It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud by illegals.......but this can't be?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FrostyFlakes
Well, while we think & type...wets are voting.

a reply to: IAMTAT

Wets? It's WETBACK! If you're going to be a racist POS at least do it right. Good lord, man.

Look man, I'm a Hispanic immigrant who agrees we need to control illegal immigration and reform the legal immigration system. I think we need to build the wall and give ICE every tool we can so they can combat human trafficking, illegal drugs, and cartel violence and win.

But you're not going to help me get that policy suite in place by being a racist douchenozzle.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Oh, you noticed that lovely term, too?

I'm still waiting on a clarification.

Members in good standing don't speak in that manner and those who speak in that manner don't stay members in good standing for long.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

We are in an environment of extremes.

I hate it.

No idea what to do about it that doesn't violate the rights of others.

Many do not understand the concept of ordered liberty. Collectivist hardly ever do. Racism is the lowest form of collectivism. Collectivism encourages the mind to never seek beyond the surface level.

His post is the perfect case study-in-motion for how ignorance is generated, even when the tools of knowledge are literally at the fingertips.

For that I thank him.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If a slur is the worst thing that'll happen with all of this, then we'll get off lucky.

But we'll not be so lucky.

There will be a time when people, good honest regular people, will be pushed too far and we'll have many people doing irrational violent things.

It's only a matter of time.

Sadly, this is what those in government want. They can't take away our freedoms if we aren't abusing them.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Now that is a valid point.

According to this site: Voting Rights: Earned or Entitled?

Once commonly accepted in the United States, non-citizen voting has been extinct since Arkansas became the last state to ban it in 1926. Although it is not mentioned in the United States Constitution, non-citizen voting is now explicitly prohibited in several state constitutions.

Seems like they could have included non-citizens as long as they were residents and fulfilled the requirements of their state.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: network dude

Good for them, "no taxation without representation" and all that.

NO taxation without a tax record either there Sherlock.
edit on 28-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

Now that is a valid point.

According to this site: Voting Rights: Earned or Entitled?

Once commonly accepted in the United States, non-citizen voting has been extinct since Arkansas became the last state to ban it in 1926. Although it is not mentioned in the United States Constitution, non-citizen voting is now explicitly prohibited in several state constitutions.

Seems like they could have included non-citizens as long as they were residents and fulfilled the requirements of their state.

Harvard review did not right the laws that say 'citizens'. Would China let us just drop in and vote?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Harvard review did not right the laws that say 'citizens'.

What?

Would China let us just drop in and vote?

I don't know but some states would between 1776 and 1926.

Green card holders (Resident Aliens) and legal immigrants with work permits have a tax record and are non-citizens.
edit on 28-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
So basically I think voter fraud has been an ongoing issue but I don't think we should be supporting the creation of a central database of all citizens linked to who they vote for. They already ask us for these IDs way too much. Are there any alternatives? I remember conservatives being against Real ID and now I see a lot of people pushing for it and I'm worried it will be used to track us more efficiently.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

In the 2008 elections it is thought that up to 5.7 million illegals, non-citizens could have voted in the Presidential elections.
Remember that in many states, like California and Illinois, democrats made it so that when illegals/non-citizens get their driver's license they get automatically added to vote.

Then remember that democrats/liberals have been caught busing people from polling booth to polling booth and even to other states to vote more than once.

Or the fact that it has been discovered that in several democrat zones there are more people registered to vote democrat, than people who exist in those areas.

The DNC/democrat party is the party of criminals.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I actually had to look at the definition of that word. Had no idea what it meant, or how it is used. But I agree with you, real discrimination is bad.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Why is it that on this site everyones republican and yet on twitter you have so many allegedly liberals against the wall

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So subtract another 58K votes from Hillary's popular vote.
Imagine how many more fake votes for HRC could be found across the entire US.

58k was just in Texas alone. That could be a big difference in a governor election.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The funny things is that I bet they were orchestrated to vote in hillary at some point. And she still lost

edit on 29-1-2019 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

the situation isn't just bad, its far worse than you think. these illegals that are voting in our elections have a distinct advantage over us registered voters. They can vote as often as they like. And they do.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Harvard review did not right the laws that say 'citizens'.

What?

Would China let us just drop in and vote?

I don't know but some states would between 1776 and 1926.

Green card holders (Resident Aliens) and legal immigrants with work permits have a tax record and are non-citizens.

You are not pretending stupidity this late in the thread are you?

I don't disparage those that come to live here the right way. Do you?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

If this many voted in texas, can you imagine the numbers in california with ballot harvesting? Good lord.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: johnsonmike

Because twitter is full of morons who can only speak in 160 characters at a time and forget what they said 10 minutes ago. Here we discuss and debate in paragraphs and pages over days and days.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

It's only 58 thousand that's not so much is bull they only caught 58 thousand probably two or three times that amount got away with voting illegaly .so yeah this is a big problem now extrapolate this on a sanctuary state like cali and numbers of fraudulent voting there may be in the millions because they want them to why do you think democrats in cali are so against border secruity.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I guess we should expect 58,000 prosecutions then, right? I wonder why we won't have 58,000 prosecutions? Probably because in most of those cases, it will have been a clerical error but that's not scary at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join