff added, without commenting further on that scenario.

Missing Toddler Found Alive Says He Was 'With A Bear For Two Days'

I've just come across this news article as I was wondering the internet, and it reminded me of a post that was made on ATS, and also appeared in David Paulides books the "Missing 411" about a young boy being found several days after going missing, he had said that gorillas had taken him.
Would a child survive for 2 days around bears in temperatures between 10 and -2 Celsius for 2 days alone?

He was “a little lethargic, but warm,” when he was found, Hughes told WCTI-TV in an interview.

This also reminds of how children have been found in some of the reports in Davids books.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already posted.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I missed that thread in my search, but to be fair I'm not spending as much time on ATS these days with the rubbish that gets posted to ATS these days.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
thanks GoD

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Guess he had the bare necessities.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This same scenario seems to be the case: After learning in public lands class that the human populace is not at the top of the food chain, rather on the same level as bears. Makes one wonder if there is something to missing people and (Bears), thus with as many people going missing in the U.S. in a given year. Sounds to me like this young toddler saved their own life by becoming friendly with Mister (Bear)

edit on 28-1-2019 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
That's not the first time that happened. That's not a nice bear either.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bob77

god can burn a wolf but only one wolf once.

top topics

join