It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud by illegals.......but this can't be?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
You are not pretending stupidity this late in the thread are you?

What you wrote makes no sense.

I don't disparage those that come to live here the right way. Do you?

I was just pointing out that there are people that gained entry into the US the right way but still don't have the right to vote not because of how you feel but because of the laws.

ETA: And the point of the link to Harvard review was info on how those laws were different early in US history not because they had anything to do with what laws were on the books.

edit on 29-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well, Democrats do want to send ballot harvesting national.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: network dude

To register to vote in California, you must be:

A United States citizen and a resident of California,

www.sos.ca.gov...

But California officials maintain that only eligible voters would be automatically registered. A spokeswoman for the state’s DMV told us in March that “undocumented Californians are not eligible to register to vote and [the] DMV has programming measures to prevent that from occurring.”

www.factcheck.org...

Unlike what so many people on ATS say, you can not vote here in California if you are an illegal. You must be registered to vote, and go to your assigned polling place, where your name is on the paper. If you go to a polling place, that is not your own, you can only fill out a provisional ballet. On that ballot, you MUST, write your CA, ID #, it is then counted separately and checked.

Yeah, but we now know that Democrats in Cali pick and choose which laws to follow.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Racisttttttttttt! Everyone knows that it’s literally fascist to want election integrity and effective voter id.
Ma reply to: DBCowboy

What I wanna know is what minority Russians did to deserve such harsh scrutiny from the left!

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

Right off hand, I'd say you're not going to get a response. At least, no time soon.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

It is a bit absurd, isn't it?

Thousands, if not tens of, illegals voting, yet nothing...

A few Russians maybe pay for a few ineffective ads, and, oh my God, the world is ending, the sky is falling, we're all doomed!!!

Absurdity run amok.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Wardaddy454

It is a bit absurd, isn't it?

Thousands, if not tens of, illegals voting, yet nothing...

A few Russians maybe pay for a few ineffective ads, and, oh my God, the world is ending, the sky is falling, we're all doomed!!!

Absurdity run amok.

Because it was always projection. If we prescribe to guilt by association, then Hillary and the Dems colluded with the Russians when they tasked Fusion GPS, who tasked Chris Steele, who tasked Russian contacts to find dirt on Trump.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Shows just how incompetent republican administrations are. Sad. a reply to: network dude

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: network dude

So subtract another 58K votes from Hillary's popular vote.
Imagine how many more fake votes for HRC could be found across the entire US.

I reckon 5m can be subtracted from California alone.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
NYT wants you all to remember that only 59,000 people committed fraud - a pittance.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Shows just how incompetent republican administrations are. Sad. a reply to: network dude

yea, cuz republicans have been in charge for .......oh wait, that's one of those statements that makes the idiot who said it sound just like an idiot....Democratic president for 8 years before.......you might want to think before you show just how stupid you can sound.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well that’s why I think the Russian hypothesis can’t be honest.
a reply to: seagull

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
yea, cuz republicans have been in charge for .......oh wait, that's one of those statements that makes the idiot who said it sound just like an idiot....Democratic president for 8 years before.......you might want to think before you show just how stupid you can sound.

Your source says that 58K have been voting since 1996.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Your source says that 58K have been voting since 1996.

Yes, it does.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yes, it does.

That means it was was happening when repubs were in charge as well, not just the past 8 years.

ETA: Which is what soundguy seemed to be pointing out.
edit on 30-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So why are you focusing on Republicans and not both parties?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
So why are you focusing on Republicans and not both parties?

Because the dems were already called out in the OP.

ETA: Also it isn't me focusing on anything but soundguy being inclusive.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Ah, partisanship. Get the other side before they get mine. Got it.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Ah, partisanship. Get the other side before they get mine. Got it.

I don't think you do because you asked me why I was focusing on something and I wasn't focusing on anything and I don't have a side.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I think I do. The exchange is documented above. Soundguy specifically claimed the 58,000 illegal votes were due to Republican administrations' incompetence. Network dude pointed out that Republicans did not hold the White House for the last 8 years. Then you pointed out that the issue had been ongoing for 22 years, implying the Republicans held power before those 8 years of Obama.

In the last 22 years, starting in 1996, there has been a Democrat administration for 12 years, Clinton from 1996-2000 and Obama from 2008-2016. There has been a Republican administration for 10 years, Bush from 2000-2008, and Trump from 2016-2018 (and counting). Now, I know I'm just a redneck, but that looks pretty even to me, maybe skewed slightly toward the Democrats. So rather than try to claim that both Republicans and Democrats are culpable, the fact that you and soundguy specifically zeroed in on the Republicans is pretty telling.

Whatever. Your partisanship is showing, but look at the bright side: you live in a country where you are free to speak in partisan mumbo-jumbo. It's not a crime or anything. I just don't understand why you choose to try and claim otherwise when it is so obvious.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join