It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud by illegals.......but this can't be?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

he claimed it was "the republicans", I simply pointed out that previous to "the republicans", we had 8 years of "the democrats". Unless the problem was solved with Trump, (your deductive reasoning where you assume what the poster was thinking) then the problem spans more than just one party. My main issue here is you speaking for another poster without knowledge of his past. The term MYOFB pops into my head, but you are free to do whatever you wish.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

he claimed it was "the republicans", I simply pointed out that previous to "the republicans", we had 8 years of "the democrats". Unless the problem was solved with Trump, (your deductive reasoning where you assume what the poster was thinking) then the problem spans more than just one party. My main issue here is you speaking for another poster without knowledge of his past. The term MYOFB pops into my head, but you are free to do whatever you wish.

And I gave my opinion on why he said that which was no different than you also assuming what the poster was thinking and that he meant "since democrats don't do bad things". You are the one doggedly arguing what you think the person meant.

I then pointed out that your source said it had spanned a time with admins on both sides to which you asked "Or do you think the problems disappeared when the left was in power?", painting me with the same brush, while I was pointing out, the already beaten to death point, that nobody actually said the dems didn't share the blame.

MYOFB on a public forum? You know that is not how it works.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I replied to his words, you seem to be defending his thoughts. Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I replied to his words, you seem to be defending his thoughts. Good luck with that.

I also replied to his words and I'm not defending his thoughts. I'm defending my words. What part of "you tried to paint me with the same brush" are you not processing?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I also replied to his words and I'm not defending his thoughts. I'm defending my words. What part of "you tried to paint me with the same brush" are you not processing?

since you seem to really, really want to be right here, go for it. post my exact words where I " tried to paint you with the same brush", so we can both be talking about the same words. And please, just the words, don't bother with what you think I meant.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I already did 4 posts above this one:

"Or do you think the problems disappeared when the left was in power?", painting me with the same brush, while I was pointing out, the already beaten to death point, that nobody actually said the dems didn't share the blame.

And please, just the words, don't bother with what you think I meant.

Also, soundguy's words didn't actually absolve the dems. What is wrong with doing the same thing you did?

ETA: For good measure:

Unless you disagree that this issue isn't a partisan issue, but one both parties have dealt with, you are arguing with a wall.

This was after pointing out that it had happened under admins on both sides. I have no idea why soundguy triggered you but you got emotional.

edit on 8-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join