It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud by illegals.......but this can't be?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm not even american so I can't be partisan to either of your major parties. Sorry, but you are wrong.

Saying that repubs had power for 10 years compared to 12 years of dems doesn't absolve repubs from doing what they had to do when they had power. I understand that there is a system of check and balances so that a given party can't be draconian but that swings both ways.

Also, since we are here, why only go back 22 years? Go back a little more, like 1981 and you have 20 years of repubs compared to 16 of dems, not counting Trumps 2 years. Your bias is the one on the marquee.

ETA: Also. Reagan made 3 million illegals legal with a stroke of a pen (and all the paperwork they had to provide). I'm sure they were more than willing.

Additional ETA: Soundguy never said that the 58K illegal voters were just due to Republican administrations' incompetence.

edit on 31-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'm not even american so I can't be partisan to either of your major parties. Sorry, but you are wrong.

You're also either very young or just haven't paid much attention. To wit:

Reagan made 3 million illegals legal with a stroke of a pen (and all the paperwork they had to provide).

Reagan did that as part of a deal with Congress. Congress' part of the deal was to fund increased border security to fix the immigration policy. They reneged.

And now you applaud them for that, while criticizing Reagan for their actions? Sorry, I don't care if you're from Mars... you obviously are partisan toward American politics.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: network dude
Yes, it does.

That means it was was happening when repubs were in charge as well, not just the past 8 years.

ETA: Which is what soundguy seemed to be pointing out.

no, what soundkid was pointing out is it must be republican's fault, since democrats don't do bad things. I pointed out that we have had different changes in power over the years, so to blame one side is idiotic, and I felt bringing that fact to light was important. Or do you think the problems disappeared when the left was in power?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
You're also either very young or just haven't paid much attention.

I'm not young so that is something else you are wrong about

Reagan did that as part of a deal with Congress. Congress' part of the deal was to fund increased border security to fix the immigration policy. They reneged.

I know but that doesn't change the fact that I hold no bias towards either of your major parties.

And now you applaud them for that, while criticizing Reagan for their actions? Sorry, I don't care if you're from Mars... you obviously are partisan toward American politics.

I'm not applauding that they reneged and I dig what Reagan did. So you are wrong again.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

To me it sounded like they were saying it happened on the republican's watch as well.

I felt like pointing out that your article placed a time frame that included both parties. You and redneck are the ones who took it to mean a finger pointing at only one. That is on you guys not on soundguy, IMO and definitely not on me.
edit on 31-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm quite confidant that voter fraud is rampant. It doesn't take much logic considering the lack of security, the battle over voter ID and the entire plan of the left to flood the country will more illegal (votes). They don't even try to hide it short of blanket statements like "there is no voter fraud". Of course there is...and probably on the level Trump mentioned of 2 to 4 million votes.

I will forever remember Harry Reid and his claim that Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes. He stated it as a fact knowing it wasn't and then in an interview later admitted it was a lie by stating..."well...he didn't win did he?"

Washington Post

Not saying the right are saints...but the left are known liars. If it supports their radical views...they would sell their soul for their religion.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
11,000 more illegal immigrants expunged from the voting rolls...

In Pennsylvania.
www.washingtontimes.com...

This is systemic.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

To me it sounded like they were saying it happened on the republican's watch as well.

I felt like pointing out that your article placed a time frame that included both parties. You and redneck are the ones who took it to mean a finger pointing at only one. That is on you guys not on soundguy, IMO and definitely not on me.

Shows just how incompetent republican administrations are. Sad

Yea, I don't know how I could have taken that as finger pointing at one party.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
11,000 more illegal immigrants expunged from the voting rolls...

In Pennsylvania.
www.washingtontimes.com...

This is systemic.

but it's only a few........

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

"Shows just how incompetent republican administrations are. Sad"

You missed the sarcasm.

They also didn't say you were wrong for pointing the finger at the other party. I read it to mean that the republican administrations "didn't stop them either".

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

"Shows just how incompetent republican administrations are. Sad"

You missed the sarcasm.

They also didn't say you were wrong for pointing the finger at the other party. I read it to mean that the republican administrations "didn't stop them either".

you "read it to mean"? It looked like a pathetic partisan jab with no substance to me. And based on the history of that poser, I'd be surprised if was anything other than that. But thanks for highlighting his idiocy.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

So we each have an opinion but that doesn't change the fact that your source actually points out that this spanned admins on both sides so your post calling that member an idiot is just wrong.
edit on 4-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

and that is YOUR opinion. Enjoy it.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Your source states that it has happened during admins on both sides and you called someone an idiot because dems had control for the last 8 years. Saying your argument was factually wrong isn't an opinion.
edit on 5-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Your source states that it has happened during admins on both sides and you called someone an idiot because dems had control for the last 8 years. Saying your argument was factually wrong isn't an opinion.

your little game it tedious.

no, what soundkid was pointing out is it must be republican's fault, since democrats don't do bad things. I pointed out that we have had different changes in power over the years, so to blame one side is idiotic, and I felt bringing that fact to light was important. Or do you think the problems disappeared when the left was in power?

Unless you disagree that this issue isn't a partisan issue, but one both parties have dealt with, you are arguing with a wall. Factually wrong would be to blame only one side for an issue that spanned decades. Say what one more time.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Unless you disagree that this issue isn't a partisan issue, but one both parties have dealt with, you are arguing with a wall. Factually wrong would be to blame only one side for an issue that spanned decades. Say what one more time.

That was the whole point. It didn't go away when the republicans where in control either.

So, in soundguys words, "Shows just how incompetent republican administrations are" because they talk the talk but, just like the dems, don't walk the walk.

Bolded the parts pointing at the other side, since you seem to have a hard time spotting them.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

That was the whole point. It didn't go away when the republicans where in control either.

So, in soundguys words, "Shows just how incompetent republican administrations are" because they talk the talk but, just like the dems, don't walk the walk.

Bolded the parts pointing at the other side, since you seem to have a hard time spotting them.

wait, he said "Shows just how incompetent republican administrations are" because they talk the talk but, just like the dems, don't walk the walk."

Could you link me to that post?

ETA: Please tell me you aren't arguing for what you "thought he meant"......
edit on 5-2-2019 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

wait, he said "Shows just how incompetent republican administrations are" because they talk the talk but, just like the dems, don't walk the walk."

Could you link me to that post?

ETA: Please tell me you aren't arguing for what you "thought he meant"......

Didn't you see where the quote ends?

What else can I argue? It isn't like I talk to him regularly. The truth is that you and redneck tried to paint me with the same brush even though I said:

That means it was was happening when repubs were in charge as well, not just the past 8 years.

I think that is what he meant and you think someone pointing fingers at both sides is being partisan so, yeah, one is my opinion and the other is you being factually wrong.

edit on 6-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   

so you are arguing for what you assume he meant. Lame. Please take your SJW to a fight that needs you to be it's champion. Soundkid has no problem mouthing off for himself, if he's man enough to do that, he shouldn't need an internet protector. If he's under 18, I'll apologize and chalk his previous behavior up to bad parenting.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

No, I commented on what I thought they meant and I'm arguing that you kneejerked and assumed I was pointing a finger at only one party when in fact I was including both and calling out your "last 8 years" claim because it didn't fit with the source you cited.

I don't know if being the OP makes you feel like you have to stick to your guns a bit more but you jumped the gun. No biggie.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join